Chanel Rouge Noir

Chanel Rouge Noir
CHANEL Rouge NoirRouge Noir

4.4

on 10/23/2007 4:37:00 AM

Believe the hype, this is an amazing colour, dark enough to look black in low light, but a lovely dark dark vampy red in brighter light. I looked around for a cheaper colour that would be similar but couldn't find anything like it, finally bought the real thing and it's well worth it. Sexy and looks good with everything!

on 10/19/2007 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Well, what can I say? A really nice colour, sharp! Doesn't stain your nails either! The packaging is really nice, really stands out! Goes onto your nails smoothly too. One of the best. Really worth the price.

on 8/30/2007 11:20:00 PM

Sex in a bottle. 100%. Love it.

on 7/1/2007 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love love love rouge noir. the colour is divine, im not one to go for black but this is sultry, dark and sophisticated and still fun and unique because its a shade not many people wear. i prefer to wear 2 coats of this to really get optimum colour. my only gripe is staying power, chips off easily, but i will still continue to repurchase this shade.

on 9/9/2007 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The colour is good but this varnish looks cheap on. It chipped off the next day. Doesnt go on very well. Think you get more value from Bourjois nail varnish and the colour is better. Will never purchase chanel products ever again (apart from the perfume!). Bought a lipstick pencil from chanel total waste of money.

on 9/10/2007 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

There's no way you get more value from Bourjois, as the previous reviewer suggested. One coat of this lasts a long time and it doesn't go on streaky like cheaper nail varnishes can. Plus the colour is just beautiful. I wore this on my toes on my 21st birthday (it matched my dress perfectly), I'm still wearing it three years later, and I'm sure I'll be wearing it for years to come.

on 4/30/2007 2:55:00 PM

I've just bought my 3rd bottle, a personal record as I'm not usually loyal to any other nail polish shade or brand. I use Rouge Noir especially on my toes and they look very glamourous and sexy. Think I couldn't live w/out, definitely a staple product.

on 6/17/2007 2:45:00 AM

Yesterday I had fun at the Chanel counter !!
You can pics in my gallery, you see on my hand : Ballerina, Rouge noir, noir ceramic and black satin. All colors just one coat.
The green background pic is in sunlight, the white one in with flash.
About ROUGE NOIR: I love this color since I saw it on UMA in Pulp Fiction !

on 3/15/2007 2:14:00 PM

I love this shade. It is dark and on trend, but not trying too hard - I remember my sister wearing a similar shade when we were in high school. It is a deep red, that shows up black at a pub and a multi-dimensional red, almost a well-aged wine, in sunlight. I also like the consistency of all Chanel polishes. I am not the most coordinated person and can still apply this semi-decently. Would definitely (and have) repurchased this shade or another from Chanel.

i loved this.. i was looking for a nice deep red and found this and fell in love.. it had glitter specks in it too which is AMAZING!! i lvoe love love it

i have to say though that i agree wih what someone else mentioned and it does chip.. even witha topcoat.. but still love it and would definatly rebuy

Popular Polishes