Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

There are only two ingredients in this product: water and nitrogen and I think that the nitrogen is not good for your face and your paying for something that has only negative effect. I thought about washing my face with only Figi water ect but not spraying water mixed with a chemical. Where are the vitamins,aloe,caffeine(skin plumper) ,or antioxidants? If you need a skin refresher put some spring water or Evian water in a spray bottle or get an atomizer and fill it with Figi,Evain,mineral,or spring water.I used this method this summer! I take it out of the fridge and take it to amusement parks,working out ,after tennis ect More environmentally sound than the aerosol can that will end up in a landfill somewhere. .This is another one of those instances where you are really paying for the brand name more than the product itself! Save your money people and do it natural without the nitrogen.

on 8/28/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been tempted to purchase this product every time I go to a Sephora or Ulta, but always talk myself out of it since it is just fancy water. One day I had a coupon for Ulta and didn't really want anything else so I decided to try it. I loooove it! I use it as a setting mist and for a cool, refreshing misting during the hot summer months. It also comes in handy when I'm training my kitten to stay off the kitchen counters. The packaging is so cute and the can gives a true mist and not uneven droplets the way Mac's Fix+ does. I will probably alternate using the Evian in the summer and Fix+ in the winter. It is a tiny luxury so I will buy it again once I run out and when I deserve to splurge on it :p

on 8/23/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this! I got the mini trial size for $12 for 2 50 mL bottles @ sephora!

the price is the only bad thing

would I buy it again? yes! it is an alternative to face lotion! this is my spray moisturizer

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i am in LOVE with this product! i have dry skin and as soon as i spray some on my face, if feel my make up flaking during the day or my cheeks getting tight, it just soothes it and refreshes in an instant! i also like applying after my makeup to set it...does not leave it oily at all...and at night before bed and after moisturizer. plus, it's so kute too! i just love this lil luxury!

on 7/1/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product, if you can even call it that, is a complete waste of money. It is water in a can...expensive water in a can. It does absolutely nothing for your face. I rather stick my head out the window while its raining.

on 6/30/2011 5:21:00 PM

Once upon a time when I was younger I was swayed into purchasing this product due to the stellar reviews and the pretty packaging. I thought it was amazing at the time, but looking back I realize that it was just a placebo effect. After years of science classes I realize that it really is just Evian water in an aerosol can. Even so, the difference between the benefits of using Evian water as opposed to tap water or other brands of water is negligible. In addition, spraying your face with water and allowing it to evaporate will only leave your skin more dry than it was before. However, if you enjoy the sensation/don't use it for hydration purposes, the same effect can be achieved with an atomizer filled with water (as someone previously stated).
And FYI the nitrogen in the can is simply pressurized nitrogen gas which is the same nitrogen gas that makes up 70% of the air we breathe so, unless your skin has never come into contact with air before, it does not negatively affect your skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This was 2/$10 at Sephora. I love the small bottles, perfect for carrying it in my purse or backpack. I love bringing this when I go hiking. It refreshes my face without making it feel dried out afterwards. I also use this to set my makeup. It makes my face feel moist even after I applied my makeup. When my made up face feels dry, I'll just spritz this all over my face. Def will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love to spray this in an intense moment. It's great for summer. I've heard some people put in the fridge. It's one of my staple products.

on 5/22/2011 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this on a recent trip to New York where I got two 50ml cans for $10 from Sephora.
I gave one can to my sister and I think it only took her about five days after receiving it from me to then order a larger can. So she obviously liked it!

I also really like this product. I've never used anything like it before i.e. a make up setter, which is the reason I bought it and I am impressed.
Even if I didn't feel like it did the job I would probably re-purchase it due to it leaving my skin feeling cool and hydrated after applying a full face of make up.

If anyone from the UK knows where I can buy this please let me know as online it's pretty pricey and I'm coming to the end of my 50ml can!

This is great to top off makeup especially liquid foundation to give it a more natural look. Also it is good when your face is dry and any more lotion would not do any good. It gives a nice spritz.

Popular Face Skincare Products