benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 12/26/2014 11:47:00 PM

This is my go-to product for brows on hot summer days when I don`t want the crayons or powders to bleed on to my face AND for every day use when I have to do my make-up on the run. I`ve used both the medium and darker colors and both suit me, because my brows are darker than my hair, so there is a nice contrast with both colors.

The color simply lasts and lasts, even when I am at the beach or after a full day of work. I use Gimme Brows to build up my sparse and (yes, curse my stupid younger self!) over-plucked brows and give them volume. Then I follow up with the Suqqu liquid brow pen in 02 to shape and give definition. This stuff is magic and I don`t mind paying for it because those little tubes last and last. My eyebrows look great, and because the colors match fair skin and light colored hair, the end result is pretty natural.

Note: If you have sparse brows I would stay away from that other Benefit product, Brow Speed, I believe it`s called. It has very little tint and it`s mainly a brow wax. This one didn`t work for me and I ended up giving it to a friend who has fuller brows.

on 12/15/2014 7:19:00 AM

Pros: - Micro-mini wand that seem to give you more precision - Long-wearing formula - Doesn't give you those stiff brows Cons: - Most brow products comes with an added benefit that not only tames your brow hairs in place but also helps to promote growth and strength of your brow hairs - For the price you would expect that but no there isn't - Funky smell that seems to linger even after I applied it on - It claims to give you fuller looking brows - I don't see that other than the fact that it just keeps my brows in place - Can get clumpy brows if youre heavy on the application - It's quite an average product overall with a heavy price tag

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 AM

I have light brown brows, and they are quite thick. I purchased this in light-medium, thinking it would be a quick one-step substitute for filling in my brows and then using a brow mascara to help keep them in place. Unfortunately, it did not really work that way. I have some spots that need to be filled in, and this realty doesn't do that. But the biggest problem for me was the color. It looked like I had grey paint in my eyebrows, and it made the skin in my eyebrows flake.

on 11/17/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Medium/Deep and I just love it. I bought this after getting my brows done at Ulta's Benefit Brow Bar. I'm glad I did! It is great for temporarily tinting brows that contain different colors (I have a mixture of light blonde and dark brown brows--no idea why!). It volumizes and is a great deep color. Don't make the mistake that I did, though--if you brows are not perfectly shaped, don't use this alone! You need an angled brush and brow powder to fully fill them in as well, otherwise it looks like you took a weird sharpie to your brows. All in all, though, this is a great brow gel and I would definitely recommend it.

although this product is a little too pricey for a small bottle, it works wonders!! will definitely repurchase. i have a sparse excuse of brows but this elongates them and its super easy to apply when im in a rush! the colour suits my dark brows well. now i have lovely thick dark brows thanks to them! they look natural too, cant stress how much i love this enough. however, only con is that you must apply it carefully and not touch your eyelid with this as it stains your eyelid pretty quickly and hard to clean off. but overall its lovely!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am usually horrible at drawing my eyebrows but when I use gimme brow, the results are very natural and quick. The packaging is small too, so it's become one of my travel essentials. The product is kind of watery which is good, because i can easily wipe it off if I make a mistake before it dries. And it smells like rosewater, very nice (: Would definitely purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have dark brows but the hairs are sparse. I normally use a pencil as I don't have the patience (or the time) for powder.

I bought this as a treat for myself. I use it by itself, and I like it.

The thing to remember (which I didn't realise until I'd used it a few times and almost given up) is that your brows need to be well groomed before you use this otherwise the product will stick to every single hair. So, make sure all those fine white hairs that you can barely see are gone, or you might find them highlighted against your skin.

The way I use it, is I wipe the edge on the top, brush through my brows the wrong way, then the right way. They look natural but more 'done' than with nothing. And you can see them!

on 9/19/2014 10:57:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It keeps my brows in place all day and I use it every single day. The only downside is that it's around the pricier side of a brow product. But I think it's totally worth it. I only use this product because it keeps them in place while giving me some fullness as well. I LOVE this. Xoxo.

on 8/25/2014 10:04:00 PM

I bought this on my break because I fantasized about it forever. It's a great product. The brush is perfection. I tried Sonia Kashuks tinted brow gel and it's way too big. I might as well had bought a brown mascara brush. This really does volumize your brows. I took a lippie off ONLY because of the price. It's so sad that it's so expensive.

on 7/17/2014 11:57:00 PM

I wanted to love this, but it's just an average brow gel. I have very thin brows, so I need all the help I can get. It does a decent job at tinting them, and right after I apply I have a nice natural look. It lasts 5-6 hours, but then it just fades away like I didn't even put any on. But for the price you pay, and how small the container is, I expected to at least finish a work day and be able to see it on my face. Sadly this was a no-go for me :(

Popular Brows Products