Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.2

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

on 4/20/2009 2:42:00 AM

Stewed fruits and flowers with lashings of vanilla cream and a swirl of Angel on top. Plenty strong enough in EDT and wafts sillage all over the place. I don't hate it - but I don't think I want it for myself. It does have an edge, but it's just too girly-girly I think. I actually think it does verge on cloyingly sweet.

on 3/9/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

An dark, intoxicating and very memorable scent. It is very sexy and fun to wear. My first love (in terms of fragrance that is...)

I was in the drug store with some friends, when I decided on a whim to try some perfume on. I picked up Black Xs right away and sprayed it on myself, and my friend did the same. We loved the smell so much that we almost doused ourselves in the perfume before leaving the store so the scent wouldn't go away. Little did we know the scent doesn't need to be sprayed much, it lasts forever. I got this as a present for Christmas and just one spray will last the whole day! It has the same staying power as Lolita Lempicka's perfumes do, so a bottle will last you forever! I bought Lolita's perfume ages ago and still am not done the bottle... that tells you how little of both of these brands of perfumes you need on your skin!

I advise you to get it! It has a nice musky smell, but it is also very feminine.

Black XS is exactly what I expected it to be: a modern, dark and lovely, sweet patchouli-based scent, IMO it smells a *lot* like Baby Phat Seductive Goddess (which I own) but... it does not last at all! If you like this scent but don't want to shell out, you might want to check out Seductive Goddess, it can be found for rock-bottom prices right now (not that it was ever expensive). On my skin BXS fades in minutes. I think the bottle looks very darkly inviting but the printed graphics spoil it, in a way. I would never pay full retail price for this, ever. I don't think I would even buy this at a discount. 2&1/2 lip. No sale fer me.

on 2/14/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*UPDATE* What can I say?Already bought this twice, also got the lotion, I am in looooove. I finally have a second HG (my other one is Angel, but I only -try to- save it for special occasions and cold nights), and I'm extra thrilled for the fact that not many people seem to have discovered this. Staying power could be a little better one me, but I am willing to overlook that for such a divine scent. It's sugary sweet, refreshing and sexy in a bottle. Exactly my idea of a really good frag.
*Original review*
I tried this on while shopping recently and I was pretty much wowed. It's a heavenly, sweet and sexy scent. When I first sprayed it on, it kind of reminded me of a stronger, muskier version of Flowerbomb, which happens to be one of my all time favorites. When it dried down, the "flowerbomb note" kind of subsided, leaving a beautiful, original scent behind. Bf, who was with me at the moment, absolutely loved it too - and I do have a hard time finding fragrances that he relly likes; he seems to find almost everything "just ok". He even asked me to remind him what it was, so that he can get it for me:-) Well if he doesn't I'm still getting it myself. It's absolutely lovely. The bottle happens to be adorable too.

on 2/15/2009 7:56:00 PM

Great perfume but scent does not last long.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This fragrance blew me away when I first smelled it, with its immediately sweet fragrance fading into muskier tones during the day. It has considerable staying power on my skin, and lifts my mood whenever I use it! I've recommended it to a number of friends, and at least two of them have went out to buy it the very next day. Give this a try- you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm standing in the Myers department store browsing perfumes when someone sprits this beautiful floral/wooden with a hint of vanilla, fragrance into the air. I instantly turn and see them holding the bottle. Their eyes enlarge the same time as mine do, as the scent fills our noses. I want to purchase it, and now. They quickly huddle away with their bottle of sweet sweet substance like they just found the lucky ticket to the jackpot. I under stand why. I fell in love with this scent. It has become, I guess, my signature scent. I'm also a sucker for a funky styled bottle, so for me, Black Xs, hit me hard, and forever, it will be by my side. Go try it!

on 1/13/2009 2:32:00 AM

A sweet but edgy smelling perfume and it lasts quite a while. I spent a half an hour in the department store smelling fragrances and this was the last one I smelled. To think I almost didn't smell this makes me sad but I'm happy because I love, love, love this. I bought it in a gift set with the moisturizer but was slightly disappointed that the lotion doesn't smell anything like the perfume. Maybe I got a bad one?...Anyway awesome perfume, definitely recommend this!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The most addicting perfume I've ever tried. Absolutely adore the sweet, musky scent. Just adore it!!!!!

Popular Fragrances