Giorgio Armani Si

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At first I thought WOW its lovely and I nearly brought it. But due to experience I waited 15 minutes to let it settle only to find it has the staying power of a gnat. Tried a few more times, but, same thing. Perfumes are more like body sprays these days even from big design houses it makes me want to cry.

Oh, no, no, no. I hate to be the wet blanket here, but for me this was a major scrubber.

First of all let me say that I too detest the Eau de Mallrat variety of scents. You know what I mean. The sickly sweet, cloying, fruit punch, allegedly young type of scent that regrettably invades the market these days. I usually lean toward the grown-up, heady, dark orientals and spicy gourmands. Having said that, this did not work that way for me at all. I had the same experience as zeynepd. This smelled slightly sweaty on me. Salty and musky in a stinky way. The same thing happened to me with Thierry Mugler's Womanity.

I won't say this is a bad fragrance. There must be something going for it if it works for so many people. Per Sephora, this scent is composed of Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. All perfectly good ingredients, so it must be my skin's chemistry that rejects this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought it last winter, and I will definitely repurchase that beautiful, stylish. soft gourmand!! It isn't overly sweet, it isn't a sugary/ patchouli bomb either..this is a grown up gourmand..
It is underrated, it deserves to be known, as really what a warm, refined creation..it is a gourmand, with green notes coming though in a subtle way...it isn't as bold as LancŰme la vie est belle, but certainly as complex and as interesting..it lingers and opens up on the skin..
Sexy warm fragrance, lovely!!!I don't think it is like Flowerbomb, this is more subtle, more refined, and complex..Flowerbomb is youngish, and in a way simplistic.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been eyeing this baby for the last few months and finally splurged. The sexy intoxicating scent really got me. It reminds me a bit of Narcisso Rodriguez for her , Itís a scent to wear if you want to make an impression and turn heads. I am in my mid 30ís so it comes across as a very age appropriate smell. Thereís nothing sweet about this one!
The only minus is that the scent didnít last longer than 1 hour on me  so I would not repurchase because of this.
The bottle is very simple and classic but the twist of the black cap gives it a bit of an artsy edge. This is more of an evening scent or a going somewhere special scent.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a rather sophisticated scent that a 20 year old cannot really wear. It is very beautifully balanced -- it does not smell familiar or old fashioned. It reminds me of Cartier and Guerlain's most sophisticated scents. I like it, not love it. It is a mood perfume for those nights one dresses up and goes out to fancy places. Nothing exceptional but very lovely. Not something to seduce a younger guy with though. As a present it would be a good choice as no one will dislike this one. It is very pleasing.

Si is spicy, heady, intoxicating and SEXY. Be careful not to overdo it- this is one powerful fragrance.

If you work in a conservative environment, I wouldn't recommend this as an everyday perfume. Perfect for date night though! It's just so... sultry! It's like black lacy lingerie for the skin :)

The glass bottle is study and the plastic lid stays where it should, so I don't worry when I take this with me anywhere in my handbag. Not that I'd really need to, though, as the staying power of this perfume is very impressive.

I highly recommend- get your sexy on, woman!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This smells gorgeously sexy and elegant! I get tons of compliments for this! The only downside is the lasting power, which isn't the best out there.

this smells beautiful, it's a high end perfume, in its price and the way it smells too.

This is a beautiful fragrance! It's sweet and fruity and a little woody in the dry down ! It's very classy and perfect for all occasions ! Very long lasting , I have very dry skin and nothing lasts but this one and coco mademoiselle both have great lasting power on me! If you like sweet vanilla fragrances but don't like them being sickly or immature teeny smelling , then this is for you.

Best fragrance ever!