Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1915 reviews

on 8/17/2014 2:53:00 AM

okay so ive been wanting this perfume for a while now...and i finally got it!! So now I can give you a review. I am OBSESSED with sweet, warm, and girly smells (I love to smell like candy). I really love this scent because it's sweet, and smells like cotton candy in a more sophisticated type of way. BUT if you don't like sweet smells then this is not for you!! I always get compliments with this, and I am just in love with it. I just hate how expensive it is!! So if you don't wanna pay the price of pink sugar, and when I can't afford to buy this, I have a few dupes that i've found that smell similar. Body fantasies cotton candy, and the VS Pink warm and cozy scent. Try pink sugar out girls!! P.S. Vanessa Hudgens and Ariana Grande wear this perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is every sugar lover's dream. This smells so sweet and nice and I always hear people say "what smells so good?". Really enjoy it but some might find the smell to be too strong if you are sensitive nose.

Pink Sugar is one of the sweetest fragrances I've smelled, and since sweet fragrances are my favorite, a staple on my vanity. I'm one of those people who couldn't imagine disliking the smell. I feel so pretty and girly wearing it.

I don't really smell bakery pastry or frosting sweetness but a frilly, sugary scent with caramelly warmth and the delicious drifting fragrance of vanilla. Delicious raspberries beside addicting, cozy musk keep Pink Sugar from smelling too boring or one-dimensional. It smells really thoughtfully crafted and not at all cheap. Pink Sugar has much more to give than the smell of those cheap cookies with pink frosting or a sprinkled donut you pick up at the supermarket. It is a gourmand scent, but one with many layers, and it's inviting and pretty and I don't think it's childish at all. Don't let anyone tell you you're too old to wear a scent. Just wear what radiates how you feel.

Licorice is briefly the top note and may seem too soured or strong, but once on your skin for twenty minutes or so, the fragrance softens to a warm and delicious scent reminiscent of candy floss with the richness of caramel and a subtle fruity, citrus tinge. Juicy, sweet, and girly, just a lovely classic gourmand perfume. Plus the packaging is so classy and cute. I keep a rollerball in my purse because it tends to last about four hours. With two sprays, the sillage is a perfect balance between close to the skin and still making a signature scent.

If you're a fan of sweet or gourmand fragrances you'll most likely end up needing Pink Sugar in your perfume collection but like all perfumes, I'd advise seeing how it works with your skin chemistry before buying the full size.

My favourite perfume. I've used it off and on for years. Very girly, pretty packaging. It smells so yummy and I've had friends ask if they can lick me when I wear it. Vanillary and marshmellowy is how I'd describe it. Only bad thing is it doesn't last that long. It's pink in a bottle!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

on 6/12/2014 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I found this perfume when I met a Stripper! Or dancer, as prefers to be called. She smelled dilicious and kindly gifted me with a small sample- which I expected never to wear, because it had such a sweet smell.
I was wrong.
I don't know if it's the scent itself, or the way it works on me, but EVERYONE loves this perfume! I've never had so many compliments in a fragrance- men, woman, kids, little old ladies, everyone is constantly telling me how good I smell.
I think it's because it smells like cookies.
But whatever, bring in the compliments!

on 6/24/2014 11:14:00 PM

The smell of Pink Sugar reminds me of vanilla buttercreamy cupcakes topped with pink sprinkles. I received the rollerball as a gift and tried it on for fun even though I assumed it would be too sweet. Well, it was entirely too sweet but for some reason I can't seem to get enough of it. This smells so delicious. I can't wear this to work but often rush home to wear it at night for a few hours until I shower. I'd definitely consider this a guilty pleasure.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

You can never go wrong with this perfume. It's been my favorite for about a year and i do not look back at it. It has a sweet cotton candy scents with a hint of vanilla. It's one of my favorites and everyone should try it.

Way too sweet. I will give this to my 11 year old daughter to play with.

Popular Fragrances