Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this palette! I'm also in love with peaches and their scent. There is a shade for everyone and every skin tone in this palette from neutral nude shades to warm pinks and rich purples etc. The packaging is slim and good for travel and the smell lasts for ages, it's amazing. They are super pigmented shadows with minimum fallout as well as being super blend-able. I begrudged paying the £30+ for this but after using it a few times it's totally worth it!

Love how the colours are really neutral (sort of) and how pigmented they are. Smell amazing and packagings are beautiful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)

This pallet is very versatile, love the colors no heavy feeling lasts at least 6 hours when not in the sun of course. Will buy again my daughter has confiscated it from me by she loves it too

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't tell how much I love this eyeshadow palette and its delicious peachy scent. Too Faced did an amazing job creating the Sweet Peach palette !

I had ordered mine on Sephora in France way before the launching date but of course, I had to wait the day of the launch to get my hands on it. In less that one day, the two Sephora in my town had sold everything. I went back home and tried it out right away.

But first the smell. Let me tell you about the smell. It smelt like peaches in my whole flat. And the packaging is gorgeous. I know that we aren't supposed to focus too much on the packaging and more on the actual product but come on, it's so cute.
The colors are amazing. I am not generally into these colors but for spring and summer, this is perfect. I've used it several times and this is always a pleasure to do it with the peachy scent in my bathroom.

Now the only thing that bugs me is that It is not as pigmented as the original Chocolate bar palette and the semi-sweet. You need to reapply it two or three times to get a nice color payoff. Other than that, I don't mind because this palette is freaking awesome and adds to my makeup stash.

I love it ! I was going to say that I will repurchase, but unfortunately, this won't be a part of the permanent collection... what a pity.

Love this palette, too faced is fast becoming my favourite make up brand ! Love the smell of peach, the colours are great especially for summer lovely corals and pinks. Colours apply nicely as with all toofaced eye shadows.
Really lovely palette and packaging

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This pallet is worth the hype to me, and I'm sorry so many makeup mavens are missing out because it was such a limited quantity. I don't agree with Too Faced on that one. There's a wait list a mile long at the shop where I work that will never be fulfilled because the quantities were so severely limited, so why not make plenty and make everyone happy? With that being said, the colors are gorgeous, and while yes I agree it's got it's share of neutrals, it goes beyond with a deep green, purple and strangely wearable shades of peach that can't truly qualify as neutral. And as with all Too Faced eye shadows, the quality is incredible: smooth, blendable, velvety and luxurious. I keep reaching for this pallet daily because it's so wearable and versatile, and at night when I'm at my vanity removing my makeup I'll open it up just to take a whiff because it smells like peach candy. (And it tastes sweet too! I know this because I licked my brush to apply a deeper shade as a liner. Go figure.) I apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance if I have a long day ahead of me, and it doesn't budge. If I don't wear the primer it still lasts fairly well on my naturally oily eyelids. I'd recommend this pallet to makeup mavens and novices alike, if only it's availability hadn't been so limited. I really don't think that was fair. If you're able to buy this at the msrp, then my all means snatch it up, you won't regret it. However, pass if you can only find it on eBay for $125.00. Because at the end of the day, it's just eye shadow. Good eye shadow, but eye shadow none the less. If you want to treat yourself, there are plenty of other lovely and more readily available pallets to choose from.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!

Got this palette in the mail today and I'm in love!
The colours are just what you'd expect from too faced, smooth, buttery and pigmented.
There is a wide range of warmer toned shimmer and matte colours with a few brighter ones also.
They blend amazingly well together and last a long time without fading too much (I used the benefit air patrol primer underneath).
Would definitely recommend for people with blue/green eyes as the warm colours really enhance lighter eyes.

PROS
-Gorgeous packaging.
-Good range of shades and finishes.
-Blendable and long lasting.
-Smells amazing!

CONS
-Hard to get hold of.
-Price.