Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.1

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 3/11/2003 1:50:00 PM

Supposedly this has deep sea minerals that are beneficial to your skin. Personally, I have not found or felt any of the effects of this deep sea marine water in Depsea Water Rose; marine water being touted these days as the "it" thing in many skincare lines (Biotherm and iOD to name some).

Despite this, I do however, like this product quite a bit. I realize it may only be water and may only be as beneficial as a nice spritz of Evian to your face - but that's exactly why I like it.

Las Vegas is a 120 dry oven in the summer months, and keeping a bottle of Rose Depsea Water in the cooler and spritzing it every now and then on a road trip is an amazing feeling! I don't know how much Evian is, but I certainly prefer this lightly rose scented water on my face. Keeps it moist and refreshed. It's an indulgence that I like to take one season out the of the year.

on 2/13/2003 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I honestly can't really tell any difference after using it. I guess it's just a basic toner & face spray to give you a cooling sensation. I think I'll use it more often during the summer.

on 12/14/2002 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It comes in different "flavors"(actually, there is no -flavor-,just smell):I have tried rose (!), bergamot (ok), and cornflower(!). I use it after I put all my makeup on (except mascara)- esp powder- it seems to set it. I used to use Evian water, then I used distilled water. This is better than all- there is only a smell as you are spraying-it's very light, then it dissipates. After I spray, then I put my mascara on, and it really helps to glide that on. just love it...a "holy grail" item

Popular Face Skincare Products