Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.6

on 7/12/2003 5:14:00 PM

The most finely-milled shimmer I've tried so far. #902, Pearl Gold, looks white in the pot but shows a definite golden cast when applied. #916, Gold Rose, has a medium pink base with golden highlights; on my PPP skin, the combination reads as a shimmery peach. Both are beautiful and easy to apply, wet or dry, for subtle or dramatic shine. I'm craving more colors. My only minor complaint: if you drop or tip the container, a great deal of product stays on top of the sifter screen and can puff out when it's opened. But who cares? I'm in love with this product.

on 6/17/2003 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in #916 and this is one of the very first products that I purchased from MUFE. The powder is very fine. I love this colour. It's pink which flashes gold. I also used this on my cheeks for a natural glow. But you must be very careful when you open the container cos some of the powder may just fall out (I had yet to experience it though). Overall, I love this powder and with such a reasonable price (SGD$22), you'll definately find this value for money.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in 2 colors. 916 and 906. 916 is gorgeous. It is a pink that flashes gold. It goes on sheer but can easily be built up. It is wonderful for those days when you only have a few minutes to get ready. 906 Is a great shimmery blue/green, but doesn't look that good sheer and doesn't last quite as well as the 916, but it is great applied wet with Visine for an intense metallic eye.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

These are very similar to mac pigments imo. They can be applied wet or dry and i use mixed with my too faced liquif eye as a great waterproof eyeliner too. I have 2 from beverlys picture the bright blue and the violet and out of those 2 my fave is the violet as it makes a great crease colour as well as a liner.

on 5/7/2003 12:57:00 AM

This stuff is amazing.. it goes on so well, when u mix the right 2 colours you are going to be very happy! Adding just a sprits of water on your hand when applying actually makes the colour more intense for when u apply it to your eyes.. this stuff is great.. it works well with any other brand of eye shadow too.. when you know how to mix and match , you can create cool colours !

on 4/11/2003 6:22:00 AM

PRICE: US$17.00

These powders are pretty fun to play around with! Similar to MACs pigments I suppose.. I use them dry as a shimmery eyeshadow, or wet in the crease. The also look *fantastic* mixed in with clear nail polish btw! The powder texture is superb - so fine that you can barely see the individual shimmer particles in it.. and the colors can go on light and sheer to a deep metallic color.

continued >>

Star Powder is great...it has enough consistency to it to not fall all over your face and actually stay on the lids! I thought this product would be too similar to L'Oreal's OTL, but it is soooo much better! I bought it in #926, a pink/nude shimmer for an all over wash or to highlight the browbone. Definitely reccomend. MUFE may be my new brand! *sorry MAC* :)

on 1/23/2003 7:02:00 AM

I like these- I love using them as shimmery eyeshadows, or wet as liquid eyeliner. The colours are pretty, but I prefer Napoleon Sparkle Dust for a better range of shades, and a cheaper price too.

on 2/19/2003 9:35:00 AM

This is a beautiful sparkling powder. I bought it in a shade of deep pink (with gold shimmer). It ends up looking lightly pinkish peach with a lot of very fine shimmer/sparkle on me - I have light, almost pale, yellow toned skin. The shimmer is noticable but yet subtle and not OTT. Because the powder is very fine, it stays on quite well and doesn't fly all over your face. It's also possible to use it to line your eyes. I recommend it very highly.

on 10/10/2002 8:42:00 AM