Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.1

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

on 4/20/2009 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few months ago when I finally got bored of my previous signature scent, which I wore for about 4 years nonstop. I was looking for something totally different that my usual floral/fruity scents and also find a perfume that would not provoke eczema wherever I sprayed. It was a draw between this and Hugo Boss "Essence de femme Intense". The Boss fragrance worsened my eczema, so I bought this.
I love this perfume, as it is sweet and so different from what I would usually wear. It does smell a bit foody, but that scent disappears quite fast. I find that it lasts almost all day on me. I have gotten a couple of random compliments about this perfume and that has never happened to me before. I will buy it again!

on 4/20/2009 2:42:00 AM

Stewed fruits and flowers with lashings of vanilla cream and a swirl of Angel on top. Plenty strong enough in EDT and wafts sillage all over the place. I don't hate it - but I don't think I want it for myself. It does have an edge, but it's just too girly-girly I think. I actually think it does verge on cloyingly sweet.

Black XS is exactly what I expected it to be: a modern, dark and lovely, sweet patchouli-based scent, IMO it smells a *lot* like Baby Phat Seductive Goddess (which I own) but... it does not last at all! If you like this scent but don't want to shell out, you might want to check out Seductive Goddess, it can be found for rock-bottom prices right now (not that it was ever expensive). On my skin BXS fades in minutes. I think the bottle looks very darkly inviting but the printed graphics spoil it, in a way. I would never pay full retail price for this, ever. I don't think I would even buy this at a discount. 2&1/2 lip. No sale fer me.

on 2/14/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*UPDATE* What can I say?Already bought this twice, also got the lotion, I am in looooove. I finally have a second HG (my other one is Angel, but I only -try to- save it for special occasions and cold nights), and I'm extra thrilled for the fact that not many people seem to have discovered this. Staying power could be a little better one me, but I am willing to overlook that for such a divine scent. It's sugary sweet, refreshing and sexy in a bottle. Exactly my idea of a really good frag.
*Original review*
I tried this on while shopping recently and I was pretty much wowed. It's a heavenly, sweet and sexy scent. When I first sprayed it on, it kind of reminded me of a stronger, muskier version of Flowerbomb, which happens to be one of my all time favorites. When it dried down, the "flowerbomb note" kind of subsided, leaving a beautiful, original scent behind. Bf, who was with me at the moment, absolutely loved it too - and I do have a hard time finding fragrances that he relly likes; he seems to find almost everything "just ok". He even asked me to remind him what it was, so that he can get it for me:-) Well if he doesn't I'm still getting it myself. It's absolutely lovely. The bottle happens to be adorable too.

on 3/9/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

An dark, intoxicating and very memorable scent. It is very sexy and fun to wear. My first love (in terms of fragrance that is...)

on 2/15/2009 7:56:00 PM

Great perfume but scent does not last long.

I was in the drug store with some friends, when I decided on a whim to try some perfume on. I picked up Black Xs right away and sprayed it on myself, and my friend did the same. We loved the smell so much that we almost doused ourselves in the perfume before leaving the store so the scent wouldn't go away. Little did we know the scent doesn't need to be sprayed much, it lasts forever. I got this as a present for Christmas and just one spray will last the whole day! It has the same staying power as Lolita Lempicka's perfumes do, so a bottle will last you forever! I bought Lolita's perfume ages ago and still am not done the bottle... that tells you how little of both of these brands of perfumes you need on your skin!

I advise you to get it! It has a nice musky smell, but it is also very feminine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This fragrance blew me away when I first smelled it, with its immediately sweet fragrance fading into muskier tones during the day. It has considerable staying power on my skin, and lifts my mood whenever I use it! I've recommended it to a number of friends, and at least two of them have went out to buy it the very next day. Give this a try- you won't be disappointed.

on 1/13/2009 2:32:00 AM

A sweet but edgy smelling perfume and it lasts quite a while. I spent a half an hour in the department store smelling fragrances and this was the last one I smelled. To think I almost didn't smell this makes me sad but I'm happy because I love, love, love this. I bought it in a gift set with the moisturizer but was slightly disappointed that the lotion doesn't smell anything like the perfume. Maybe I got a bad one?...Anyway awesome perfume, definitely recommend this!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The most addicting perfume I've ever tried. Absolutely adore the sweet, musky scent. Just adore it!!!!!

Popular Fragrances