Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

I'm surprised that I didn't review this already... I have bought it a few times already. I've never used up a lipgloss, but since these are less than $7USD, it's fairly accessible to replace every 6-12 months.

In the tube, it looks like a hot pink with lots of silver sparkles. However, on the lips, it is quite sheer and more subdued. It adds some slight pinkiness and shimmer to my lips, and I think it would look nice over a lipstick to add some more oomph.

Like other SL glosses, this goes on smoothly and is very moisturzing. It has a slight orange creamsicle scent, and makes the lips tingle a little, and it also has SPF 15, which is a plus.
continued >>

on 10/23/2008 12:03:00 AM

Great lipgloss-I love the Super Lustrous formula-not too sticky, but they have good staying power, and a nice, faint scent. This shade is almost clear, with just the slightest bit of pink, and a pretty silvery shimmer. It is pretty on its own or is great over pencil, lipstick or stain.

on 8/19/2008 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love using this lipgloss everyday. It's not too sticky and it's just enough "twinkle" and gloss to make me look polished. There are at least three tubes of it around here; that's how addicted I am to this stuff. It's also very moisturizing which is a bonus. Not much pigment at all, but just right for everyday use. It makes all the difference after I'm finished with my other makeup. No scent or taste.

on 6/28/2008 6:47:00 PM

The color in the tube is misleading. It is a beautiful pink YLBB shade and I adore the color. I'd stock up on these EXCEPT it is sooooooo sticky. I prefer less sticky glosses, even if it means I'm constantly reapplying but this one is too sticky. Every time the wind blows, I step in front of a fan, etc., my freakin' hair is stuck all over my lips. And you can't just brush your cheek to get your hair unstuck. I have to pick each hair off my darn lip. Very annoying. I'll use up this tube...when it isn't windy (LOL) but I won't repurchase no matter how pretty the color is.

on 7/28/2008 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love the staying power of this line of lip gloss. I purchased this color and Glossy Rose. This one is very sparkly, too much for a natural look for me. I think it would be fun to wear on beach weekends though.

on 8/12/2008 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

LOVE this product!! sparkles are kind of gritty but not in a bad way. its such a pretty, bright pink color. smell reminds me of orange cream or something. have repurchased several times, great staying power!

Absolutely wonderful! In my opinion would work on all skin tones/coloring. The texture and staying power rivals some department store lipgloss. Will definatly make this one part of my regularlly used lipglosses.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Deceptivly sheer, like clear with pinky silver shimmer....but pretty. I perfer Glossy Rose SL because it actually has tons of pink pigment though.

Lovely stuff! I didn't expect to like it but found it for 1.99 at a local Burke's outlet!! 7 bucks for the stuff is a bit steep in my opinion for a drugstore gloss, but now I find that I'm running out, so I will probably purchase this for full price soon. This is a barbie pink that goes on very sheer, with just a hint of color. It enhances my natural lip color and makes anything I'm wearing under it more intense. Super sparkly, like Versace's lights on lips. I found the taste and smell to be a bit bland and annoying too, so I added two little drops of cherry flavored oil to it--which I got in the cake baking section of Michael's in a package with other flavorings. I highly recommend doing this; it makes it a pleasure to put on. It made this gloss smell good and taste slightly sweet. I guess you could also add peppermint oil or whatever you liked to it. Very pleased with how pretty this is for the price.

I love this! It is sooo pretty! It was a really unexpected gem for me, since Revlon is always a hit or miss for me, and this is a HIT!
The texture of the product reminds me of my Glossimers, which I love to death! :)
The color is best described as a sheer subtle pink with a splash of coral, and I think this would look good with a lot of skin tones.
It has a lot of glitter, but it isn't gritty or over the top, just beautiful.
This rivals a lot of my higher end lip glosses.
I also like this because although scentless, it doesn't smell like burnt plastic, as some of my "non fragranced" lip glosses end up smelling like.
I would definitely rebuy if I run out.