Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow palette

Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow palette
Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow paletteCoastal Scents 88 Ulta Shimmer Palette

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I swear by this palette. I've given it as a gift several times and bought one for myself. The colors go on smooth and are very vibrant, some more shimmery than others. There are a few that are pretty close to being matte. The black is FANTASTIC, very pigmented like the rest of the colors, and I've never had much of a problem with fallout. The packaging is nice, but fingerprints do tend to get on the case. I've had the pots come out, but only after being dropped and they can be glued right back in. The price is a steal for all of the colors. I would definitely recommend this palette.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! :)
I got a broken shadow when it arrived though.. Contacted CS and let's see what happens. I love all of the ccolors! Highly pigmented and just wonderful. Won't buy again because i dont think i will have to! (:
EDIT:
CS sent me a new pallete, for free! So i guess now i have two, lol. Wont ever need another eyeshadow in my life..

on 5/17/2010 9:47:00 AM

I love these eye shadows. I love shimmer, bright colors, and saving money. This is perfect! It has major fallout, but the color pay off, price and range of colors is totally worth it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i loved this product when i first got it... after experimenting for months and months, i realized many of the colors are too shimmery and makes me look like i came out of an indigenous tribe and just started using make up. horrid! the darker colors are great and all are highly pigmented. the shimmer is just too much in some colors.. i also have the normal 88 palette, but i dont wanna open it when im not even hf way finish to this.. which ill never finish:/
i also used one of the dark purples which stained my lids:(

on 5/16/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love these eyeshadows! I use they with a eye primer and they last all day. The color pay off is amazing! You can do so many different looks with this palette. I can do everyday looks to going out. I like these shadows better than my mac ones! for $20 its an amazing deal if you like shimmer eyeshadows!

on 5/14/2010 1:57:00 AM

I am absolutely in love with this palette. It is definitely one of my many "must haves." It has every color imaginable, literally. You will never have to buy another palette ever again. Plus, the pigmentation is fabulous! With my olive skin, a lot of shimmery eye shadows do not show up well... but this is not the case with these colors. I absolutely love it! This palette is also dirt cheap, arrives fairly quickly and lasts a while!

I use this pallete almost everyday. There are so many colors and they are all so pigmented. I always think I know what look I'm going to do but when I actually open this pallete and see the colors I always change it. The colors are just so pretty!! The price is also good considering all the colors your getting. If you are thinking about getting this product I highly recommend it even if you've never really had any makeup, or just looking for new palletes. :)

on 4/23/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Great pigmentation, great variety, great price. 'Nuff said.

My new favorite product! So many colour combinations to play with. Doesn't have great staying power on its own, but last all day on top of Urban Decay Primer Potion. Will invest in similar MAC colours when I start to run out of my favorites. A good way to find out which colours work well with your eye colour/skin tone.

I am in love with this product!! I bought it about 3 weeks ago and I have been using it everyday. I use a MAC primer underneath and color lasts all day and well into the night. Only downfall is some of the eyeshadows fall out so you have to put them back in but that's nothing that a little hot glue can't fix. So many colors you pretty much don't need anything else!