Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 1/7/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I have had this powder for a while but have used it only a few times. Only recently I started using this everyday and I noticed I was getting clogged pores on my forehead where I am usually clear. Well I think this powder is to be blamed. I checked the ingredients and it has isopropyl Myristate which is rated 5 (worst) for comodogencity on acne detective site.
Also it doesn't state on the powder that it is oil free and non-comodogenic. I like that this powder can blur pores and feels nice on. But unfortunately I can't use it now.

INGREDIENTS: talc - zinc stearate - magnesium carbonate - kaolin - squalane - isopropyl myristate - trisodium edta - potassium sorbate - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - [ (may contain) titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 777163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - carmine (ci 75470) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 11/6/2009 11:44:00 PM

I didn't like the brush it came with, so I use my own. Like someone else said, it's nothing special.

on 11/6/2009 1:19:00 PM

I like this loose powder. IT does conceal pores, also when using hand rub abit(as by the instruction) it does look good. IT does control oil too. Will purchase again.

on 10/7/2009 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this in Transparency 4. It's a good color match for my med. beige complexion. The powder is finely milled and disappears upon application. Takes away shine but doesn't keep it away. The packaging is nice but the brush isn't usable.

on 6/19/2009 4:39:00 PM

Received this at bonus time. I have it in invisible blend, i use it to set my e.l. doublewear concealer for which it does brilliantly. I dont know whether a cheaper loose powder will do the same job, probably. I find it controls my oil slightly as well. Blends perfectly with skin, i dont have any dry flaky patches at all so cannot comment on that.

on 7/29/2009 6:38:00 PM

Lovely thing!

Just received my first Clinique loose powder in Transparency #2.
Got the full size jar off eBay for just $7 (!) and am very pleased with the product.

(The packaging is perfect - it crossed the ocean and arrived without a single defect!)

*** As for the powder itself ***

It works absolutely great on top of my "YSL Perfect Touch #01 Ivory foundation". The foundation itself is famous for that "baby skin" effect and with this powder my skin is just sooo smooth & silky, so baby soft! You can feel,and of course see, the difference it makes - you'll get gorgeous healthy-looking skin soft like peach.

I'm absolutely delighted. :)

All in all, I wouldn't consider switching to any other brand, because Clinique's loose powder is the real deal. ;)

on 3/13/2009 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this after reading all the good stuff about it here on MUA. For me this is a pure 2 going for a 3, it is ok, but I'm not going to get it again. It is just not for me.
I wanted something that would matte down my face, and control oil and shine, and this doesn't really do that for me, to some degree yes but not as much as I wanted.
It does absorb some of my oiliness and reduce shine, but I still glow too much after.
So for dryer skintypes this in a find. Or if you use mineralmakeup and like that glow, try this. I don't really use it, if I do, I use it around my eyes, great for that, doesn't make me look dry and wrinked around the eyearea.
I have it in Transparency 3, that is a yellowish powder. Doesn't give any cover and goes on sheer with maybe a hint of color.
INCI: Talc, zinc stearate, magnesium carbonate, kaolin, squalane, isopropyl myristate, trisodium edta, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), mica, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742), carmine (CI 75470), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

on 5/23/2009 8:02:00 AM

I got number 5. Really makes my skin looks darker and healthier. I use it after using normal color powder. Good on my cheek.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

nothing special! kinda like a drugstore brand loose powder

When I first bought this powder, i was so excited! i bought it in the "invisible blend" shade. as soon as i put it on, it looked great...then i looked closer in the mirror and noticed all of these visible flakes of skin. mind you, i use plenty of moisturizer to keep the "flakies" away...but it showed so many dry flakes that i didnt even know i had on my face! if it werent for that, though, it would be the perfect loose powder...so i would only recommend this product to people who dont have ANY dry skin, because it accentuates the dry areas up-close.