benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 AM

I have light brown brows, and they are quite thick. I purchased this in light-medium, thinking it would be a quick one-step substitute for filling in my brows and then using a brow mascara to help keep them in place. Unfortunately, it did not really work that way. I have some spots that need to be filled in, and this realty doesn't do that. But the biggest problem for me was the color. It looked like I had grey paint in my eyebrows, and it made the skin in my eyebrows flake.

on 11/17/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Medium/Deep and I just love it. I bought this after getting my brows done at Ulta's Benefit Brow Bar. I'm glad I did! It is great for temporarily tinting brows that contain different colors (I have a mixture of light blonde and dark brown brows--no idea why!). It volumizes and is a great deep color. Don't make the mistake that I did, though--if you brows are not perfectly shaped, don't use this alone! You need an angled brush and brow powder to fully fill them in as well, otherwise it looks like you took a weird sharpie to your brows. All in all, though, this is a great brow gel and I would definitely recommend it.

although this product is a little too pricey for a small bottle, it works wonders!! will definitely repurchase. i have a sparse excuse of brows but this elongates them and its super easy to apply when im in a rush! the colour suits my dark brows well. now i have lovely thick dark brows thanks to them! they look natural too, cant stress how much i love this enough. however, only con is that you must apply it carefully and not touch your eyelid with this as it stains your eyelid pretty quickly and hard to clean off. but overall its lovely!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am usually horrible at drawing my eyebrows but when I use gimme brow, the results are very natural and quick. The packaging is small too, so it's become one of my travel essentials. The product is kind of watery which is good, because i can easily wipe it off if I make a mistake before it dries. And it smells like rosewater, very nice (: Would definitely purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have dark brows but the hairs are sparse. I normally use a pencil as I don't have the patience (or the time) for powder.

I bought this as a treat for myself. I use it by itself, and I like it.

The thing to remember (which I didn't realise until I'd used it a few times and almost given up) is that your brows need to be well groomed before you use this otherwise the product will stick to every single hair. So, make sure all those fine white hairs that you can barely see are gone, or you might find them highlighted against your skin.

The way I use it, is I wipe the edge on the top, brush through my brows the wrong way, then the right way. They look natural but more 'done' than with nothing. And you can see them!

on 9/19/2014 10:57:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It keeps my brows in place all day and I use it every single day. The only downside is that it's around the pricier side of a brow product. But I think it's totally worth it. I only use this product because it keeps them in place while giving me some fullness as well. I LOVE this. Xoxo.

on 8/25/2014 10:04:00 PM

I bought this on my break because I fantasized about it forever. It's a great product. The brush is perfection. I tried Sonia Kashuks tinted brow gel and it's way too big. I might as well had bought a brown mascara brush. This really does volumize your brows. I took a lippie off ONLY because of the price. It's so sad that it's so expensive.

on 7/17/2014 11:57:00 PM

I wanted to love this, but it's just an average brow gel. I have very thin brows, so I need all the help I can get. It does a decent job at tinting them, and right after I apply I have a nice natural look. It lasts 5-6 hours, but then it just fades away like I didn't even put any on. But for the price you pay, and how small the container is, I expected to at least finish a work day and be able to see it on my face. Sadly this was a no-go for me :(

I absolutely love Gimme Brow. I love natural looking, quick, easy brows and this is exactly that. I have dark blonde hair and brows and the light-medium color is perfect. I simply run the applicator through my brows a couple of times and focus more on the tail and the sparse areas. Then I use whatever is left on that side of the brush to run it through the front part of my brow just a bit (it looks more natural to put very little product there). I use the other side of the brush to do the other brow. I do both brows without even having to dip my applicator. I love how small the brush is as well. It's just impossible to mess up my eyebrows with this stuff and I can do both brows in about 30 seconds. It lasts through sweat, humidity, rubbing my face, hugging overly enthusiastic people, etc. and keeps my brows looking on point and in place all day.

The packaging is functional but I feel like it looks cheap/childish. If I'm paying big bucks for a tiny tube of product, I'd like that tiny tube to not look like something a middle schooler would keep in her Caboodle. This is a personal preference and it won't keep me from continuing to buy and use this product.

I also don't really enjoy paying so much money for a tinted brow gel but literally nothing else does the job like this does. You get hardly any product for the price tag but I'm relatively sure that my little tube will last me for quite a while. I'll still be repurchasing it when I run out, so apparently I think it's worth it.

on 7/3/2014 12:53:00 AM

I like my eyebrows to look very natural but polished, and this product is perfect for that. The little wand makes it easy to apply and it's buildable if you like a stronger brow look. Once you get past the slightly chemical-y smell, gimme brow is a great product! There are only two shades (a lighter ash brown and a darker brown), but they're pretty universal. My main problem with this product is the tiny tube, but because the wand is so small, it lasts a while (3-4 months).

Popular Brows Products