Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

I got a mini set from my friend for Christmas in the 5th grade. I liked the smell, but my friends all said it was yucky. Ahh the memories lol. Anyway, all my friends all said this smelled really bad, but I think it smells just fine y'know? I recommend this, but there are many more fishes in the sea.

This is my favorite body spray to use! I also have the lotion. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. It sort of reminds me of flowers/rain.

Morning Glory smells really nice, but I don't think I would buy it again. It could be because I've had it for many years - so I am kind of tired of it. It did not stay long at all.. there are better scents by Calgon.

This fragrance is awesome. It is very clean and mellow but still has a hint of floral. The bottle is very attractive, and so is the actual perfume color (yay, blue!). A fantastic find for only a couple dollars!

on 11/21/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect light floral fragrance.I mostly wear this one in the summer.

on 9/7/2003 8:23:00 PM

This stuff just stinks.Nuff said

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this scent but am not too crazy about it. I think as a random, every now and then scent it's a great pick. It's cheap and lasts a very decent amount of time. I like the color too.

on 7/6/2003 6:44:00 PM

This is one of my favourite Calgon scents, the other being Hawaiian Ginger. To me it's a unique, just-showered, fresh scent. Having used the lotion I was very excited to see the EDT spray. Funnily though, the lotion has a longer lasting scent on me than the EDT which fades, just like the body spray. Took 1 lippie off for that.

on 6/28/2003 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bottle tends to leak, smell not that unique, and doesn't stay on long

on 6/13/2003 9:11:00 PM

I love the scent, it's not too expensive and it has matching lotions etc