Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 7/17/2013 1:09:00 AM

I had been using the garnier BB for about two months before purchasing this BB. I just wanted to try something "high end" to see if it would be worth the money. I read the reviews here first which are really mostly positive, but like most of you I have found it defiantly darkens up (oxidizes) on the skin, which for me is the only thing which lets this product down.

Otherwise, I love it! It glides on beautifully with fingers and seems to not completely cover, but kind of soften and blur imperfections and takes down most of the redness in my skin. The first day I was wearing it, I had a complement on my skin saying it looked really lovely and hydrated! (which was great, because i have been suffering from a little adult acne for the last 2 years) The smell is beaut and stays on the skin without sliding around and getting greasy, (had to have a little touch up at the end of a five hour shift which is pretty good).
Also it doesn't break me out, everyone is different, but lately my skin is super sensitive to break outs and so far (about a 2 weeks of use) it has been fine.

I would recommend trying it first to check the colors out and if the color suits then it really is a lovely product worth the money.

Just curious, does anyone know how to stop make up from oxidizing when applied? Or is it just the product, different skin types etc??

on 7/14/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was offered a generous sample of this BB Cream along with purchasing a few Dior lipsticks and tried it for a few good days.

Pros:

Nice lotion-y texture
Blends nicely on the skin
Dewy finish but not shiny
Decent coverage
Good lasting power
Mild scent
No irritation/breakouts

Cons:

Color range
Price

I used the shade 001 as I have mayor problem finding european BB creams light enough for my fair skin but this one - although light enough- didn't match my natural skin undertone. I have mildly warm fair skin with redness and this pinky shade didn't neutralize it at all and although the texture and finish were lovely it looked wrong on me. Too bad but I'll pass.

on 6/14/2013 1:09:00 PM

Initially, like immediately upon application, this looks so gorgeous. I love the finish, which is what I'd call natural and skin-like--not dewy; more like a satin-matte. It gives that "perfected skin" enhancement that I look for in a base makeup. But about an hour later, the color (002) darkened to such a noticeable degree that I actually couldn't stand to walk around looking like I had a mismatched, odd orangey-pink-beige complexion, and I ended up cleaning my face (this is midday, mind you, and something I NEVER do!) and I just reapplied my usual makeup (NARS tinted moisturizer). Thank god I was at home where I could do this and not out and about. Really a pity, because as I said it does look amazing when first applied. I don't know. I'm not gonna lie, it really breaks my heart that this BB creme does that! As much as it pains me, this will have to go back to the store. The packaging is quite nice, too; a squeeze tube w/pump dispenser.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is almost perfect for me! Almost....it turns just a bit orange I think or maybe is just a bit to dark for my extremely pale skin to begin with. However I still love the product, it feels and looks AMAZING on the skin, very lux and dewy / fresh looking. I wear this alone and often add it to full coverage foundations to sheer them out and get the balance of coverage and dewiness that I'm after...this BB cream is perfect for that purpose. I don't really use it for sun coverage (spf 10 is not enough for me or anyone really) and I can see how alone it might need to be reapplied or whatever. It would get a 5 if it didn't go orange and maybe had a lighter shade but I'm still really impressed with this and happy to have purchased it.

on 7/8/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin: oily/dehydrated, sensitive, very clog-prone, NC20ish skintone

Shade 001 was too pink for me, so I purchased shade Fair 002. I understand this bb creme is supposed to give a rosy glow to the skin, so the shades are a bit on the pink or orange side. I loved the skin-like finish; however, the shade was too orange for my liking and after nearly a week of usage, I started getting some clogged pores and small breakouts. I think it's probably better for more normal skin types.

on 6/14/2013 11:14:00 AM

This BB cream is lovely. Goes on smooth and covers well, but does not feel heavy at all. It is not greasy and easily blends. The coverage is medium to light and translucent. It is scent free too. The SPF is not a problem for me since I use moisturizer underneath with SPF.

