Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this fragrance!!! It smells so SEXY and feminine and works as both a daytime or nighttime perfume! The longevity is amazing, after just 1 EDP spray on your clothing/skin it will last the entire day!!! I LOVE the way it smells on my skin!!! This is a high quality, and well done fragrance That never gets old. =D

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

on 3/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

I dont know what is fuss about coco perfume, the winner perfume all magazines top of the lists, also men's fav so on.. I absulately hate this common smell every 5 in 1 woman uses this perfume. It smells like burn plastic mixed up with specific flowers. It may go to well on some skins but not for everyone, the scent reminds me a woman who smokes heavily who doesn't have time to have shower and sprays on her clothes heavily. Or a woman who has just give birth looking for a sexy underwear which doesnt fit well on her lumpy body. This perfume may good for a girl in her early 20s just had clean shower and meets for her first date.

on 3/23/2015 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At last count, I have 16 different perfumes and if I had to struggle on with just one - this would be it. I am addicted to the refillable gorgeous and classy white eau de parfum twist and spray packs and am on my third. It goes with me everywhere - from big night outs in my evening bag to holidaying overseas to a camping treat. Cannot be without it for a quick pick me up and the instant feelgood factor. Not negotiable and am going to be in real trouble when I can't afford it any more..........

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i am in love with this heady fragrance. One of my good friends from Germany would always wear this and it made me want to hug her, she smelled very warm and cozy. We were OR nurses together, so I think this scent isn't strictly for nighttime or cold weather, I think it tends to translate nicely to daytime and all seasons. I have never actually bought the real thing, but have found a local etailer that duplicates this scent perfectly. I purchase the scrub, body oil, and fragrance and have found it very comparable to the real thing!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the only Chanel perfume I like. It smells very girly and sophisticated at the same time. It's what I like to use on days that I want to wear lacy, pink things and be all feminine. Love it and will repurchase once I run out!

on 3/22/2015 10:17:00 PM

For me, this is the one when it comes to perfumes. I keep repurchasing bottle after bottle because it has become such an essential part of me I would feel naked without wearing it. It is elegant yet fresh, feminine yet not overly girly. It is subtle enough not to overpower your outfit (as no 5 sometimes does) so it is a great accessory to go with everything. I wear it for day and night, all year long. I have the edp and it lasts nicely throughout the day, and a little goes a long way so the high price doesn't hurt that much.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this fragrance so much I could write poems about it. I've lost track of how many bottles I've gone throug. It has a strong scent but not as strong as No5 I definitely prefer this to No5

on 3/5/2015 9:19:00 AM

This is one of the perfumes that I just couldn't get over after the first sniff! The top note is somewhat sharp and strong, however give it 5 mins and it settles into a soft musky scent that oozes sophistication and feminity all at once. This is not a floral or fruity scent... there's something woody in it which i attribute to bergamot and patchouli. And classy here does not equate with old lady, powdery perfume.

Chanel targets this scent to women in their 20s and I would recommend it to young ladies who are looking for a classy perfume. This is my all time favourite scent and I would be keen to repurchase its lotion and hair mist.

Popular Fragrances