Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel
Nailwear Nail Enamel

3.9

I think that Avon has great nail polishes! In my experience, the color goes on smoothly and seems to last longer than any other kinds I have tried....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These come in some pretty colors and the price is great, but the wear is just terrible on me-it cracks in about 1 or 2 days and doesn't look smooth at all. I like OPI for nail polish much better.

I am reviewing nailwear in the colour Iced Coffee. The colour, is IMHO *horrid*. Iced coffee would suggest a light brown/dark brown colour I would think. And really that is what the picture showed but after recieving it it looks more like a light pink caramel very icky looking shade. The wear of the nail enamel is Avon's usual- nothing to great to be expected but wears pretty well. Application was easy enough- only took two coats and wasn't to runny.

on 11/4/2003 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

goes on smoothly, no bubbles... and opaque enough for only one coat.
"instant mocha"- such an adorable color.

on 9/13/2003 6:46:00 PM

I love the packaging. It is very stylish. I like the shade too. I have it in decadence wich is a purle shade. Great pigment. Full coverage with one layer. But this tok very long time to dry. I had applyed it on the evening before going to bed. On the morning the polish had worn off in some places. Really strange. Wonder what I was doing that night?

on 10/1/2003 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Every time I try to use this stuff, I get little bubbles when it dries.
The colors are nice enough, but it just doesn't go on well and it chips like crazy.

on 12/30/2002 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Cotton Candy and its a nice pastel pink. it hasnt chipped in the 2days that i have it on. Its a really nice pastel color and i wear basically anything on my digits

Very nice colours, I have alot of these, to many to name. The bottle is a bit annoying because it is square and hard to hold and the applicator isn't long so you end up thinking the bottle is empty when it is really half full (know what I mean?). I painted my nails with a shade (Drama Queen) yesterday and its held better than any other nail polish, only the tips have chipped off. My nails don't hold polish very well so i'm very surprised. Its often on sale and even when its not the price is low.

on 1/23/2003 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As much as I love Avon products, the nailwear is not my fave. It does not last for me at all and claims to be chip resistance for "up to" 10 days. However, I love their Strong Results strengthener under their Nail Experts line.

on 3/22/2003 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great color selection! In my experience, nailwear lasts really well and is easy to apply. I buy my colors when they are on sale and I love every one :-)

Popular Polishes