Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 6/6/2017 1:53:00 PM

I use this foundation daily and it feel like it's the best drugstore foundation you can get. Lightweight, full coverage and great price

The foundation seems to cling to my dry patches on my nose and get very oily after wearing it for a few hours. And i can't stand that it doesnt have a pump!

on 5/25/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice medium coverage. Truly matte I stay matte all day. I hate that it does not have a pump I ready do.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've tried this at least 3 different times in my short life and each time I was heavily disappointed! I have dry-combo skin, but they dont have a shade for me in the Dewy version so I stuck trying this. Skin types of all kinds hoot and holler about it but I just don't get it....even with a hydrating primer and super moisturized skin it felt drying. It was also so patchy that I couldn't cover any of my hyper-pigmentation or even get an even coverage on my less marked areas! It also oxidizes something fierce, I found an ok color match that I can use for reference, but this is a terrible foundation. The only good thing about it is the price, availability, and the addition of darker shades!

on 5/29/2017 3:19:00 AM

The maybeline Matt & Poreless is one of the foundations that says its Matt and doesnt suck the life out of my skin.
I have Dry/Dry patches around my cheeks/ corners of my mouth. and a shiny nose. Top it all off i have sensitive skin.

The coverage is on the medium side. does build up okay. Nothing near full coverage.
it wears off at the end of the day mostly around the 5 hour mark my nose will fade first.
I would definetly repurchase for the $ and the suitability with my dry skin. HOWEVER my sensetive skin doesnt like it if i use this everyday. Which is a pity.

Shade actually matches me fairly well.
Nothing amazing. it just does the job.

Ouh it doesnt transfer too much. just slightly.

on 5/27/2017 7:17:00 PM

Totally in love with this foundation!

PROS:
* Unlike many people, it works on my dry skin (provided I use a good, hydrating primer)
* My perfect colour match. Better than any foundation I've ever tried colour wise.
* Medium coverage, buildable. Can look a little thick if you build it too much.
* Natural, pretty finish.
* Really matte but not painfully so. Covers pores nicely!
* Feels really good. A bit thick going on but it dries thinner almost.
* I don't notice the smell really, or at least it doesn't bother me.
* Really cheap.

CONS:
* I got the lightest shade, which is pretty yellow - if you're pink toned it's not going to match you very well.
* If you have very dry patches/eczema this will really cling to it and it will dry it out a bit more.

on 5/13/2017 12:01:00 AM

I definitely think this is a foundation that can't do anyone wrong unless you need more hydration. I think for my combination oily skin type it does very well with control and the finish is very flattering, not flat matte but healthy matte. I trust this now ever since my prom night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty shade selection for the most part (compared to all other drugstore lines, this one has the most realistic shade options, some olive tones, yellow shades that aren't orange, neutral-pink shades, muted shades, much better than True Match). Not the most oil-controlling or matte foundation, but it feels really high end and is pretty medium-high coverage. Unfortunately, it has way too much alcohol. Caused breakouts for me because of this. If your skin is good with alcohol though I highly recommend this foundation. If you're NC35-37 depth, the 220 blends to a pretty neutral-olive shade and 228 is a warm yellow-olive for this depth, both of which are rare occurrences in the drugstore foundation game.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation goes on nicely and sits on my skin okay. However as the day goes on, my skin gets oily in my t-zone. I bought it because I was out of town unexpectedly and found it at a Dollar General. I won't buy it again. I do not like the coverage. My large birthmark on my forehead was showing through in a couple of hours. It is matte for an hour or so, then not so much.

However, I do LOVE the Fit Me concealer!!!

It matches my skin tone fairly well, but it clings to all my dry patches in my t-zone. I do love the brand because it's so affordable. I'm going to try to find one better suited for dry skin.