Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 9/5/2013 7:03:00 PM

I use 002 and I reckon it wipes at least 5 years off me. Love it!

on 8/28/2013 11:42:00 PM

Ok seriously girls. This is hands down THE BEST BB CREAM ever. I've tried Urban Decay Naked Skin, Dior Hydralife BB cream, and Sephora's BB Cream. And honestly this one not only gave me good coverage, it also didn't make my face oily which I love. My skins very oily, like extremely, blot-every-two-hour, oily. So for me to recommend a product & say that it actually helps my skin, says a lot. It covers my pores and just gives my face an overall natural glow. Doesn't do much for acne but it definitely tones down the redness. If you're looking for something with light but buildable coverage, no strong odor, or just doesn't feel like makeup at all, THIS IS IT. It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is hands down the best tinted moisturizer I have ever tried. It leaves my skin looking like skin and feels light as air. It also comes in 4 shades which is another plus. I will continue to try Dior products.

on 7/22/2013 9:40:00 AM

I bought estee lauder bb cream, dior bb cream and dior nude bb cream and Diorskin Nude BB cream works best for me. I love it. I am one of those people who don`t like wearing powders, I do have couple of them, but they are not in use because I always think that everyone can see them on my face and I can`t have that "natural look" I am looking for.
With this cream I have finally found that look I always wanted. It is so light on the face that I almost forget to take it off at the end of the day. It never broke me out and it stays all day long!
Dior bb cream is also great, stays all day long and feels light, but this one gives me such special glow that it feels like bare skin, just looking much, much better!

on 7/17/2013 1:09:00 AM

I had been using the garnier BB for about two months before purchasing this BB. I just wanted to try something "high end" to see if it would be worth the money. I read the reviews here first which are really mostly positive, but like most of you I have found it defiantly darkens up (oxidizes) on the skin, which for me is the only thing which lets this product down.

Otherwise, I love it! It glides on beautifully with fingers and seems to not completely cover, but kind of soften and blur imperfections and takes down most of the redness in my skin. The first day I was wearing it, I had a complement on my skin saying it looked really lovely and hydrated! (which was great, because i have been suffering from a little adult acne for the last 2 years) The smell is beaut and stays on the skin without sliding around and getting greasy, (had to have a little touch up at the end of a five hour shift which is pretty good).
Also it doesn't break me out, everyone is different, but lately my skin is super sensitive to break outs and so far (about a 2 weeks of use) it has been fine.

I would recommend trying it first to check the colors out and if the color suits then it really is a lovely product worth the money.

Just curious, does anyone know how to stop make up from oxidizing when applied? Or is it just the product, different skin types etc??

on 7/14/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was offered a generous sample of this BB Cream along with purchasing a few Dior lipsticks and tried it for a few good days.

Pros:

Nice lotion-y texture
Blends nicely on the skin
Dewy finish but not shiny
Decent coverage
Good lasting power
Mild scent
No irritation/breakouts

Cons:

Color range
Price

I used the shade 001 as I have mayor problem finding european BB creams light enough for my fair skin but this one - although light enough- didn't match my natural skin undertone. I have mildly warm fair skin with redness and this pinky shade didn't neutralize it at all and although the texture and finish were lovely it looked wrong on me. Too bad but I'll pass.

on 7/8/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin: oily/dehydrated, sensitive, very clog-prone, NC20ish skintone

Shade 001 was too pink for me, so I purchased shade Fair 002. I understand this bb creme is supposed to give a rosy glow to the skin, so the shades are a bit on the pink or orange side. I loved the skin-like finish; however, the shade was too orange for my liking and after nearly a week of usage, I started getting some clogged pores and small breakouts. I think it's probably better for more normal skin types.

on 6/14/2013 1:09:00 PM

Initially, like immediately upon application, this looks so gorgeous. I love the finish, which is what I'd call natural and skin-like--not dewy; more like a satin-matte. It gives that "perfected skin" enhancement that I look for in a base makeup. But about an hour later, the color (002) darkened to such a noticeable degree that I actually couldn't stand to walk around looking like I had a mismatched, odd orangey-pink-beige complexion, and I ended up cleaning my face (this is midday, mind you, and something I NEVER do!) and I just reapplied my usual makeup (NARS tinted moisturizer). Thank god I was at home where I could do this and not out and about. Really a pity, because as I said it does look amazing when first applied. I don't know. I'm not gonna lie, it really breaks my heart that this BB creme does that! As much as it pains me, this will have to go back to the store. The packaging is quite nice, too; a squeeze tube w/pump dispenser.

on 6/14/2013 11:14:00 AM

This BB cream is lovely. Goes on smooth and covers well, but does not feel heavy at all. It is not greasy and easily blends. The coverage is medium to light and translucent. It is scent free too. The SPF is not a problem for me since I use moisturizer underneath with SPF.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is almost perfect for me! Almost....it turns just a bit orange I think or maybe is just a bit to dark for my extremely pale skin to begin with. However I still love the product, it feels and looks AMAZING on the skin, very lux and dewy / fresh looking. I wear this alone and often add it to full coverage foundations to sheer them out and get the balance of coverage and dewiness that I'm after...this BB cream is perfect for that purpose. I don't really use it for sun coverage (spf 10 is not enough for me or anyone really) and I can see how alone it might need to be reapplied or whatever. It would get a 5 if it didn't go orange and maybe had a lighter shade but I'm still really impressed with this and happy to have purchased it.