Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

on 12/30/2012 3:39:00 PM

I love this scent, and it does live up to its name. Unfortunately it gives me headaches, because it has a kind of sharpness to it, that some fresh scents have. Otherwise I would wear it!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this!! It's a fresh, clean, and slightly citrus-y scent. It's sophisticated without smelling like something an old woman would wear. Smelling it really does make me happy! I'd definitely recommend. And if it's not in your budget or you're not sure you want to invest so much money into it, there's a drug store spray called "Wanna Play?" which is an accurate knock-off of this scent.

on 12/22/2012 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried this when it first came out (had a sample) and loved the fresh smell of citrus (mandarin, oranges, red grapefruit) but never committed to getting the full size. It's the only citrus-smelling fragrance I've ever enjoyed. I love how it smells (truly happy and fresh!) but I also find it lacks a bit of depth and sillage. Great as a daytime perfume I guess but I just wouldn't buy it because I don't think it would last.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

on 12/18/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought the roller ball I just don't like the dry down. I am 48 and it smells like something a younger perkier person would wear (if that makes any sense)...I honestly haven't had the time to take it back.I live in the Styx and Ulta is very far. I read somebody's review saying it smelled like a bathroom cleaning product. My solution was to buy an atomizer from Nordstrom and will fill it with my own fragrance. Just never had must luck with EL empire fragrance products. Do try it but wait for the dry down give it time.

on 12/9/2012 4:10:00 AM

In the beginning it smelled very nice, fresh scent, but after awhile i noticed i start getting headaches and the smell just started bothering me. I stopped using it and in the end threw it away. Never happened to me before i just couldn't stand the smell anymore.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First of all I have to mention that my chemistry gives a plus one to many scents and also this scent changes when you spray it on your skin because althoug it is my parfume when my mom or sister wears it I usually happen to ask "What are you wearing? It really makes me happy when I wear it and stays for a long time.I classify frangrance lovers into two: Spice and Flower lovers. I belong to the second group and this scent is in my top 5.I bought it before and will be buying for sure.

on 9/21/2012 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this perfume and it's sort of a staple in my perfume collection, especially during the summer. It's a grown up, but not "old lady" perfumey citrus scent. It lasts for a good amount of time on the skin/clothes and is, in my opinion a classic.

on 10/24/2012 3:00:00 PM

I have been using this for years now so I figured it was time for a review. I love this scent whether Summer or Fall this is my go to scent. On me it smells very light and fresh. I get ton's of compliments too which surprises me why it has a low rating.

The citrus mix with not too much floral is very me. I almost smell like a heavenly orange in there but it's made better by the flowers. I like that it's not sickly sweet I have never been a fan of really sweet perfume. This isn't cloying or anything just a fresh good scent that will give you compliments every time I swear when I wear this it's the best convo starter because women always ask and I love telling.

I do say this perfume smells different on everyone due to their body chemistry and Happy really likes me or I it because it works for me. I would use this year round only occasionally using a little CoCo or Chanel No 5 or Magic Noir which is an ultimate favorite of mine. When it's a really special night.

If you want a daily perfume that has a light fresh scent that will make you smell delovely and give you tons of compliments, Happy is your scent. When I wear this it does make me happy because I love how I feel with it on.
That is what is important to me how a scent makes me feel. You should always feel great when you wear a perfume and this does that!

on 9/29/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the ideal day to day perfume. It is light but people always know what you are wearing. I will walk up to a friend and she will point and say Happy! All my friends love this as well. I have different ones to wear if I go out at night but perfect for the daytime!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I've had a sample vial of this perfume for such a long time and it's only half gone. This is because it is not the kind of perfume you can wear every day. When I first open the bottle it always smells super-sharp and absolutely rank to me, but when I apply a small amount, it fades in to a zesty citrus-type smell. It's rather unisex, in my opinion, and quite nice after you get used to it. But again, this is not something I can see most people wearing regularly. I also find the packaging of the full-sized bottles very plain and simple.

Popular Fragrances