BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 8/25/2014 10:04:00 PM

I bought this on my break because I fantasized about it forever. It's a great product. The brush is perfection. I tried Sonia Kashuks tinted brow gel and it's way too big. I might as well had bought a brown mascara brush. This really does volumize your brows. I took a lippie off ONLY because of the price. It's so sad that it's so expensive.

on 7/17/2014 11:57:00 PM

I wanted to love this, but it's just an average brow gel. I have very thin brows, so I need all the help I can get. It does a decent job at tinting them, and right after I apply I have a nice natural look. It lasts 5-6 hours, but then it just fades away like I didn't even put any on. But for the price you pay, and how small the container is, I expected to at least finish a work day and be able to see it on my face. Sadly this was a no-go for me :(

I absolutely love Gimme Brow. I love natural looking, quick, easy brows and this is exactly that. I have dark blonde hair and brows and the light-medium color is perfect. I simply run the applicator through my brows a couple of times and focus more on the tail and the sparse areas. Then I use whatever is left on that side of the brush to run it through the front part of my brow just a bit (it looks more natural to put very little product there). I use the other side of the brush to do the other brow. I do both brows without even having to dip my applicator. I love how small the brush is as well. It's just impossible to mess up my eyebrows with this stuff and I can do both brows in about 30 seconds. It lasts through sweat, humidity, rubbing my face, hugging overly enthusiastic people, etc. and keeps my brows looking on point and in place all day.

The packaging is functional but I feel like it looks cheap/childish. If I'm paying big bucks for a tiny tube of product, I'd like that tiny tube to not look like something a middle schooler would keep in her Caboodle. This is a personal preference and it won't keep me from continuing to buy and use this product.

I also don't really enjoy paying so much money for a tinted brow gel but literally nothing else does the job like this does. You get hardly any product for the price tag but I'm relatively sure that my little tube will last me for quite a while. I'll still be repurchasing it when I run out, so apparently I think it's worth it.

on 7/3/2014 12:53:00 AM

I like my eyebrows to look very natural but polished, and this product is perfect for that. The little wand makes it easy to apply and it's buildable if you like a stronger brow look. Once you get past the slightly chemical-y smell, gimme brow is a great product! There are only two shades (a lighter ash brown and a darker brown), but they're pretty universal. My main problem with this product is the tiny tube, but because the wand is so small, it lasts a while (3-4 months).

on 6/30/2014 4:48:00 PM

This is my must have!

Perfect for setting brows, or used alone to thicken brows and fill in sparse areas.

If doing a full face I usually use this along with brow pencil or powder as well, by choice, but I find the product is suitable for use on its own.

Cute little wand for easy guided application, it is a small amount of for the price but I have no qualms in repurchasing.

Even got mum hooked on it, she has very minimal brows and is absolutely in love with it! Little miracle it is.

Have the color light- works well with ash tones, doesn't throw off and red tone at all like many pencils I've used.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The issue with my brows isn't that they're sparse--they are actually far from it--but that I want to darken them a little, since they tend to appear washed-out next to my foundation. Gimme Brow fits the bill perfectly. Two color choices make it easy to decide which one you need--I chose the darker--though only two colors may not cover extremely light/dark brows. The tiny spoolie brush is the perfect size to apply it to my brows, and the formula colors enough without being too heavy. Plus it's really one step: no separate comb-through with another spoolie or brush required. I've never had a problem with it smearing or migrating either, even after a full day at work. Fantastic product!

on 6/17/2014 4:25:00 AM

Perfect for those who wants natural brow. Since I'm not a Pro to make brow, this product helps me to get my brow more bold. Quite pricey but really worth every penny

on 6/16/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite new product in a long, long time and my favorite brow makeup EVER. I have fine, fair brows that need to be coaxed into existence.

I've basically tried everything. This beats my stand-by, MAC's Lingering by a long shot- in that it adds volume to the brow- poofing them up a bit, in addition to darkening them. The medium shade is very neutral/ask toned, which is what I prefer.

But most of all. IT IS SO EASY TO USE. Like, 60 second brows. Yay Benefit! Home-run, Y'all!

this brow product is really nice for a quick look it makes your brows look put together without taking a lot of time i wouldnt recommend this if you have crazy sparse or bad brows but if you are looking for a natural quick product this is great this product does not give crazy definition or make your brows look absolutely perfect but its natural and the colors it comes in work for a lot of people

on 6/8/2014 4:33:00 PM

Best brow product Ive ever used, not sure how I lived without this for so long. Ive only been using it for a couple days bit I couldn't wait to share how great it is! I picked shade light/medium, I probably could have gone for either of the colours since my hair is a medium brunette colour. I think the darker shade might be a bit dramatic on me for day time but would probably work well with heavier eye makeup and night time looks. The light/medium shade has no red tones, which is great because I find a lot of eyebrow products look to too reddish on me which looks unnatural with my colouring. I have sparse thin brows, I did not win the genetic lottery in the eyebrow department but I love the look of thicker brows that nicely frame the face. I have always found drawing mine in too much thicker looks unnatural or overly dramatic on me and seeing as my usual make up looks are more natural this dosent work well for me. Before this I was using maybelline define a brow in light brown, which is a good product but didn't give me the eye brows of my dreams. I still use define a brow before to fill in a bit then use gimme brow on top, which gives me fuller looking brows with out looking overdone or fake. I follow the application steps on the booklet in the package, they explain it better than I could on here, and with pictures too:)! The long story short if you have sparse brows like me give this a try!!!

Popular Brows Products