I really like this product, it looks so well on my skin. I use shade 2, I wear shade 20 in all foundations, and it makes my skin glow and have been complimented that I look very well when i wear this. When i say I am wearing a BB cream, I am told that I look like I have great skin! One pump of this is all you need and i apply it with a foundation brush. I wear bronzer with this and pink blush as wearing it alone your face looks bare as your complexion is evened out. Its a bit like wearing foundation with no blusher or bronzer, looks a bit strange. I really love this and prefer it to foundation, I have no breakouts (everything breaks me out) and my combination skin feels so soft after removing this in the evening.
I tried a sample of this first, I always ask the beauty consultant for a sample of whatever new product i like. When they say they have run out of samples, I produce a sample pot from my handbag. They are always happy to fill it up!

on 6/2/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well, first of all, I am an NC15 in Mac foundations/concealers (very fair with neutral/yellow undertones) and so I bought the lightest shade in this Diorskin Nude BB cream which I believe was called "Fair". It's very pink-based, and even though I can blend it thanks to my amazing Real Techniques Expert Face brush or the RT Buffing Brush, it's still just a weeeee bit pink, but it's not that noticeable!

I changed my original review entirely, as before I was basing my review off trying a sample just one time. Now that it's summer, I actually love this stuff. I returned the ever-so-longly-anticipated Clinique CC cream because it was so thick and pasty and sat in my normal sized pores, it wasn't very nice looking. I returned the Clinique CC and bought the Dior BB that very day on a whim. I'm glad I did. It's so perfect for the summer. Light-weight, which a light but nice coverage and it stays in place well. I have to use to Mac blotting powder on my T-zone and chin, but aside from that, this is the best summertime skin base I've found. It's $45 CND, which is a lot, but it is so worth it I think. Now the SPF10 is kind of a joke, so make sure to wear facial sunscreen under it. I pair it with Clinique's SPF50 face suncreen which is quite thick when first applied, but absorbs really well and makes a nice base for foundation or BB cream.

I thought I hated this product when I first tried it in a sample form, and then I saw Essiebutton use it on her blog in a "Get ready with me" video, where she uses this as her base, and since we're really similar colouring, I decided to give it a try again since she raved and raved about it, I'm so glad I did!

on 5/22/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading some of the worst reviews I can only say that they must have changed the formula because having tried "heaven and beyond" I must say this is the best all in one that I've seen:

- It goes on smoothly and without effort on top of my Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (haven't tried with others yet);
- It stays all day long and does not stain clothes;
- I use the lightest shade and although it's a bit under my natural shade, because it is a bb cream it looks very very natural, gives a healthy and fresh look to my complexion;
- Ok, it does not have an incredible coverage, but for a bb cream covers way more than expected, does the job of even out the complexion, hides the slightly darker shades under the eyes;
- It doesn't "sit" on my expression lines like most foundations do;
- Does not break me out, and almost everything does.
- I noticed that it hides large pores and any redness I might have;
- Very important: it does not make my face oily after a couple of hours (once more, just about everything else starts to shine a lot after a couple of hours), it stays dry and natural all day long;
- Last but not least, after applying it, I get by face very close to the mirror and I can't say if I'm wearing make-up, it's virtual invisible, it's really like my face just better and fresher looking.

This BB cream works very well for me! It's the best of all the BB creams i've tried(and I've tried A LOT of them like; Garnier, Ambre solaire, Maybelline, Smashbox and MAC).
The other brands were a great waste of money because I'm very fair and most of the shades made me extremely yellow or became too oily during the day. Although they weren't as expensive as this BB cream, they just didn't match my skin. Eventually I gave them away because I need a lot of effort to make them look "okay" on me.
But this BB cream is one of my favorite face products! I don't use foundation anymore because this cream gives a more natural effect(especially in the summer) but still gives me that awesome coverage(we all want to achieve!) It stays put and does not make my skin oily during the day, I do use neutrogena sunblock(the break out free one) because the SPF in this cream is too low for my fair skin.
To conclude: don't waste your money on cheap BB creams when you can buy ONE which you will use until the end of time! It's not cheap but definitely worth it!