It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

This CC Cream is amazing! A few months ago, I was having a lot of trouble with my skin - lots of breakouts and redness which this definitely helped cover. Used RT buffing brush to blend and it definitely has great buildable coverage. Now that my acne has subsided, I'm left with a lot of pigmentation and I can use a beauty blender to blend out the CC cream, and that works really well to cover it! I love this because it has SPF and if I'm in a rush, I skip the moisturiser and use this as my moisturiser, SPF and foundation. Such great coverage and doesn't feel heavy at all! I would definitely repurchase. I bought it in January and I've been using it every day since then, and it still feels like there's a lot left. Perfect for travelling too as its 100ml and I can skip the concealer with this product!

One downside would be the packaging which is a pump but somehow the product gets everywhere around the lid.

This has a limited color range, but if you can find your shade, this is a winner. Great coverage, great SPF prorection, lasts well on my combo skin if set with powder. Very rarely did I find that I needed to blot my t-zone during the day or touch up. Not sure how it would do on oilier skin than mine. This is a solid everyday makeup product that makes getting ready for work in the AM a breeze.

This makes my skin look awesome! Even when I start to get oily at the end of the day, I am only shiny but still looking good. With practically every other foundation I've tried, it breaks up and gets very patchy wherever I have oil breakthrough. But with this stuff I just blot or powder and I'm good to go for another few hours! Thoroughly impressed! Because It Cosmetics is impossible to find in Canada... I purchased all of the colours (except Rich) in sample size so that if I need to order any of the shades online (which I 100% have to) I dont have to screw around with receiving the wrong colour during any particular season! Beautylish is awesome to order from by the way!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this. I have many foundations that I use as well, but if I could only have one, this is it. Also SPF 50! I use it at least 3-4 times a week. Always looks great. my skin is dry, I think if you're oily this is not for you.

I am onto my fourth or fifth tube of this, I buy the shade light which matches me well, I am also NW20 in MAC for reference. I find it has quite full coverage (I do have pigmentation on my skin) but it evens out my skin tone and leaves a beautiful dewy finish. I generally apply this with a damp sponge after a primer and the finish is just perfect for me. I find it does last and wear really well over the day. This is the product I would keep in preference to every other foundation I own.

I love this product! It gives my face a fresh and dewy look and I've gotten tons of compliments since I started wearing it several months ago. I'm already getting ready to repurchase when the Sephora VIB sale happens soon. And SPF 50? You can't hear that -- especially if you're fair, like me. Is the packaging AMAZING? No. But it's fine! Overall, a yes for me and I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got this as a decent size sample (around 4 uses), so I cannot accurately rate the packaging, hence the middle of the road rating. What I can rate is the product and price. I received the shade medium, and oh boy was it orange. Light may have been a better match, but if you are golden/olive medium will probably not work for you. I still decided to try it out, since if it was good I could then try the light shade. Unfortunately I really disliked this product. It smelled strongly of citrus and did not fade. It's not a scent I really mind, but fragranced products on my face are usually an issue for me. I don't care for it and it can sometimes trigger migraines. The next issue was that it's not really good at covering. It was thick enough you could see me wearing something (plus, shade match issues contributed to this), but you could still see some faded acne marks I currently have from a recent breakout through the product. It streaked when I tried to rub in with fingers, and did the same with a brush (ironically, a mini IT brush I got as a freebie). If I used a brush in a stippling motion it seemed to blend ok. I think it would've been better with a primer, but in my mind this is a "one and done" product, not one that should be finicky. It also rubbed off easily on hands and clothing. It was moisturizing, but also heavy feeling. It also clung to dry patches somewhat. I only wore for about an hour before removing due to fragrance, it rubbing off, and not looking good. I'm not sure if this would clog pores or not, as I removed it fairly quickly both times I tried it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I consider myself a bit a of a foundation junkie, and have tried just about every high end foundation with a similar finish to this cc cream.
Nothing comes close. I would class this as others have said more as a foundation than a true cc cream with a light to medium coverage.
It just gives off a lovely natural sheen to the skin which dries to the touch, but never looks dull, or over dewy through out the day, doesn't crease, or ever look cakey, hides pores well, with 50 plus sunscreen. It does have a citrus scent, but disappears immediately once it dries down.
Now, how i like to judge a good foundation is how it appears in my cars rear vision mirror, (might sound weird) but a bad foundation will show every crease, dry patch and tell if you have chosen a good colour match due to the natural lighting, and is the only foundation that makes my old skin look almost flawless !
I would say this foundation would last a good 6 hours, but i do follow up with hourglass ambient lighting finish powder to help with the lasting time.
Now for reference, i am colour matched perfectly to Nars sheer glow( Deauville), Mac studio fix ( NC 15), Two faced born this way (vanilla) & Makeup forever HD stick (117)
The only downside to this foundation is the poor colour range. I find the lightest shade "Fair is just a little too light for my skin, and "Light "is slightly obvious on my skin.
I have to buy a full size tube of fair and mix in a small travel size of light to get my perfect shade. Then store in a airless pump tube which i purchased on eBay.
Due to how popular this foundation is, i hope IT Cosmetics plans on working on more shades soon.
I highly recommend this foundation, and whilst i challenge myself to find something just as flattering, i know i will keep on trying to find that HG foundation (i cant help myself !) but so far nothing comes close.
Although Makeup forever HD stick would be my second favorite, if for what ever reason i was unable to purchase the IT Cosmetics CC cream.

This is a pretty great product. I picked up the sample size (12ml) at first because I wanted to try a new CC cream. I got it in the shade light. I think it lasted me a good three months.

This product is a little dewy but it's fine because it hydrates my dry skin. It sits nicely on my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause me to break out. It also doesn't particularly highlight my dry spots which is good. The only thing is that it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The product is supposed to be a one-step product but I don't think it's really successful in that aspect. I normally put on a primer first before using, and I go over with concealer on my problem spots after using. But as a CC cream, I'm happy with it.

/I know people have compared this with the Erborian CC Cream. I just bought a sample and will write my review on it after I've tried it!/

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this- but this contains citric acid and has a fairly strong citrus scent that makes my eyes water like crazy. I've tried it with nothing else on to to isolate this as the culprit. It has a great SPF and good coverage but I can't deal with the reaction it causes for me.