BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm so sad that I lost mine. So much better than Boy Brow. This color is more ashy and goes better with my hair and the fibers add fullness. Both have an issue with the packaging allowing too much product on the wand.

on 2/18/2016 5:30:00 AM

If someone needed a foolproof way to do their brows I would suggest this product. A couple of swipes and you are done. this doesn't give you carved out instagram brows but is a very easy and quick way to get your brows in shape.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to get a sample tube of this because I'd been wanting to try it, but it's not the kind of thing I wanted to sample from a gross tester. I fill in my brows with powder and then use a clear gel, and I was hoping this would take care of both of those tasks with 1 step. It did not. Although it worked OK as a gel, it didn't "add" anything to my brows and I still needed a powder to make them fuller. I also find a clear gel to be easier to work with because I don't have to worry about accidentally getting it on my skin outside of my brows. The tint in this is strong enough that if I do that with this product I then have to go in with a q-tip to take care of it. I'm glad I got to try this for free because I would have been very disappointed if I had paid the high price for this stuff.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Loving this product so far! I literally bought it like three days ago and have been applying it on my eyebrows and making sure to use a concealer on top of my browns and a nice highlighter under my brow bone area. The results are so far so good. The benefit counter girl helped me out with shaping and getting the best brow look..

will buy if this product again.

on 2/4/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. This is definitely a must-have in my collection of brow stuff.

Packaging: 5/5
It's so cute and the size makes it easy to carry around anywhere for on the go (if I even need it, with this stuff!) The design is very cute. The wand is small enough that it doesn't get messy, but it's not so small that too much product gets concentrated on one small part of your eyebrow. You know what I mean? It doesn't clump. It distributes the product evenly, but if doesn't, you have a several seconds before it dries and sets to fix it.

Formula: 5/5
What's on the inside is what really matters! Benefit is really spot-on with this one. Again, it doesn't clump. And unlike my Anastasia brow gel, my eyebrows don't feel crunchy afterwards. The lasting power is good, too! It lasts 6 hours+ but it's easy to remove. When it starts to fade, it doesn't flake/smudge everywhere, it just gradually disappears. It sets my Anastasia brow wiz, and it's great. I can wear this alone and it's great. It just makes me put together.

Experiences: 5/5
No bad experiences. I haven't had this for a long time so I can't say if it gets dried up or now. However, I can quickly use this on my brows for a natural, yet thicker eyebrows. It literally takes a few seconds, and it's like magic.

Range: 2/5
The difference between Anastasia and the Gimme Brow, is the color range. Benefit only has 2 shades, so if your eyebrows aren't those two, well... I do hope they come out with other colors because I know it'll be a HG for many others. But, they did choose 2 pretty common shades.

Finished Look: 5/5
My brows looks put together even with just this on. It doesn't look like I put anything on, and looks natural. It fills in sparse spaces like a dream, although I don't have any major ones. It just makes my eyebrows look bolder and just... nicer! I get compliments from this stuff a lot. It stays put for a long period of time.

Overall: 5/5
Love love love this product! I really hate to say this but I like this better than the Anastasia brow gel. I'm the darkest shade. I hope this works just as well on you as it did to me. Xox, @tbhaudio on instagram

( I post background music/audios for beauty gurus who post makeup videos. So, if you wanna check it out that's cool! Again, it's @tbhaudio with no s at the end.)

At the insistance of my friends, I agreed to try this product because I'd been having trouble with filling in my brows. Gimme brow made this so much easier!! Really great for people that want an easy, quick way to fill in your brows in a rush while still looking sleek and put together. Would definitely buy again!

Very lovely little product for on the go. The color is nice and it really does work like magic. I use this once I have filled my brows in with the brow wiz by ABH. This is great for adding volume and marrying the color of the pencil to my brow hair color if that makes sense. It really is the icing on the cake and helps make my brows look naturally full. I think it's kind of innovative in that regard. (Maybe how Benefit justifies the ridiculous price point...
Really though Benefit.... $24 for something 1/4 the size of a mascara tube. Get real) I probably will not repurchase and may try to find a cheaper alternative for this reason.

I read a review saying light/medium is for blondes/dirty blondes and the medium/dark is for everyone else. I have to disagree. I have deep mahogany hair and the light/medium works great. Even though my brow hairs are pretty dark naturally. I actually think the light/medium is more versatile than the other. But I guess brows are subjective ;)

on 1/15/2016 10:24:00 AM

I got this product to try after reading some glowing reviews about it online. I've tried various other eyebrow products and have to say this is by far the quickest and easiest to use. It's basically a teeny tiny mascara.

That said, there are only two shades to choose from, and, as a warm toned, dark brunette, the 'Medium / Dark' (darkest shade) is a bit ashy on me.

I would recommend it to anyone starting out in the brow department (if you can find a colour match) because it is so easy to use and saves me a lot of time in the morning (literally I can do my brows in about 30 seconds). However it is stupidly expensive for the amount of product you get.

I will probably use it up until it's finished but I won't repurchase.

on 1/14/2016 7:51:00 AM

This was part of a christmas present. I'd never used brow products before. ( i have naturally dark and quite thick brows)
I love this stuff, easy and quick to apply.
Great for a beginner.
Its quite subtle, just adds a little extra definition which is perfect for those of us that have a naturally strong brow game!

on 1/8/2016 7:20:00 PM

I recently bought this product as I wanted to give myself more time in the mornings, as using a brow gel and brush was just taking me far too long. So, after some consideration, I decided to purchase benefit's "gimme brow". Firstly, this product is quite expensive, but because I haven't used it for a long time yet I don't know how long it will last - so I don't know whether or not it is good value for money yet. However, I have to say, this applies like an absolute dream! It has a very small brush so it is easy to control, also meaning that no excess product gets on the skin. The technique is very simple; firstly, you sort of 'backcomb' the brow hairs to add volume, then you smooth them back down again to give a polished look. This product lasts all day and gives a fairly natural look. One of the reasons I currently prefer this over pencils or gels is because these products can produce a 'sharpie' or 'scouse' brow which I am not really looking for. Overall, this is a great product to use!

Popular Brows Products