BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 4/15/2016 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very expensive product for its size, but the quality makes up for that. It is hands down the best eyebrow product I have ever used because, well, this does it all: it fills in, it intensifies and it holds hairs in place. All in one. Also, and this is very important, it looks very natural; I have the lighter shade and it is cool toned enough to look realistic. Sometimes light shades in brow products can be too warm toned and orangey. This one's perfect. Also it stays put until you remove it. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

on 4/7/2016 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourite brow products. It's great for days when you just want a natural look. Comb this through your brows and you are good to go. I also use this along with a bit of my mac shadow in espresso and it finishes my brows off really well and keeps them in shape all day. I love the fact that the wand is so tiny, it makes it really easy to brush through your brows.

I received a sample of this from sephora and overall I really like the product. I have dark hair and I don't have big, gorgeous model eyebrows but they aren't in bad shape either. I'm personally not a fan of having super groomed, perfect eyebrows and I was looking for something that would subtly darken some of my patchier spots and add some definition to the sprouts at the inner corners.

In comparison to other tinted gels I've used (NYX brow mascara and Anastasia tinted gel) this definitely has the best brush (It's so small and amazing for precise application) and the best formula (it has "fibers" which add some length and definition while keeping the look natural, it's also not sticky or flaky like the NYX formula) however the full size is SO SMALL. The sample size is literally almost as big and it's almost half the size as other tinted gels out there for the same price. That being said whenever I get the chance I grab a sample or two of this guy because I love having it around!

on 4/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money and it's expensive, £18 for a tiny tube. This didn't do anything for my brows just set them like any other brow gel! Deffo won't be repurchasing!

on 4/3/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Since Benefit has re-released this product mid 2015, I have revised my rating upwards to a 5. There is now more product on the wand, it has more staying power, while the colour has remained natural looking. I'm very happy with it. The shade is great for ash/clean blondes, and those with light eyebrows. The application is generally not precise, but the advantage is it does look natural as a result. There is more product on the wand now so you can create a brow where there is none! Thanks benefit for making a good product amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first ever eyebrow products apart from using shadows on my eyebrows. The people in the shop said i didnt need a pencil seeing as my eyebrows were already a bit thick and were very well shaped so they handed me this and gave me a test. This product is amazing for people who just need to quickly fill in some bits and takes around 3 minutes to do instead of taking around 20 minutes just to fill in the tiny bits in your eyebrows.
Like i said i would recommend and will be repurchasing as it is perfect for finishing off my eyebrow routine

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm so sad that I lost mine. So much better than Boy Brow. This color is more ashy and goes better with my hair and the fibers add fullness. Both have an issue with the packaging allowing too much product on the wand.

on 2/18/2016 5:30:00 AM

If someone needed a foolproof way to do their brows I would suggest this product. A couple of swipes and you are done. this doesn't give you carved out instagram brows but is a very easy and quick way to get your brows in shape.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to get a sample tube of this because I'd been wanting to try it, but it's not the kind of thing I wanted to sample from a gross tester. I fill in my brows with powder and then use a clear gel, and I was hoping this would take care of both of those tasks with 1 step. It did not. Although it worked OK as a gel, it didn't "add" anything to my brows and I still needed a powder to make them fuller. I also find a clear gel to be easier to work with because I don't have to worry about accidentally getting it on my skin outside of my brows. The tint in this is strong enough that if I do that with this product I then have to go in with a q-tip to take care of it. I'm glad I got to try this for free because I would have been very disappointed if I had paid the high price for this stuff.

on 2/4/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. This is definitely a must-have in my collection of brow stuff.

Packaging: 5/5
It's so cute and the size makes it easy to carry around anywhere for on the go (if I even need it, with this stuff!) The design is very cute. The wand is small enough that it doesn't get messy, but it's not so small that too much product gets concentrated on one small part of your eyebrow. You know what I mean? It doesn't clump. It distributes the product evenly, but if doesn't, you have a several seconds before it dries and sets to fix it.

Formula: 5/5
What's on the inside is what really matters! Benefit is really spot-on with this one. Again, it doesn't clump. And unlike my Anastasia brow gel, my eyebrows don't feel crunchy afterwards. The lasting power is good, too! It lasts 6 hours+ but it's easy to remove. When it starts to fade, it doesn't flake/smudge everywhere, it just gradually disappears. It sets my Anastasia brow wiz, and it's great. I can wear this alone and it's great. It just makes me put together.

Experiences: 5/5
No bad experiences. I haven't had this for a long time so I can't say if it gets dried up or now. However, I can quickly use this on my brows for a natural, yet thicker eyebrows. It literally takes a few seconds, and it's like magic.

Range: 2/5
The difference between Anastasia and the Gimme Brow, is the color range. Benefit only has 2 shades, so if your eyebrows aren't those two, well... I do hope they come out with other colors because I know it'll be a HG for many others. But, they did choose 2 pretty common shades.

Finished Look: 5/5
My brows looks put together even with just this on. It doesn't look like I put anything on, and looks natural. It fills in sparse spaces like a dream, although I don't have any major ones. It just makes my eyebrows look bolder and just... nicer! I get compliments from this stuff a lot. It stays put for a long period of time.

Overall: 5/5
Love love love this product! I really hate to say this but I like this better than the Anastasia brow gel. I'm the darkest shade. I hope this works just as well on you as it did to me. Xox, @tbhaudio on instagram

( I post background music/audios for beauty gurus who post makeup videos. So, if you wanna check it out that's cool! Again, it's @tbhaudio with no s at the end.)

Popular Brows Products