Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.9

love this... reminds me of lolita lempicka, love it love it love it

on 8/3/2004 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this DOES smell like burning pine trees. it's sharp and spicy. i like my perfume sweeter, and less strong. EDIT: i tested this again, spraying it from a distance onto a test card, and about half the spray hit my hand. i had to open up the window on the car ride home i was so nauseated, and so was my mom! and that wasn't even a full spritz!

YUCK. This perfume smells like death. There was this one girl at my school, and she would always wear this perfume, and for some reason, people mistook it for the smell of vomit! She would go to the bathroom and come out STINKING. We all thought she was bulimic, and the smell was a mix of her vomit and/or serious B.O. We were not trying to be mean, and we were honestly concerned about her health. Anyway, the teacher ended up sending her to the nurse about her "problem" and that's where it was revealed that it wasn't severe B.O. (or bulimia for that matter), but her new "Angel" perfume. Oh boy were we embarrassed. It was mistaken by my entire homeroom for severe body odor. Now why someone would want that is beyond me. YUCK.

I tried this fragrance when I was in Germany and it made me feel so sick.One of the worst fragrances I've ever tried. I'd reccomend trying it out though because you never know what's going to smell good with your body chemistry. Just on me it was disgusting.

on 5/31/2004 5:00:00 AM

What drew me to buy this was the interesting shape. it seemed like a nice decor for my room.
the smell is quite pleasant but not my type..

for me, angel was love at first smell! ever since my great aunt started wearing it i've been obsessed! its a pretty strong scent, so i usually only wear it at night. this is my favorite perfume and will most likely stay that way for a while. je l'adore.

on 4/27/2004 3:36:00 PM

It's so strange! I love the smell of the perfume in the bottle... I get compliments when I wear it... but I don't like the way it smells on me! Additionally the bottle is not very conveniently shaped for storing, it's all lopsided. But it smells great, so... I guess it's only for certain people. Test it before you buy it.

on 3/25/2004 9:23:00 AM

geez.. this is STRONG.. powdery, well.. it's kinda hard to describe, actually it's quite nice.. but it's too strong for me.. maybe the body lotion will do (body lotion is more subtle than EDT or EDP)
Not so crazy about this..

This is my HG fragrance. Even my boyfriend likes it, and he hates all perfumes. It has a very unique scent to it, which isn't too strong, and it lasts all day. Everyone should really try it, it's great :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Dont like this. Too woodsy, how is this called Angel? Gosh.

Popular Fragrances