wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

If I need a quick eyeshadow look this is it all the way I love this palette it so pretty and great value for the price

I'd heard so many rave reviews about this one that I was massively disappointed when I finally bought it. Firstly, it contains way too much glitter for my liking. Secondly, the eyelid color looks very pale when applied, the crease color could hardly be seen and the browbone color overwhelmed everything else. I also had a hard time blending out all the colors.

I find it much easier to work with NYX and L'oreal eye shadows, when it comes to drugstore brands.

The only good thing I can say about it, is that the colors are neutral and a good combination. For me, though, it doesn't work.

Really nice drugstore product. The colors are silky soft and pigmented, and are easy to apply. Fairly long wearing. I was surprised at the quality of this product, considering the price. I purchased mine for $3 including a mascara. Performs like a much more costly product. I would recommend everyone have this in their kit.

on 5/9/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just started getting into eyeshadow, and after hearing the hype, I picked up this cute little trio at Target for $3. These shadows are so soft and buttery!! I honestly couldn't believe they were from the drugstore! The quality is just about as good as my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. Over my Fergie primer, these don't crease and last virtually all day, with minor fading (I wear them for 12+ hours). All three shadows are shimmer. My favorite of the trio is the pinky champagne eyelid color. It goes really well with my fair skin, and doesn't look too frosty. The crease color can pull a little red, but still looks nice! The crease and lid color complement each other very nicely. All the shadows blend very nicely together. The only shade I don't really use is the brow bone one- I mainly use it for my inner corner. It's the one color thats a little more on the dry side. Love this little drugstore gem! With its cheap price and great quality there's no reason to not give it a try.

on 5/6/2015 3:11:00 PM

So... this palette... I have been looking for a replacement for my favorite clinique freebie duo, which suited my skin and my eyes so perfectly (English rose?). I can't cough up that much for the Naked 2, and Walking on Eggshells was on sale, so...

1. I hate the consistence of the brow bone color. It's really flaky, and invisible. I saw forward to this color, but... nope. Fail.

2. The eyelid color is ok - i have 50% dark green eyes, so the pink champagne is ok. I don't like pink thingies, so... i just feel somewhat uncomfortable when wearing it.

3. And the crease color. It's kinda bronze - kinda brown, not bronze enough to be bronze, not brown enough to be brown... and that color reminds me of poop. When i use this palette, i swear i always happen to say mentally "well, now poop in the crease". At least it's silky poop.

HG? Nope. Probably useful colors on their own, but together? Pink poop with flaky bone white? I look good, just... uncomfortable.

on 5/4/2015 10:13:00 PM

Okay let me begin by saying, if you're new to the make-up world, this little trio is the one for you. Not only does it contain beautiful pigmented and highly blendable eye shadows, but for $3 you really couldn't Go wrong. this was my first buy a few years ago when I had begun taking an interest in makeup my 10th grade year of high school, and let next tell you, early mornings call for a little simplicity, especially when you don't really know What you're doing. they are totally safe answer fool proof shadows that would look fantastic on anyone for any occasion!

Hm. This product has a lot of hype it doesnt really live up to, for me at least. The highlight color is chalky. You can work with it but its definitely chalky. The crease color is good although I dont particularly like the color. Its a chocolate brown with slight red undertones on me. The eyelid color creases a lot and is chalky like the highlight color. I wouldnt buy this again cause I feel like I can get better quality eyeshadow for a similar or slightly higher price thats the same colors.

I do like this. However, I am not a fan of the crease color. It is a brown that is shimmery and it also pulls red/terra cotta on me. With my fair skin tone, it looks like dirt. Not a good look. I can't even use it as a transition shade because I don't like the shimmer for that. The lid and highlight colors are beautiful though. Supposed to be dupes for MAC's Shroom and Naked Lunch. As I haven't swatched either of those 2 shades, I can't say for sure but others have so do with that what you will. The highlighter is my favorite highlight at the moment so I might buy it again just for that.

All of the wet n wild shadows are worth trying out for the price. This one is nice but color wise not my favorite but you really can't go wrong buying to try out

on 4/13/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty natural eyeshadow set. It's very easy to work with, so if you are a beginner this will be great for you. It's also great even if you've been doing makeup for years. Just a great eyeshadow palette to have and use for a quick, nice look.