BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 8/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I never thought that such a little thing would bring me so much joy.

Yeah the colour range isn't super but you'll probably settle for it anyways. It's just so easy to love and so easy to use. Brows stay in place all day. When my brows are fresh I don't even use any pomade or pencil, just shape them with gimme brow.

It feels like this product lasts forever, and when it's all finished up and dry, the brush in it (as you may have seen somewhere on Insta) is totally bomb for trimming up your eyebrows, You can even keep the brush and use it with hairspray to tame your brows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really like this product, only because the shade range is so small. I got the shade medium/deep, since it was the darkest, but on my hair (black hair) the colour looks ashy and grey. I do enjoy how it made my brows look fuller without to much work, but the colour does not work for black hair/brows.

Cannot say enough great things about this brow gel! I have very light eye brows and use color 01 which makes my brows look so natural and thoroughly fills them in with a natural look. I love that it is buildable coverage so that I can wear it during the day and at night time. The brush is really easy to use and has a precise shape for blending and shaping.

I had really high expectations for this product after reading all the reviews on it. Unfortunately I found that this product didn't do much for me. I didn't find it to make much difference when I used it on my eyebrows even when I tried building up the product. The colour doesn't really show up and it didn't make my ey brows look fuller. I also didn't find that it kept my brow hairs in place. It was an ok product but not worth the money and won't repurchase.

on 7/15/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice product. I use medium/deep.

My biggest problem with this stems from the brush. It's too long, so when I apply, usually I go past my eyebrows and have to clean up. Usually the product goes on unevenly also onto the brush, which kind of makes application a pain.

Addit (7/8): I've found a similar product from Etude House for less than $8 USD. I think I'll try this instead next time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with this product. Amazing staying power, gets the job done, makes the brows look full and the best is the color. This looks so natural after it is applied and I swear it stays all day. Fabulous product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent brow tint for an every day look. I wouldn't recommend for going out but for looking natural, gives you a full eyebrown. Mine are very thin and this does fill them in nicely.

on 6/18/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the eyebrow product for me. I keep my makeup look very simple, and love a strong but natural brow. Additionally, I am a drug store makeup person through and through, but, Benefit Gimme Brow is worth the price in my opinion! I have this in the shade medium/deep, but have also used it in light/medium. Even though my brows are light, I prefer the darker shade because I can apply less and it still looks natural.
In January I split my right eyebrow open and lost a good amount of the hair on the tail of my brow, and used this while it was healing and now that I have a scar running through it. I was so sad to wreck my brow like that, but with this I can't even see it and don't even need to fill it in with my pencil if I don't feel like it, because this adds so much volume to the hairs I have left. Overall, great product. Yes, very expensive and I'm sure there are dupes that work pretty well too, but this is my splurge item and I love it, especially because of how well it does covering up my scar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really liked this product - was exactly what I was looking for. Brow mascara that shaped and added a coat of volume to my naturally existing (but light colored) brows. My only complaint is that it sometimes collects much too much product on the brush and it's rather expensive so I alternate between this product and my other brow stuff to save $$$$$$$

on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

GO TO EYEBROW PRODUCT. I adore this and have been using it for years. It gives a very natural look but make sure to be careful of how much you apply when you first get it because their is a lot of product in the bottle and you may go a little over-board and make your eyebrows darker than you'd like. The product is a little pricey but i personally think it's worth it. It lasts a very long time and the application is easy and straight forward. Love this product! Highly recommend.

Popular Brows Products