Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 2/3/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My favorite perfume of all time. I have so many bottles of this one, plus all the other ones she has, and I don't think I'll ever wear anything else. It's such a pretty/unique scent. I get a lot of compliments on it. It's pretty reasonably priced too

on 1/20/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just tried this at Shoppers cuz it was on for $19.99 and people were making a big deal about that. Someone told me it had vanilla in it and being the gourmand lover that I am, thought I'd give it a whirl. Well, the one word for this fragrance is "complex". There are tons of notes in it...sometimes they feel like they are competing with one another. The vanilla, the licorice -- it's all a bit overwhelming. I didn't like it as the first thing I thought about was by the time I got in the car was "this is what people are talking about when they say they can't stand perfume"...like when places make the collective decision to become "fragrance free" I bet someone was wearing Lolita Lempicka. It's not that it smells 'bad' necessarily -- like a picture or person, some angle are good, some not so much...some whiffs are delicious, and some are overwhelming...there's just a lot going on here. I like clean fresh or gourmand fragrances -- this has the gourmand element but sort of overbearing.

Be careful with this one.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Unique and beautiful. I am really turned off by overly sweet (singers turned perfumers) scents. This is so not one of those. It is more complex and mature.

on 9/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I never would have guessed that I would take a liking to a licorice based scent, but this proved me wrong. The tonka, ivy, licorice and vanilla are the most stand out notes. I love the woodsy feel. I would say this is the "wood nymph" of my fragrance collection. A wonderful fall & winter scent. The licorice note is very provocative. Love how sexy this makes me feel. Very vampish. Not one for the PTO meetings thats for sure!

"Lolita Lempicka fragrance is based on licorice. Beautiful anise note is a perfect match to licorice and violet. The intensive green ivy note is fresh and optimistic. The almond is in harmony with woodsy iris and sweet vanilla, united with heliotrope and Tonka"

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a sample vial of this from Sephora, and while I like that it's complex and unique, the scent has way too much licorice in it! To be fair, I am not particularly fond of licorice to begin with, but I did not expect the licorice to be this overwhelming. I suppose this scent might wear better on someone else, but it's no good on me.

Lovely bottle, silly stem spritzer, delightful scent. I'm a fan of the whole Lolita Lempicka line--there's not one I've tried that I didn't like, though on the whole, Fleur Coral and Au Masculin are my faves. This original LL is lovely--sweet, but not too sweet, with enough anise/violet/vetiver to keep it interesting and lift the sugary notes up a bit. Spray it with a light hand--both because the stem makes it hard to give a heavy spritz, but also because this one has real staying power so you don't need a lot.

on 10/15/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is indeed a very interesting, mystic fragrance and it smells exactly how the add looks like: it smells like that bewiched forest, where fairies are hiding, sweet, tempting, makes me wanna dream.... and I really can imagine a fairy wearing this and the bottle is so unique and just pretty :) Though I have to admit that Im not very fond of the top note. That star anise/violet/ivy-cocktail is way too overpowering for my nose and thats the only reason I took one lippy off. But the middle note and the base are just wowzers! Love that cherry-scent combined with iris and liquorice and the always-noticable vanilla- and almond-base are my very own drug and they make this perfume so soft :D There are also other ingredients like the tonka bean, praline, musk, tobacco etc. but they are mixed very well, as I dont smell each one of them but they do give this perfume that depth and the extra something (youll know what I mean after you weared this a couple of hours ;) ).

So overall, if you like powdery sweet nifty scents: Lolita is something you must try out <3 Ive rarely seen an add that describes the perfume itself so well like thisone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely, positively adore this perfume. The initial mist is strong with anise and rosewood but the dry down is so heavenly that I eagerly anticipate it's arrival. This fragrance is enchanting. I love to wear this scent on cold, rainy days because it's comforting and lovely. The lasting power stays all day and night. It also lasts on clothes forever - I love putting on a jacket and smelling this from a couple days ago. The almond, vanilla, tonka bean, and cherries (in a non-Jergens way) are the most noticeable in the gorgeous dry down. Definitely recommended.

on 6/20/2010 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree with other reviewers who have noted the Tim Burton vibe, this one's got it! And that's why I love it, and wear it quite a lot. I smell this all the time in Italy, it's extremely popular there. And for anise/licorice lovers, you must have this in your collection. Quirky, sweet, and addictive....

One of my favorites, but somewhat hard to describe. Sweet licorice, pretty violet, hints of earth and a touch of powder. The reviewer who said this has a Tim Burton feel to it was SO right. Mysterious, somewhat dark and haunting, with a girlish heart full of beauty and wonder. A unique, special fragrance with an absolutely gorgeous bottle.

Popular Fragrances