Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1922 reviews

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It is okay. Has a definite bakery-type scent to it. To me it seems geared towards junior high school age girls or very young women. If you like sweet, bakery type smells, you might like this. I like sweet bakery smells, however there is some note in this that to me is just 'very young' and this seems to have a rather strong chemical and alcohol scent to this.

I feel it's a little overpriced for what it is.

To me, this is a perfume that does not stand out from the crowd or is not 'unique'. The bottle does not look like a higher-priced bottle (and yes I know many more perfumes out there much more $$$), but to me, this looks like a drugstore dupe-type-of bottle.

But if you like cutesy things and really sweet bakery type smells, you might like this. I did not totally dislike it, just thought it was a little overpriced for what it is; which to me is nothing better than a drugstore perfume, and the smell to was really nothing special, and I just could not get past the chemical/alcohol scent that I detected with this. To me that says "cheap perfume"..and this is not really a "cheap perfume". But the scent of this does last all day for me...So there is that! :)

I looove this. It smells like black licorice for a short amount of time, then starts to smell like cinnamon rolls and vanilla. It is so good. The sillage is decent and the scent lasts for about half a day, fading quite a bit. The only bad thing about this is it makes me crave cake and cinnamon rolls. One of my guy friends asked me what perfume I was wearing, and said I smelled like food but in a good way. I wore it to the strip club once and the dancers kept saying how good I smelled :)

I first bought this 7 years ago from Ulta when I was 16. Either I got a bad bottle, or my body chemistry is different now, because I remember it smelling just like burnt plastic, licorice, and something sour when I sprayed it on. So I hated this for years and I'm happy I can finally enjoy it!

on 11/7/2014 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. I love all things pink and glittery, and I feel that this perfume fits into that category. It is so intoxicatingly sweet that not everyone is going to love this perfume, but that's okay. Though I have yet to meet a man who does not love the smell of this stuff. Upon first spray I do not like the scent. On me it opens with a strong licorice scent. After twenty minutes or so that subsides and develops into a heavenly burnt sugar that is warm and comforting. I find it is quite long-lasting. By the end of the day it has definitely faded, but its always still there lingering on my skin.

on 11/7/2014 5:56:00 PM

OK I am middle aged so marketing says I should not like this - I love it. It is sweet like marshmallow fluff with caramel sauce and candy floss. I would not like this in high summer but in the depths of winter it reminds me of summers at the fairground and that makes me smile. So the marketers can go to hang. I am wearing this with pride.

on 9/6/2014 5:06:00 PM

Yes m'am, this stuff is very simply sweet, sweet, sweet. I love it. No, it does not evoke deep, dark, haunting memories, nor sophistication, but does every perfume have to ? I am not sure if it is exactly suitable for work, but definitely for romance if your guy is into sweet scents. The price is great and I think almost all gourmand lovers will want this in their wardrobe. I just hope it doesn't get discontinued, however there are so many good fakes out there that I am not too worried.

Lippies for price and packaging. This is one of my MUA *kicks dirt* moments. I really, really, really wished this had worked for me but it smells stale to me. I smelled like old, or maybe burned vanilla.

on 8/17/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorites. Smells sweet like candy and vanilla, but it is very potent. I have to agree with some people that you have to be careful with how much you spray because it is very strong and if you do too much it will be a BAD thing lol for you and those around you. If I spray too much I can get a head ache, but that goes for any perfume for me. I was surprised to see it was only rated a level 4 on EWG meaning it doesn't have nearly as many bad chemicals in it as other perfumes (I do consider this actually with a lot of fragrances as I am trying to go more natural). It isnt too expensive and the packaging I saved! If you like sweet/food smells and wanna give your boyfriend cavities get this ^___^ <3

on 8/17/2014 2:53:00 AM

okay so ive been wanting this perfume for a while now...and i finally got it!! So now I can give you a review. I am OBSESSED with sweet, warm, and girly smells (I love to smell like candy). I really love this scent because it's sweet, and smells like cotton candy in a more sophisticated type of way. BUT if you don't like sweet smells then this is not for you!! I always get compliments with this, and I am just in love with it. I just hate how expensive it is!! So if you don't wanna pay the price of pink sugar, and when I can't afford to buy this, I have a few dupes that i've found that smell similar. Body fantasies cotton candy, and the VS Pink warm and cozy scent. Try pink sugar out girls!! P.S. Vanessa Hudgens and Ariana Grande wear this perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is every sugar lover's dream. This smells so sweet and nice and I always hear people say "what smells so good?". Really enjoy it but some might find the smell to be too strong if you are sensitive nose.

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Popular Fragrances