Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is very feminine and bright without being too strong. It is the first perfume that I have used to the last drop of any bottle. It has very good staying power, people still tell me I smell good at the end of the day. In fact, I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. It is a very young scent without smelling cheap, overall I think it is a good introduction to expensive fragrance for young women.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

THIS IS A SWEET SPARKY FRAGRANCE FOR ME NOT TOO SWEET NOT POWDERY VERY FRESH LOVELY SCENT- - WILL TRY BODY MIST VERSION NEXT TIME due to sensitive skin. IF YOU CAN HANDLE STRONG SCENTS (CHANEL USUALLY DO V STRONG SCENTS) THEN A FEW spritz GO A LONG WAYYYY - NOT SO LONG LASTING POWER GOT MANY COMPLIEMNTS ON THIS- I USUALLY WEAR:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED feminine scent -EDT OVERPOWERING FOR ME- BUT CAN BE WORN LIGHTLY...CAN MAKE A GREAT GIFT FOR VERIOUS AGES NOT TOO MATURE SMELLING LIKE SOME OTHERS BY CHANEL EG; CHANEL ALLURE SENSUELLE ETC

IM NOT A FAN OF SOAPY SCENTS I FIND CHANEL NO 5 TO BE SOAPY AND TOO MATURE FOR MY LIKING ON THE OTHER HAND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES...

update: love scent staying power roughly 3 hrs on me -so not too happy 1 lippy off otherwise great. MAKES ME WALK WITH A SPRING REALLY LIFTS MOOD WHEN WORN EVEN ON A SNOWY/RAINY DAY xx

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be a signature scent of mine, it is a good introduction to quality perfume. It's not particularly original- resembling a lot of teh fruity florals on teh market today- but it's done quite well.
I bought two bottles of this perfume before I grew bored of it, and eventually I had even used so much that I was so habituated to the scent I could no longer smell it.
I still have half a bottle remaining if anyone is looking to swap; contact me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Overall, I like this perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity scent, and stays all day. The only thing is that I don't think it smells particularly good on myself. My mom says that unless I've just hopped out of the shower, this perfume makes me smell like I have bad BO. However, I sprayed it on my mom, and it smells lovely on her, and more floral. I think, like with any perfume, you should probably by a sample of it before your purchase a full size bottle, that way you know if it works with your chemistry. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite perfume! It has the kinda apple fruit smell. The smell is so light and smooth. And the smell last for a long time. And sometimes it leaves a little scent on the clothes after I wash it. Try it!

i love this perfume from the very day that i put it on, my dad bought it for me for my 16th birthday. i think that it has an amazing scent to it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Of all the Chance flankers, Tendre is the best for me. I love the soft edge to my beloved but sometimes too loud Chance. It has less peppery notes and it's sweeter, that's the difference. It's abit more girly, but it stands out at the same time.

Smells like MJ Daisy. I would buy this one over Daisy since it's longer lasting. But it's pretty expensive. Time to save up!

I am new to perfume and I just bought this on a whim yesterday. Can someone explain the difference between eau tendre, eau de parfum, eau de toilette, and eau fraiche? I see all of these listed on Sephora but there is no description of the differences between them and they are all called Chance. I am confused...

This is a beautiful perfume with a stand-alone scent. It's a unique, airy and fresh smell, an ideal choice for someone who finds the other Chance scents too mature or bold for their tastes. Though somewhat pricey, this light and powdery perfume is worth every penny, and I highly recommend seeking out this scent!

Popular Fragrances