wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Liquid lipsticks are a tough one. They tend to be pretty drying on the lips and unfortunately if you apply them over a balm they don't layer well. I don't mind these ones from WnW and have the shades "Rebel Rose" (rose/mauve) and "Give me Mocha" (brown/mauve). The formula is lightweight, almost thin but highly pigmented, sets quickly, doesn't transfer, and is long wearing. It wears off evenly after drinking/eating but has real lasting power. Lips will feel dry after awhile. I prefer to remove and reapply after a meal because it gives me a chance to re-moisturize first and not just layer overtop the previous coat. There is a nice selection of shades and the packaging is sturdy acrylic, really cute actually. I usually start out with this product on the lips and if my lips start to feel dry I throw some gloss on over it and it looks great like that too. I do recommend giving these a try, they are pretty great, super affordable and comfortable for a liquid lipstick.

on 5/3/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is for the shade Berry Recognize,it's a berry/reddish color and looks beautiful on my light skin tone. It is matte and lasts about 5 hours on me before fading a bit. It is very pigmented and don't take much to look good,I do moisturize with balm before applying and it didn't dry my lips out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So after I heard raves about how great this lipstick is, I decided to try it out. I got pink really hard, missy and fierce, and I just now got rebel rose. Pink is a bit too neon and bright for my fair complexion, and applies streaky as well. I also got Missy and fierce, a pretty classic red for dates, and just now got rebel rose, which is a great everyday/work soft pink shade that works better than Pink with my skintone. I love the formula for these. At around 5 bucks a tube, these feel more like a higher end liquid matte that won't crack and flake off in patches (sorry, milani!) And after I had some soup and a half sandwich for a work lunch meeting, it faded evenly and not patchy like most cheap liquid lipsticks. The wand tip doesn't grab too much product so it won't make a mess on your lips and it's shape is perfect for grabbing my lips. And it looks like it contains a lot of product for 5 bucks, which is good for the price. I'll get it again.

on 4/27/2017 11:32:00 PM

so light on the lips, if you apply to much it gets too drying but a light layer is just air on the lips. Not really a fan of most of the colours but rebel rose is a great pink nude and not neon.

at around $5 retail, you just can't beat the price. I bought it in rebel rose today and ofc had to try it on the moment I got home. and this is my kind of shade. i just got give me mocha as well and its usually brighter and deeper than what i usually like, its still a very nice color on days where my lips are more naturally pigmented (sometimes my own lips can be dark some days others it can be lighter) not that I need another liquid lipstick but given the price and yt vloggers, yup I def got suckered into buying this this is a nude with mauvey/berry undertones

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in Oh My Dolly and Nudist Pink.

Oh My Dolly is *almost* a shade dupe for Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi. I'd say it's a half-tone lighter, and it smells a LOT nicer than the KVD.

Nudist Pink on me pulls a bit orange. If I had a tan or wasn't almost Snow White pale, it might not be as orange. I do like it, though.

Wear-wise, these lipsticks wear like IRON. I wore Oh My Dolly to an Alice Cooper concert last night and it did not budge a bit! Even the burger I had afterwards didn't do much to the color, maybe muted it a bit. I had to use my cleansing oil plus a blob of Vaseline as well as my cleanser to get the stain completely off!

I'm going to buy several more of these as this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Long wearing, very comfortable and reasonably priced.

One secret I've found for lipsticks like these is to put a layer of lip balm on your lips about 15 minutes before you plan to do your lips, then wipe it all off right before you put it on. VOILA, no dry lips!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are the best matte, budge-proof lipsticks ever! And for the price they can't be beat. I bought 9, and ended up giving 4 to my daughters because they were too light for me. I have tried all the fancy brands, but these rock at $3.99, especially when it's buy two and get the third 75% off!

They do not come off until you eat. To get them off, in fact I use oil at home, and carry a lip balm just to get them off.

Also the really nice pinky-nude color looks very light and pretty on my light brown skin, especially because it pops with the pinky coral against my yellow undertones. But I think this would look great on anyone.

I have found a dupe, however in Give Me Mocha, it a dupe for the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Double Dare.

PS if you use a little lip balm it converts to a regular lipstick. Just go over it lightly with lip balm and roll your lips together, and viola! It continues all day, and stays just as vibrant!

on 4/19/2017 2:19:00 PM

I bought one on a whim because they were on sale at the drugstore and then ran back and bought some more. I bought Give Me Mocha, Rebel Rose, and Nudist Peach and they all work great for my color, which is a light/medium with very golden undertones, and a lot of pinks and peaches tend to look kind of funky on me. It stayed put even after I ate breakfast and lunch, drank water and coffee all day, and talked for an hour long presentation, with zero cracking or pilling, and very minimal fading. I wasn't convinced when I first put it on because it went on semi glossy and seemed somewhat sheer, but it dried quickly and perfectly matte and pigmented. You really only need one good swipe to get coverage with this, so I barely felt like I had anything on my lips! By far my favorite liquid lipstick for both comfort and staying power, and you really can't beat the price point.

on 4/18/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like these.

The colors offered are gorgeous and there's honestly something here for everyone. The pigmentation is good and true to the bottle. My favorite thing about them is how they feel though-- for a matte liquid lipstick, they don't feel drying or heavy like many other similar lipsticks.

The only critique I have on these is that the outer edges of my lips start to fade after a couple of hours for me, but other than that they're amazing.

on 4/16/2017 3:40:00 AM

So I got the "Rebel Rose" shade and I found the color gorgeous and I love, love, love, that their products are either vegan or cruelty free. I put this shade on, it's somewhat vampy, mauvey, pale purple, but so pretty, and the staying power was insane. i was drinking wine for good 2 hours and it never faded at all. Possibly the only downside is that it can dry your lips out, but it's matte, so make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized. I will def be trying other colors. Wet 'n Wild has really stepped up their game and I love it.