Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is probably my least favorite drugstore BB cream that I've tried. I bought the lightest shade, and it dries super dark and orangey. The consistency is thicker than other BB creams, and it looks chalky on my face. It covers well, but even the lightest color is too dark, and it oxidies to even darker throughout the day. I usually really like rimmel products but I just was not impressed by this one.

on 10/26/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm usually very skeptical when it comes to drugstore makeup like Rimmel. I don't remember what prompted me to try this out, but I'm happy I did. This BB cream offers buildable coverage, anywhere from light to full. It's probably more a liquid texture than a 'cream', and it's just a tad runny out of the tube, so be careful. I'm a medium in this cream, which is close to a MAC NW25 for reference. I like wearing this when I don't feel like opting for a full coverage foundation. The only thing I can criticise is that it can get oily on my face during the day, which my HG foundation does not, so you will need to top up if necessary. Another thing is that there isn't a large colour variety available, at least not in Australia. However, it's a good quality, cost effective BB cream that I will continue to repurchase and use as a more lighter liquid foundation than my studio fix.

on 10/16/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It might works as sunscreen, but as bb cream this product sucks. The medium shade first matches my skin quite well, but it then oxidized and turned way darker than it was. My skin is quite dry and this bb gets me oily and gets my pore clogged. It also smells horrible. Not recommended.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This BB cream is terrible. First, the color medium is so orange and the texture is very gunky. I have oily skin, and this BB cream made my skin twice as oily after applying it. I've tried different primers underneath this product and my face remains oily. This BB cream also does not blend well, I've tried my beauty blender and a foundation brush, and nothing! Long story short, do not buy this cheap garbage.

I guess this is what I get for not reading reviews first. Wanted to try a new Bb cream and finally settled for this as the colour match was best. Bad choice. The product feels good on my skin but that's as far as it goes in terms of positives. It's deceptive because it feels like it's going on smooth and looks like the coverage is even but 10 mins later it's really cakey and patchy and it oxidises so quickly. No amount of blending was able to remove the patches and make it look more natural. Admittedly I do have dry skin but it wasn't patchy in my dry areas. Rimmel definitely got it wrong with this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i have the "stay matte" bb cream from rimmel...and i don't know why i don't like it very much ! it's not very soft and dries on the skin really fast ...not very easy to apply and sometimes gives a cackey look...it lasts for hours though and gives the matte look

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is the 2nd tube I've purchased since WAG had BOGO 1/2. In the summer sunscreen is a must(!) for me. Well to be frank I am more likely to feel less inhibited about using a cheap product generously. Dr Perricone, Stila etc meh. I'm even stingy with Sephora CC cream.
It's made in Monoco if you look at the label. I wish I could give it 2 and1/2 lippies . I think you get what you pay for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 4/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Combo/Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $8
COVERAGE: To achieve a solid medium coverage, I use a stippling brush. I find this is the best method of application. With your fingers it is more of a light coverage.
FINISH: Dewy and natural
TEXTURE: It is a little thick at first but it blends really easily
SPF: 25
LASTING POWER: This is where this lacks. It gets oily pretty fast, I have to touch up atleast 3 times a day
SCENT: Yeah it has a sunscreeny smell, but it goes away after application.
SHADES: I have this in "Light", which is okay. They also have "Medium" and "Deep"
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?:Nope!!!
PACKAGING: Just a regular squeeze tube. Its small and cute
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
FINAL VERDICT: I think this is great for everyday

on 8/10/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is another okay drugstore BB cream. Nothing special about this IMO or significant. I have tried so many now that I will stick with my favorite which is high end, but worth the money; IT Cosmetics.

This is rather thick in texture and doesn't cover too well. It runs pretty pink, so if you are yellow toned, I would stay away. I am NW20 and it's okay for me, but even I notice how ashy it is.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Obviously when you buy something, you have high hopes for it to work. Unfortunately for me, I had HIGH HIGH hopes for this BB cream, yet I've never been so disappointed in a makeup product...
First, I'll start with the only PROS: I found this to be very lightweight on the skin, and the squeezy tube was handy for tossing in your bag.
Now for everything else- THE CONS...
The color selection was awful. I chose the lightest shade but it was a tad too dark for my fair latina skin. Also, something that I hoped this would cure me of is a cakey appearance, even with a smaller amount of the product it looked patchy and awful on me.
Finally for me, the DEALBREAKERS:
This made my already very oily skin look shiny faster than usual!! And I'm not 100% sure but... I think this gives me breakouts, which is kinda unusual for my rather tolerant skin
So for me... this sucked, but for you? Hey, you never know :)! JK I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL