Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 4/16/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great coverage for a BB cream. I purchased light/med. the color is a little off not too bad just a little but with powder over it ( MAC studio fix powder) it's flawless matches a little better. Does not cling on to dry patches, it moisturizeses while keeping you matte. Winter shade is more of a light medium with yellow undertones. During the summer i am definitely going to mix light/ med with med/deep.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I adore this product. I trade this for foundation in the summer months. I use the medium-deep shade and while it is a little on the pink side, it still adjusts to my skintone and works for me.
This version is a whole lot better than the original for my oily skin, but still no miracle worker; I don't think any product really is.
It also lasts FOREVER. I just recently ran out of the tube I bought LAST SPRING!

I was at the store, casually strolling down the skin care isle which I have been doing lately and I saw this product was on sale. I wanted coverage and didn't like the moisturizing lotion with SPF that I had purchased recently so I picked this one out to try. This product is great. It evens out my complexion pretty well and it does a decent job at covering up blemishes. I've been using it for a few days now. If I don't update this review then I still think it's awesome.

Update:
This BB cream is a life changer for me - not kidding.It works wonderfully for my skin. It provides great coverage and gives me a really even skin tone. It only lasts for about 4 hours, but I don't really care. It works when I need it to. It definitely boosts my confidence. :) I simply apply it by making a circle on my cotton ball and dabbing it onto my face. I don't wear anything under or over it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it contains hormone-disrupting chemicals. I'm trying to find products that don't have any, but as of now I'm still sticking with it.

on 4/7/2014 8:49:00 AM

was late on trying bb creams...just didnt believe it could do all that. Boy was i wrong! This stuff is amazing! wash your face then slap it on. i find your fingers work best. doesnt settle in lines, blurs pores, evens tone. your skin looks like skin...only better. just add a little concealer under my eyes..no need for powdering. maybe a little in hot hot weather? we will see. i luuuv it!!ok the packaging sucks. keep it upright ok .try it. save some time in morning!!

I wanted to like this but for fair skinned girls with pink undertones this is not good. It made my face orange brown it looked bad.

on 3/24/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really really wanted to like this product! I bought it during last summer cause I wanted something to even my skin tone and I hate foundation! This worked really well at first and I was like -WOW- but... pimples started to appear on my forehead and chin! Pimples and clogged pores! I have to mention that I was very careful to remove the bb cream when i go home for exactly that reason! I have an acne-prone skin and I have it always under control until I started using this bb cream. I stopped using it for a while and I started again a few months later during winter to make sure that this caused the clogged pores and guess what? The same thing happened again! I would recomment this product to girls with a non -sensitive and non acne-prone skin cause it has a very good coverage and feels very light and natural(unless your skin is dehydrated - the result is NOT GOOD).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel as though people who look for BB Creams that have very full coverage are very uneducated. BB Creams are meant for sheer-light coverage with the added benefits of skincare. If a product such as American BB Creams claim to have sheer coverage you shouldn't hate rant on the product because it wasn't the full coverage you needed. You should have looked better into what you were buying before you put it on your face with unrealistic expectations. With that in mind, I have very full coverage needs with splotchy acne all over my cheeks and deep, deep scarring on my jawline. For the summer months I really hate foundation because it leaves my face feeling so heavy and greasy despite the products targeted toward my skin type which is SO SO SO MASSIVLY OILY. I was never able to wear BB Creams from America because they are all targeted toward dry skin so of course they leave my skin looking like an oily, hot mess. I never wanted to bother with Asian BB Creams because that is just too much work to do in order to find a product that's suppose to be "All In One Cut Down Your Makeup Routine From 20 Minutes to 5 Minutes" kind of thing. When I found this product at my local Wal-Mart I was so happy that it was targeted for oily skin and reading the box beforehand left me with a lot of high hopes for this product. I expected this to be sheer coverage like most BB Creams. Just something I can throw on when I want to perk up my skin but not do a full on conceal. This product gave me the best coverage out of every other one in the drugstore I've found. More like Light-Medium Buildable. I got the shade Light/Medium and it's a perfect match. It is slightly orange but does not scream oopa loompa. It minimizes my huge pores and conceals minor redness. Of course my huge red acne peeks through but this product tones them down and leaves them not so in your face. I do have to touch up with powder some but it's just my pickiness of not wanting any shine at all. This product truly does last longer than any other BB Cream I've tried by a long shot. I have not smelled anything as far as chemicals go like most reviewers have said and the packaging doesn't leak into the cap because although the product is very liquidy the hole on the tube is so freaking little so I have no idea what other people are talking about. All in all I love this BB Cream :) I've been using this in replacement of my foundations and it lets my skin breathe while doing everything I want it to which is cover, correct and control oil. Couldn't be any happier!

Sadly, I'm pretty sure I hate it. I find the product to be drippy, and it gets everywhere. Application is okay, but it dries to a powder-like consistency, and appears almost mask-like on my face. I really wanted to like this product, but I think I might have to go back to buying The Clinique BB that I used last year.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love it. Super liquidy consistency so you'll be like, yo wtf? I gotta enough oil on me. But no, only you blend it out BOOM best bb cream with the coverage of a foundation. DOESNT oxidize. Med/deep has a yellow undertone but I added a bit of food coloring for more :) LOL. Blends gorgeous, flawless skin, don't leave the bottle open on it's side tho it'll drip. Lasts all day till night for me in this Florida heat so this is BAE! Expensive for a drugstore bb cream but whatever :-)

on 3/23/2014 8:49:00 PM

I bought this at the recommendation of my esthetician and have found that the color is a no go for me. I have medium skin and the bb cream was way to pinky for me. Which sucks-because I really loved the moisturizing texture!