Sephora Collection Heated eyelash curler

Sephora Collection Heated eyelash curler

2.1

on 3/22/2006 4:02:00 PM

First of all, it took me so long to take the battery cap off. I was going to return it, and finally, the cap came off. It did a decent job of curling my eyelashes, but it wasn't anything too special, and my eyelashes look much better if I curl them with a regular eyelash curler. Also, if it did curl, it barely lasted. I lost it a couple of days ago, and I haven't really been looking around for it. Even if I do find it, I think I'll stick to a regular eyelash curler anyway. I won't be repurchasing.

on 3/20/2006 3:55:00 PM

This Does NOTHING to curl your lashes. NOTHING. All it does is heat them up, then you have to use a regular curler as well. You are better off heating your regular metal curler with a hair dryer for a few seconds than paying for this.

on 3/12/2006 12:49:00 PM

A waste of $16 plus shipping costs...this did not work for me at all, no matter how much time I spent using it. I have fairly short, hard-to-curl lashes but the shu uemura classic curler works great for me. I may try another brand of heated lash curler in the future but would not recommend the sephora model at all.

I thought this would be a great idea, because the idea that it would heat up seemed awesome. Well, I ordered it offline and I was excited. I tried it, and it was awful. Seemed to dry out my lashes and didnt curl them well at all. I mean its a cute idea. But it didn't work. I lost mine a couple months ago, and quite frankly, I dont care.

on 2/24/2006 3:13:00 PM

Well, I can't really judge on how well this curler work because I CAN"T even take the battery cap off. I spent 3 hours trying to take the cap off and it simply just DOESN"T come off!! Does anyone have this kind problem before? I'm so frustrated that I don't know if I want to use it anymore.

on 1/31/2006 8:41:00 PM

Oh my word! This makes my lashes look AWESOME! Great invention! I pair this with a traditional eye lash curler to get my results.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was the worst eyelash curler I have ever purchased. I thought it would be a good idea cause I curl my eyelashes all the time and use to heat the eyelash vurler with a blow dryer however it doesn't curl my eyelashes at all. Not a good product.

on 12/2/2005 3:24:00 AM

Terrible product, not worth the price at all! Did not curl lashes whatsoever...you're better off using your hair dryer to heat your regular eyelash curler. Works like a charm but be careful it's not too hot.

on 10/13/2005 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Worse than an eyelash curler. If it curls, it only holds for two seconds.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools