Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Wow, can't believe how many people trash this scent and people that wear it. I can understand that not all scents will appeal to all people, but it is tacky and mean to tear down women who do like something, just because you don't like it. Example, all the ones here saying that only Whores and Strippers like this and wear it. Come on, show some class and just say you don't like it, no need to be ugly about things and tear down women that may not be in as good an employment or life situation as you are. That said.... ..

I am a full time college student, Mother of three grown, responsible children, and Grandmother of two beautiful granddaughters and I happen to love this fruity, delicious smelling stuff. I only wish it lasted longer. I love the body creme and shower gel and find if I layer those along with the fragrance spray (not the body spray), the actual perfume spray that it lasts longer. I have been told I smell delicious wearing this, I feel pretty delicious wearing it!!

on 3/21/2007 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Okay so its overworn and juevenile...but men love this stuff. It smells like teen lolitas and strppers, but hell I like it once in a while. I have the shampoo and conditioner and the roll-on perfume and when I am feeling sassy (and a little sleazy) I use it. It is was it is...over used, fruity and sweet. But FUN!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to love this scent - i wouldn't leave the house without spraying on the body spray...but that was in high school and a just a couple of years later I'm really starting to get tired of it. I regret buying the perfume and new bottle of body spray - despite it being on sale on Black Friday. Thanksgiving was months away and I don't think that I've used it more then a few times since then. Sad...but I'll keep it around for whenever I want to travel down memory lane back to high school hook-ups and freshman frat parties.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of the sweetest, fruitiest, most cheerful fragrances out there. I love it - it's happy in a bottle. You can't beat the price, either. I'm frequently asked about this fragrance - it's much less common here in Canada, since we don't have VS stores here yet (but I live close to the border, so I shop there frequently!)

Out of all Victoria's Secret's scented products, this is my favorite scent.

on 8/8/2006 1:01:00 PM

AH, I love this! I can't really describe how it smells, but once you smell it you'll know. My friend and I are absolutley obsessed with this scent. My sister and mom both think it smells like juice? I think it smells more powdery than anything. The guys love it too! It really IS a love spell haha. I have this in the lotion, body wash (it smells a little more tart than the lotion) and body butter.

This is one of my favorite scents of all time. When I wear this, I can't stop smelling myself. The only thing I would change about it is the staying power, because there really isn't any. I love it regardless, though.

on 5/1/2006 12:36:00 PM

Love it!!!! It smells so good in an everyday pretty kind of way. My hubby loves it. Plus it is so cheap! The perfume version was only $10 and lasts a lot longer than the body spray.

This smell is okay. I remember loving it when I was like 14. But I ran across some again and realized that it is pretty weird smelling. Kinda stings my nose.

on 2/23/2006 3:59:00 PM

I dont care for this myself, but i do have a hefty supply of this because my DH loves it and uses the lotion every day. He has a bottle of it everywhere.
So yes - it is a man pleaser. I havent met a man that didnt like it. Lotion will scent your entire room with its sweet hard candy scent, and the spray lasts longer than EDT. I use it, but only for the benefit of those that love it on me *wink*

Popular Fragrances