Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

My mum buys me this sometimes as a gift and it has a lovely smell, friends have complimented the smell when wearing it on nights out. Wouldn't wear everyday as I think it's quite a stronger scent which I prefer for glam evenings or nights out however despite being strong it is a pretty smell:) probably wouldn't buy myself since there are slightly cheaper perfumes I enjoy just as much but it was a lovely gift to receive and nice for special occasions so if you are wanting to treat yourself or someone special this is a great perfume to get.

on 5/25/2015 12:28:00 PM

I'm 28 and I LOVE this fragrance. My husband is also a huge fan so I of course wear it to bed. It's also light enough to wear to the office. I would recommend you purchase the lotion and perfume together.

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Ladies...this perfume..not the Eau de Toliet....is SHEER LUX! I received the perfume and lotion combo for mother's day, and I feel like a queen! This is NOT a cheap fragrance,,,,so use sparingly. A Dab will do you anyway, Chanel has hit the mark with this one! It is sure to become a classic, along with their No5!

on 5/17/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to signature scent. It's a warm, spicy floral but very unique. Smells mature but not 'old' like CHANEL No. 5. It's flirty and goes well for day or night time use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this fragrance!!! It smells so SEXY and feminine and works as both a daytime or nighttime perfume! The longevity is amazing, after just 1 EDP spray on your clothing/skin it will last the entire day!!! I LOVE the way it smells on my skin!!! This is a high quality, and well done fragrance That never gets old. =D

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

on 3/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

I dont know what is fuss about coco perfume, the winner perfume all magazines top of the lists, also men's fav so on.. I absulately hate this common smell every 5 in 1 woman uses this perfume. It smells like burn plastic mixed up with specific flowers. It may go to well on some skins but not for everyone, the scent reminds me a woman who smokes heavily who doesn't have time to have shower and sprays on her clothes heavily. Or a woman who has just give birth looking for a sexy underwear which doesnt fit well on her lumpy body. This perfume may good for a girl in her early 20s just had clean shower and meets for her first date.

on 3/23/2015 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At last count, I have 16 different perfumes and if I had to struggle on with just one - this would be it. I am addicted to the refillable gorgeous and classy white eau de parfum twist and spray packs and am on my third. It goes with me everywhere - from big night outs in my evening bag to holidaying overseas to a camping treat. Cannot be without it for a quick pick me up and the instant feelgood factor. Not negotiable and am going to be in real trouble when I can't afford it any more..........

Popular Fragrances