Giorgio Armani Si

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought it last winter, and I will definitely repurchase that beautiful, stylish. soft gourmand!! It isn't overly sweet, it isn't a sugary/ patchouli bomb either..this is a grown up gourmand..
It is underrated, it deserves to be known, as really what a warm, refined creation..it is a gourmand, with green notes coming though in a subtle way...it isn't as bold as Lancme la vie est belle, but certainly as complex and as interesting..it lingers and opens up on the skin..
Sexy warm fragrance, lovely!!!I don't think it is like Flowerbomb, this is more subtle, more refined, and complex..Flowerbomb is youngish, and in a way simplistic.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been eyeing this baby for the last few months and finally splurged. The sexy intoxicating scent really got me. It reminds me a bit of Narcisso Rodriguez for her , Its a scent to wear if you want to make an impression and turn heads. I am in my mid 30s so it comes across as a very age appropriate smell. Theres nothing sweet about this one!
The only minus is that the scent didnt last longer than 1 hour on me  so I would not repurchase because of this.
The bottle is very simple and classic but the twist of the black cap gives it a bit of an artsy edge. This is more of an evening scent or a going somewhere special scent.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a rather sophisticated scent that a 20 year old cannot really wear. It is very beautifully balanced -- it does not smell familiar or old fashioned. It reminds me of Cartier and Guerlain's most sophisticated scents. I like it, not love it. It is a mood perfume for those nights one dresses up and goes out to fancy places. Nothing exceptional but very lovely. Not something to seduce a younger guy with though. As a present it would be a good choice as no one will dislike this one. It is very pleasing.

Si is spicy, heady, intoxicating and SEXY. Be careful not to overdo it- this is one powerful fragrance.

If you work in a conservative environment, I wouldn't recommend this as an everyday perfume. Perfect for date night though! It's just so... sultry! It's like black lacy lingerie for the skin :)

The glass bottle is study and the plastic lid stays where it should, so I don't worry when I take this with me anywhere in my handbag. Not that I'd really need to, though, as the staying power of this perfume is very impressive.

I highly recommend- get your sexy on, woman!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This smells gorgeously sexy and elegant! I get tons of compliments for this! The only downside is the lasting power, which isn't the best out there.

this smells beautiful, it's a high end perfume, in its price and the way it smells too.

This is a new offering from Armani, signed by Christine Nagel whose unashamed gourmands I often like. 2013 has been a prolific year for Nagel with Jimmy Choo Flash and five dessert fragrances from Jo Malone, and now this one. When I smellt La vie est belle in 2012, I thought that was definitely a Nagel (but I was wrong, it was created by Olivier Polge, Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo – per Fragrantica).

Unfortunately, to my nose, Armani Si smells like a L’oreal fragrance that aims to jump on the bandwagon of sweet, intense, vanillic perfumes rather than some original and creative work by Nagel. Personally I don’t have a problem with crowd pleasers, I think I could even be a member of that crowd if Si didn’t smell slightly sweaty on me. Still, it seems like a waste on behalf on Armani / L’oreal to employ a nose like Christine Nagel and not facilitate the creation of a perfume that could carve itself into our olfactive memory.

Anyway, the fragrance itself: Sweet, fruity top notes, a touch of depth with non-offensive patch and noticeable woodsy notes that make me think of newly cut tree logs. I get a lightly incensy impression which shows its face from time to time but disappears during the drydown which is sweet and inoffensive. Altogether, nothing to write home about.

Armani Si is dense, but not as dense as La vie est belle. It also makes me think of Potion from Dsquared that was released in 2012 and was again by Nagel (Si is slightly denser than Potion but to my nose, quite similar).

Good sillage and very good lasting power of more than 8 hours on my skin.

This is a beautiful fragrance! It's sweet and fruity and a little woody in the dry down ! It's very classy and perfect for all occasions ! Very long lasting , I have very dry skin and nothing lasts but this one and coco mademoiselle both have great lasting power on me! If you like sweet vanilla fragrances but don't like them being sickly or immature teeny smelling , then this is for you.

Best fragrance ever!