Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is about the best you're gonna get with drugstore foundation. I gotta say, I was surprised at the quality.

Pros:
- Huge shade range (I found my exact match, Porcelain, and I have very pale skin)
- It really is matte and blurs pores
- It stays on for 9+ hours
- It gets a thumbs up from sensitive skin!
- Cheap
- Medium coverage
Cons:
- Packaging is really annoying. It would have been so much better in a plastic container with a pump/a squeeze bottle
- It does cling to dry patches. I have on on my forehead and it was really noticeable after I put this on

In conclusion, I would recommend buying this if you are looking for a matte foundation that is cheap. I would not buy this if you have any dry patches!

EDIT: Went down to 2 lippies after I found out it oxidizes really bad. The palest shade turns ORANGE! Unwearable. Would be a great Foundation if this didn't happen. Pale girls, beware!

I absolutely love this Foundation. I have been using more expensive brand but when on vacation and forgot my makeup so went to the drug store to buy foundation and decided to go with this brand. I have used this for about 2 weeks now and it goes on very well. It does come off later in the day but if you use translucent powder it helps it's very well worth the price.

I'm on my third one of these. I started using it totally randomly when it was on sale (already really cheap) and didn't want to like it since I'm not into drugstore makeup but it is a great foundation. My skin is hard to work with - very oily in the summer but dry in certain areas in the winter because of my acne creams. This foundation works well at both times. The match is great and blends in really well. In the winter, I use this with MUFE setting powder on top. In the summer, I do a bit more - Mac Prime and Prime primer, fit me applied with a wet beauty blender, MAC Mineralize skin finish natural and then Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder. I still have to touch up a few times a day but it does't oxidize or look cakey after a few hours.

on 7/1/2017 3:52:00 AM

Lovely coverage, I'd say light/medium, great finish although can crack and get cakey around forehead after 3-4 hours of wear. However, for the price it's definitely worth trying :)

on 6/30/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very nice foundation! Stays forever and even is as good as the too faced born this way foundation. lots of shades too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed by how good my skin looks every time I wear this foundation. It definitely doesn't make me look poreless as it claims and neither does my skin stay as matte in this Texas heat as it does with my revlon colorstay but a pretty decent product and it matched me perfectly so I'm happy about that. Kind of wish it came with a pump but I don't see a problem poring some on the back of my hand either. I'd recommend it if you're on a lookout for a pretty decent but inexpensive foundation.

on 6/30/2017 3:41:00 PM

The Maybelline fit me line is so hit and miss lol, I love the concealer and this foundation is pretty good. It usually goes on sale a lot at Shoppers Drug mart so I usually pick it up then. Its not a ride or die item for me but I like that they have a colour that works well for my pale skin and the coverage is pretty good. The only thing I don't like is, it accentuates my texture in and my pores. (which its supposed to be poreless). So if you have texture I would be careful of that. But other than that I like it and I use it a lot mixed in with other foundations. it doesn't have a pump so its a little messy! Oily skin girls would probably like this!

on 6/29/2017 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not worth the hype that beauty bloggers give. Coverage and colour not good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

This was a product that I tried after buying and decided it was no good for since the coverage is very light.

A couple of weeks ago I tried again. Using the buffing brush this foundation looked beautiful. I used a heavier foundation on my trouble spots and felt flawless. Thats before the rashy/spottiness started later da a few days later..... My face became rough and bumpy.

Now that I have seen the ingredients it makes sense. Alcohol is in the top ingredients and that aggravates my skin. This is a shame because I do think the finish and lightweight texture is quite appealing and natural for summer but I'm not going to put it on my skin ever again.

I bought this after wanting something with less coverage from my Estee lauder double wear foundation. I paid about $6 bucks for this foundation, and can say that it is a pretty good foundation for the price. Although you do need to blot throughout the day it isn't to bad. I have been using this as my everyday foundation and my double wear on special occasions. I say this is defiantly worth the buy if you want something on a budget!