Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I actually got to test out this product during one of Sephora's free beauty classes, and instantly fell in love with it and immediately purchased. I have never liked the feeling of wearing a full face of makeup, but also want coverage to even out my skin tone and blur my huge pores. This product does exactly that. It's definitely more of a bb cream than a foundation, but does provide light coverage and does a good job of erasing pores without feeling or looking heavy. I am also fair skinned, with cooler undertones and often struggle to find a foundation that matches well but this one definitely does. It has a kind of matte finish - I use a Stila cream blush over this to get the perfect "my skin but better" makeup look.

The packaging is a little odd - it looks like a squeeze tube but has a pump on the end. It's a bit weird, but I think actually keeps me from squeezing out too much product like I tend to do with traditional squeeze tube packaging.

I don't love the price, but like the product enough that I don't mind paying for it!

on 4/8/2016 8:01:00 PM

Though it doesn't directly state it, this is really just a tinted moisturizer or BB cream. It has an SPF of 20 and comes in a tube with a pump. For $34, you receive 1.3 fluid onces of product. There are six shades total: light, medium-light, medium, medium-dark, dark, and deep. The tube itself is very attractive. It is metallic and the packaging is very practical. I find squeeze tubes to be a nuisance because they might get messy and waste product, but this well-designed tube has a pump, which is always a plus. When you first use it, it will take a few pumps to get the product out. I notice immediately how comfortable this feels on the skin. It just sinks in and feels like you are wearing nothing. Urban Decay claims that it has light-diffusing spheres in the formula, but I do not see or detect it on the face. Since it is a cream that is light, it will not provide full coverage. It is light coverage for sure, but that is nice if you want to look very natural or want something that requires just your hands for application. I just like to set this with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and it prevents me from feeling or looking oily. This is something you can apply in a hurry for that natural skin look. I think it would be especially useful during the hot summer months for when you don't want that cakey and heavy feeling.

Some things to consider would be how pricey it is. For something not full coverage, you will be paying $34. It is also not going to be readily available at a drugstore. You have to go into a beauty retailer that sells high-end makeup in order to purchase this product, there really isn't much product in the tube either, but I use very little product every time. I do notice that this can also rub off. This can happen throughout the day or by touching your face, maybe blowing your nose.

I overall love this product. It is lightweight, effortless, minimal, natural, and pretty on the skin. My skin, but a little bit better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials