RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

I don't get the hype. It's a white powder. It's more translucent than my trusty Johnsons baby powder, sure, but the price difference is staggering.

Maybe if compared to other expensive loose powders though this will come out a winner.

This no color powder is great for Eye-Baking and normal non-asian skin only.

Highly not recommended for asian especially with oily skin type, it does not give a luminious finish or settle any lines nor shine. The powder will only sit on your face and does not blend with the makeup.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- finely milled
- translucent
- does not settle into fine lines
- not drying

CONS

- packaging
- lack of oil control

COMMENTS: Great setting powder. I use this to bake. It's so finely milled, so it doesn't leave your face looking powdery nor can you tell it's even on. Not a fan of the packaging; just put it in another container though. Oil controlling capabilities are no better than most powders - this is definitely more suited toward dry/normal skin types. It doesn't settle into fine lines and blurs pores, definitely a must-have.

Will repurchase.

on 2/15/2016 9:18:00 PM

I use the rcma on color powder to set my foundation also for my under eye baking.

Pros:
Good price for the amount you get.
Basic,ease and simple.
No color.
No scent.
Dose the job.
Learn to share. With other empty jar of course.(how am I suppose to use up all of this all by myself)

Cons:
Packaging,like I said,I put it in another jar for everyday use.
Somehow a little hard to get.

After all,a great powder.

It's simple!
You need this powder in your life!!
Like everyone else has said its amazing .
Better than any high end powder.
Cheap aswell.
Just buy this powder. You won't regret it!

on 2/26/2016 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS!
I have very oily skin and this sets my makeup, under my eyes as well, and last for the whole day.
When I frist tried this out I end up going to the gym later that day, and OMG my makeup was still good.
If you have very oily skin like me this is a very good setting powder to use.
And Its a lot of product and fast shipping.

on 12/28/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This powder sets my foundation wonderfully, never looks powdery, doesn't settle into wrinkles, and looks natural. Plus for the size of the powder the price is dirt cheap.

on 12/11/2015 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My go to finishing powder aside from the Laura Mercier.. LM is very pricey and with this you can't argue with the price, quality & quantity- plus it does the job. Perfect for HD makeup, it does not leave a white cast on my client's faces.. I Would definitely repurchase.. This is a must on my MUA kit.

on 3/21/2015 12:20:00 AM

my go to powder for normall to dry skin types

it doesnt cake regardless of how thick i pat it on the skin. sets cream foundations well. doesnt change the color of foundation. skin feels velvety smooth. looks very natural, daytime or night time. perfect for flash photography.

con: not for oily skin types.

it comes in a very cheap looking shaker type container, i transfer mine in a sifter that looks like bare minerals container (bought at nigels) and now it looks a high end product.

5/5

update 7/2016

this is still my HG powder - be it daily wear, glam or fantasy makeup look. I bought the tub size for 20 dollars i think. A good deal.

You would never guess it from the modest, no frills packaging, but RCMA No Color Loose Powder is the best setting powder! RCMA is not a commercial brand, so doesn't get the credit the brand deserves. This brand was designed for actors and models who work long hours under bright lights and this powder definitely holds up to light, heat, humidity and sweat. It looks white in the container but doesn't leave a white cast on skin. It does leave a matte finish. Once you apply it, your makeup won't budge. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's like invisible armour. The first time I wore it, my makeup wouldn't smear if I tried. (And yes, I did try.) It does make your makeup look less intense, so I recommend using it sparingly. Since it's so effective, you won't need much. I haven't used it in photographs, but from what I've heard, it looks invisible and leaves no flashback. It's also a bargain for the quality you get. $10 for 3 ounces or $20 for 10 ounces which you can purchase from the RCMA website, Camera Ready Cosmetics or Alcone. My only complaint is the shaker top container (3 oz.) is messy to work with and doesn't come with a powder puff. ( I recommend using a large one.) Still, that seems like a minor inconvenience for such a great product.