Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.6

Best cc cream ever.full coverage,keep skin soft and huge colour selection.is long lasting too,just the price is a bit...high.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Magen my face was fine i loved this. it's light coverage so if that's all you need then you'll like it. but i randomly started breaking out bad and i tried to use this and it just made it way worse. this is NOT for damaged broken out skin. it'll only make things worse at least i my case. I can only use this when my skin is calmed down and not so broken out

PERFECT for my combo oily skin. Coverage is medium, but spreads like cream. Keeps my face matte/satin, and quite flawless. Light reflecting pigments hide my dark circles and redness. Does not irritate or fade for me, even with my oily skin. It just sets and stays. Looks soo pretty.

Love love love.

on 6/11/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this mainly to conceal near my eyes and nose area. I like how it conceals, so I decided to apply it to my whole face.
Although I have it in Deep, it was too light for the rest of my face. It also broke me out on my forehead. It wasn't until afterwards that I realize my skin is too acne-prone for anything that promises to hydrate/moisturize. It sucks that I can't use this all over because it does have SPF 30 and it does provide good coverage. This product is best for those who have dry skin that is not prone to breaking out. The shade range is also limited.
I will use the rest to conceal near my eyes, but I won't be buying this again.

on 6/21/2014 9:38:00 AM

Hmm not sure about this , does give you a nice glow , especially if i mix it with my maybelline BB cream but every time i use it i get breakouts on my chin

on 5/23/2014 10:02:00 AM

I have been looking for the perfect cc or bb cream for a while - i wanted something i could wear on holiday that gives me coverage, but isn't too heavy and doesn't melt as soon as you go in the sun! I've used a few bb creams and found them all too heavy and orange but this cream is near perfect for me - i am very pale and foundations tend to go crusty on my skin, but this cc cream didn't! I use it after i wash and tone, like i would a foundation and find it gives me coverage, without looking like i've got a full face of liquid foundation on! I apply a light bit of powder, too, and love the look it gives! I really recommend it for anyone pale (i use the lightest colour and it isnt orange at all) or for anyone who likes a bit of coverage whilst on holiday as it doesn't melt and stays on all day.

on 4/29/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I could not make this CC cream work for me. I found it too creamy to be blended properly---it basically sat on my face and highlighted my pores. The colour match was fabulous (Very Light), but it didn't really do a decent job at masking imperfections and discolouration. Thankfully, I was able to return it!

on 5/6/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Way too thick, did not spread well nor blend in. Gave a very "made up" look. I washed it off right away and threw out the tube. Fortunately I had received it as a free sample.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Very rich, rather thick, but looks good on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this on clients at the counter, and if the tone complements them it makes their skin look healthy and glowing. Here are some cons though: 1.Makes me break out. It probably won't make you break out, but since aloe gives me pimples that's why I have this problem. Would love my brand to make more oil free things that do not use aloe. 2. because of the Violet optics, the tones look a bit pink. Not very natural for a golden complexion. I do like this product, it's just not for me :/