Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.2

on 2/20/2005 3:51:00 PM

This is an okay eyelash curler that does not perform much better than Revlon or others which cost a fraction of the price. If I have to splurge on a curler I would definitely choose Shu Uemura over this one.

on 1/12/2005 4:35:00 PM

bought this b/c i lost my revlon curler. LOVE THIS. It fits the shape of my eye much better and gives a great curl w/o having to heat it with a blow dryer.

on 11/24/2004 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have curlers from Shiseido, Shu, Benefit and Japonesque. Although for overall shape, I like Benefits, the Kevyn Aucoin has a nice red pad that provides contrast for the lashes so you can see what you're doing. It also allows for more usage, I find the technique for 'walking' the lashes is much easier with the Kevyn Aucoin than the other brands.

on 9/26/2004 5:55:00 PM

I love this curler! I just had to buy it after hearing how great it was, and I found out that it really is.

on 1/12/2005 2:51:00 AM

This is the best metal curler I have used (much better curl than the Shu in my opinion), but I still prefer the curl I get with the Japonesque GoCurler. The red pad is a nice touch, but it doesn't make that big of a difference to me. Since the plastic Japonesque keeps breaking on me, I will stick with this curler for now.

on 12/17/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

LOVE IT!!!...Love the curler...add the Kevyn Mascara and I am a happy gal! I can't live without either of them!

on 3/6/2003 7:07:00 PM

I think this is a nice eyelash curler but the price is ridiculous. After shipping I payed 24$ for this curler. It's a little awkward to use but that is my fault, I've been using a cheap, beat down eyelash curler from the drugstore for the past 5 years and I've grown acustomed to that one. It does curl the lashes better than my old one but I still cannot get over the price. It's very cute with the red pad but I think I should have went with the Shu Umera one. I definitely won't repurchase b/c I plan on it lasting me the rest of my life.

on 3/16/2004 10:55:00 AM

I've tried just about everything to curl my lashes and this is THE ONE. The pads seem to last forever and I have never been able to achieve such a natural curl with any other eyelash curler.

on 8/27/2003 3:07:00 AM

Well, I LOVE this!! I bought it after Craig at Bendel's used it on me. This works just as good as the Shu, and I like that the pads are red (so that it is easier to see when curling your lashes). Also, although they seem very similar (just compared the two) for some reason I am able to get in much closer to my lid than I was with my Shu with no pinching. The main reason I bought this though was because you can reverse the pads and use the other side, so in effect, it's almost like you're getting 4 pads (really just 2 but since reversible then 4)....actually, I just tried this with my Shu and seems those are "reversible" too. Okay, well...I still like the red pads... :P lol, still a good product overall, and I would probably repurchase because I get less pinching with this curler for only $3.50 more than my Shu. UPDATE: Still loving this curler! Pads seem to last longer than my Shu one so I'll be repurchasing this! I've been using this 3-5 times a week since late July (it is now January) and the original pad in the curler is still going strong! Woohoo! :)

on 7/21/2004 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've so far tried Shiseido, Shu Uemura and Kevyn's eyelash curlers, I would give Kevyn 5, Shiseido 4.5 and Shu 4. The reason I am rating Kevyn as the highest is it actually suits my eye shape the best and go very close to the root and thus lift my lashes. Shiseido's actually feels quite the same as Kevyn's, but I think the pad is softer (or maybe just I have used it too long) and I prefer harder ones (faster). Shu's doesnt suit my eye shape, but at least my lids won't get hurt by my clumsyness~ FYI, I am Asian but normal size eyes, perhaps little bit almond shaped.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools