Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 5/21/2016 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The product really didn't do anything for my skin! It just emphasized my pores! There wasn't really any coverage and it either didn't show up on my skin at all or made me look completely orange and patchy! I really wouldn't recommend this product for anyone! If this is your first BB cream experience, buy an Asian one! Asian BB creams are SO different from this one! Seriously this is like a BAD tinted moisturizer and Asian BB creams are like foundations or tinted moisturizers from heaven! You can't feel them but they have great coverage!

on 5/15/2016 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this BB cream. Especially on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It is VERY light coverage. It doesn't cover anything really. But it does give a nice glow to the skin and it looks dewy. I usually just use concealer to cover up any imperfections.

Overall I like this product and will continue to buy it. It's easy to put on and it stays on all day. I recommend.

on 5/14/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

At first I didn't quite like this because I didn't feel that it lived up to the claims. But I actually do like it now. As a no makeup makeup. It improves the look of your skin but by no means works like a foundation. It blends nicely. It doesn't fill in pores (and I do have pores). It doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on your face. I love this for just running errands. I don't like putting on a full face for running errands for like 2 hours so this is perfect for that. Use put it on over moisturizer with your fingers. My problem is that when I first got this I think it was like $5 and change but now its almost $8.

on 5/2/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the first BB cream I tried and I bought it primarily because of its high SPF. It has a sheer coverage but works fine to even out my skin, and then I go over the blemishes with a concealer. This product is definitely for people with good skin, who don't need much coverage. The finish is dewy, and in the summer I top is off with a powder because it can get oily during the day. It sits well on my skin (I have normal/dry skin) and is not very noticeable because it's so lightweight. I like this product for everyday wear, especially in the summer or on vacation when I don't want to wear anything heavy and need SPF protection. I wouldn't say this product has any long-lasting effects beyond a regular tinted moisturizer so don't expect much from it just because it's a "BB" cream. If your skin is very oily you probably won't like this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this is a great BB cream! It's really lightweight and it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on the skin. It has light coverage and it just evens out the skintone and covering a tiny bit, so it's perfect for everyday use. It also has SPF 30 so that's great for the summertime. I don't think the color selection is that good. I believe there's only to colors (i have the color light)

on 5/2/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was one of the better BB creams, but unfortunately not a cruelty free one.
If I put on too thick a layer, it could come out a little pink/orangy on my medium skin tone. What I did was to mix it with a liquid bronzer by L'Oreal, and it came out perfect, fit to my skin tone and radiant.

Pro:
- good coverage for a BB
- cute packaging, tags came off though after a while
- easy to work with, didn't dry out my skin

Con:
- colors can be problematic
- not cruelty free

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is what I was looking for! I wanted a lightweight BB cream that still had good coverage and made my skin look healthy. I have combo/oily skin but lately my skin has looked so cakey with a regular full coverage foundation and powder. I recently bought the Cargo HD powder which has pretty good coverage so I wanted something lighter underneath than my current foundations. This stuff is perfect. I was actually expecting the coverage to be much lighter than it was actually was, but it actually covered my imperfections well with just one coat. It was also not watery and felt smooth on my skin. I don't have much acne or anything, I mainly just looking for something to even my skin tone and help conceal redness/pores. I still use concealer for under my eyes and on any major redness.. but this is working great used with my Cargo powder.
I will say I got the color Light/Medium and it is perfect right now because I am self tanning. I was worried it would be a tad too light but it isn't. Also, not sure if the formulation has changed recently - because my bottle says "New & Better".

on 4/27/2016 7:53:00 PM

Wow Wow Wow. This BB cream is so good, I won't even bother with another one so I have nothing to compare it too. It give a believable even coverage and does not look like its sitting on my skin or pores. Disclaimer, I have pretty even skin and rarely wear foundation. I wear this product about twice a month and have noticed that it has bleaching agents after I remove it so I don't wear it continuously.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the "no makeup" look with embellished eyes. I don't need foundation for this look either. All I need is this kick a** BB cream!!! This product totally works for me. I have a unique bronze-caramel skin color. It melts right into my skin and matches my color perfectly. Lasts all day. I have dark circles under my eyes. I use a bit of concealer and this BB cream. Coverage is great for me, circles gone. And most important to me, it looks natural. I use the bronze collection. PERFECT MATCH!!!!

on 5/2/2016 4:01:00 AM

I used the one with salicylic acid.loved it at first.then realized it made me so oily.my skin looked good when i had just applied it but after a little while was a greasy mess.so def needs setting.and def not for those with very oily skin.