Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

on 5/12/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful palette. My favorite thing about it is that each row has a different undertone. There is a cool, warm, and rosy row. It's a great way to experiment with some different looks without wasting money on a palette you might not even like. If you gravitate toward warm shades, this is a great opportunity to try out some cool and rosy looks while still being able to make full use of the palette if you don't like a cool toned look. There is really something for everyone in this palette. The quality is fantastic and the packaging is just gorgeous.

on 5/12/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this palette 2 days ago, and could not wait to write a review. First of all, the packaging is just gorgeous! Ahh, those purple and magenta petals... sooo pretty! Awesome sized mirror, sleek, thin, travel friendly container. The eyeshadows are so beautiful! The amount of each is quite large, and will last you forever. The formula is soft, buttery, easily blendable and very pigmented. You need to slightly tap the brush (don't swirl! ) into the shadow to pick up a good amount. I came to work wearing a bronze brown look and immediately my co-workers noticed and complimented on my makeup! Highly recommended

on 5/7/2016 9:01:00 AM

This is my current holy grail eye palette. Before this, I was using the Urban Decay Naked 2, a Dior 5-shadow palette, and the Urban Decay Naked Basics. With each one, I never knew how to create more than 1 eye look because I could never learn how to use all the shades.

The Tartelette In Bloom palette is arranged in a really "organised" way with all the similar tones grouped together. It helps that it's arranged as quads which mean that you can easily pick colours to blend and use.

It's a very versatile palette for both neutral and more dramatic looks. Colour payoff is great, staying paying is excellent (over a primer). The shimmer colours are not too glittery.

I do use every colour! Even Funny Girl, the shade that most reviewers tend to dislike.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this pallet! I can use this and only this for a daily look or glamorous one. I have green eyes and cool toned medium skin.

on 5/4/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

YES, YES, and YES! This is my favorite palette ever by far! The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. There are so many different looks to make with this palette. It's one of those palettes that I will never leave at home when I travel. If you don't have it and are reading this review... go get it!

on 4/13/2016 12:20:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this palette. It has the best neutral eye shadows. The pigment is great. I noticed some of the colors pop more if I apply it with my finger. I would absolutely recommend this and would repurchase.

on 4/11/2016 11:20:00 PM

This and the Chocolate Bar palette are my HG eye shadow palettes! The shadows blend SO nicely and the matte shades are very soft and not very drying on my sentive/dry lids. A must have!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been on a palette binge lately (bought Tartelette In Bloom/Too Faced Chocolate Bar/TF Semi Sweet/TF BonBons this week!), I'm having fun w all of my eyeshadows, today I picked T. in Bloom did 1 of the suggested looks on the paper it came w & came out awesome! The shadows come out to be about ~$3+ a shadow which u can't even barely buy DS e/s for that & this is much higher quality than any DS shadows. These 1s I used are buttery & soft, long wearing...& true to pan color/vivid! Simply a high quality item, I don't mind paying $$$ for a high quality product. The wear time is amazing again indicative of a high quality product! USD$50 so in a similar price bracket to the UD Naked franchise which are also good palettes & the TF choc palettes. The initial capital is hard to get up maybe a bit well wasn't for me coz luckily had a bunch of Ulta points, gift card & $10 bday coupon (for $20 got the this, juicy couture rollerball, & samples galore incl a Laura Gellar eyeliner, stila mascara, MU bag, & the rest were a cpl cards of stuff/perfume vial. Pretty awesome!). The shades are all warm, love that they included a black & a white too like LORAC does u can never really have too many matte white highlighter & black shadows as liner. Downtown triple crown! Winning!!!!!!!

on 3/24/2016 10:40:00 AM

I bought this pallete mainly due to beautiful pink/purplish packaging and of course, the color selection as well. It has both matte and shimmer shadows which I love it a lot. The matte shadows are extremely blendable and buildable. The shimmer shadows are also perfect for me as they are not too gliterry like other shimmer shadows. There was some fall-off when applying but its alright as the shadows did not smear/crease after some period of time. I also adore the chocolatey smell of this pallette and hope the same smell stays until I hit pan.

on 3/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The first Tartelette palette didn't entice me because I don't care for too many purple shadows. However, this one immediately caught my eye! It is warm, but honestly -- except for the two darkest shades which will barely receive a dent from me -- every single color in the palette is my jam. The 3 shimmer shades are the exact shades I would want to be shimmer. Every time I wear the bronzey shimmer shade, I receive compliments (blue eyes!). The taupey shimmer is stunning -- can't get enough of that one. The pale shimmer shade is very subtle and beautiful. The mattes are buttery and smooth and blend perfectly. Packaging is regal and love the giant mirror. $45 is a steep price, but compared to the variety of what you get and quality AND how long it will last you --- definitely worth the splurge!