Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

on 9/23/2003 2:35:00 PM

Initially, I was feeling overwhelmed by the fragrance because the spritzer squirted out a blast of product. All I could smell was this perfume-y odor, I was definitely NOT appreciating the pear, vanilla, sugared almond scent it is supposed to impart. However, I swiped my arm with an alcohol swab (to tone the scent down) and it became more tolearble. Kind of superficial, but the bottle is adorable. :-) However, I don't know whether I would buy this.

on 9/21/2003 12:52:00 PM

I must admit that I did not expect to like this at all because the description said it had sugared almond and pear in it. Yet at the fragrance department in Neiman's the saleswoman recommended it based on my likes, etc. At first, it was too sweet for my taste, but as the day went on, I found myself sniffing the test spot over and over. I didn't smell any pear at all, and the sweetness effused into a merely delicious subtle scent. I think I may go back and purchase it.

on 9/17/2003 1:02:00 PM

I had to try this because I do love my HG fragrance Burberry and I think that the packaging is to die for, however I did not love this fragrance. It seemed to wear off quickly and although it seemed somewhat tolerable it was not what I expected.

on 9/16/2003 12:30:00 PM

This perfume smells exactly like the notes say - a mix of pear and vanilla. Slightly strange, but not a bad mix. On me, though, it seemed flat and lifeless. Also very light, although my husband said he thought it was strong. I think this would be a great scent to purchase as the first high-end fragrance for a young adult or teen who loves to wear VS Pear Glace.

on 9/17/2003 9:50:00 AM

Yum.... if you are into sweet, and fresh at the same time this is for you. It is very versatile, I love the fruity notes mixed with sugared
almond (gives a vanilla scent) very
sexy and fresh at the same time

Popular Fragrances