Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

This is my favorite body spray to use! I also have the lotion. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. It sort of reminds me of flowers/rain.

Morning Glory smells really nice, but I don't think I would buy it again. It could be because I've had it for many years - so I am kind of tired of it. It did not stay long at all.. there are better scents by Calgon.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this scent but am not too crazy about it. I think as a random, every now and then scent it's a great pick. It's cheap and lasts a very decent amount of time. I like the color too.

on 11/21/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect light floral fragrance.I mostly wear this one in the summer.

on 9/7/2003 8:23:00 PM

This stuff just stinks.Nuff said

This fragrance is awesome. It is very clean and mellow but still has a hint of floral. The bottle is very attractive, and so is the actual perfume color (yay, blue!). A fantastic find for only a couple dollars!

What's the story morning glory? Well, it's a nice little spray for the warmer months by the folks at Calgon. I also have the solid version which is also beautiful. I use that when I travel so I can still bring a fragrance with me and don't have to worry about spillage.
They also make a bath gel and a body lotion but I haven't tried those yet, but I'm sure it's just as great. You can buy this at any major drugstore or supermarket chain.

on 7/6/2003 6:44:00 PM

This is one of my favourite Calgon scents, the other being Hawaiian Ginger. To me it's a unique, just-showered, fresh scent. Having used the lotion I was very excited to see the EDT spray. Funnily though, the lotion has a longer lasting scent on me than the EDT which fades, just like the body spray. Took 1 lippie off for that.

on 6/13/2003 9:11:00 PM

I love the scent, it's not too expensive and it has matching lotions etc

on 6/28/2003 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bottle tends to leak, smell not that unique, and doesn't stay on long

Popular Fragrances