Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 11/26/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product not because I necessarily liked it but rather it's sentimental value to me. The first smell I notice in this perfume is "mango" and there is a bit of musk in there too. I wear this perfume whenever I want to smell like something but don't want to waste my good perfume.. it is a pretty neutral scent.

The box it came in was very nice, the bottle is very elegant but my only issue with the bottle is that the foil near the nozzle peeled off! pretty cheap material was used I guess...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome Fragrance! It's very warm and not overpowering at all. Smells like spices with a hint of amber and some fruit.The packaging is simple and very pretty. Love it!

on 11/23/2010 11:23:00 PM

I love this fragrance. It's warm with a small hint of floral but mostly warm and musky yet sweetish. I just love it. Definatly for teenage girls or young girls in their twenties. It's sophisticated and sexy an is a great price. I got it for $20 at target and the bottle is simple but pretty. Overall I give this 4 lippys.

I can't believe I bought something with "Hillary Duff" in the name and liked it!

Thanks to the reviews here - you did not steer me wrong.

Amber-ish. Vanilla-y. Warm and spicy. Not too sweet or fruity.

I'm not a perfumey person. Used to wear essential oils: rain, patchouli, amber, sandalwood. Feeling like I should grow up a bit. Trying some perfume. Lovely. Really.

on 11/14/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This scent was horrible on me. I don't know if it didn't work with my body chemistry, but it seriously smells like BO. I found it at Meijer on clearance for about $3 and figured I'd try it because it was so cheap. I'm so glad I didn't pay more! I've thought about giving it away, but I really can't do that in good conscience knowing how awful it smelled on me.

on 11/9/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this perfume! Got this as a gift and am absoutely in love with it! The smell is not too heavy, and not too light and a little goes a long way. I especially love the packaging, the antique style perfume bottle is very cute. As for the smell, it is fruity, yet a little spicy which I find is perfect for me. Definitely one of my favourtie fragrances and will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Loved this... I am not a fan of Elizabeth Arden fragrances at all...I DESPISE Sunflowers....blech. But hubby bought me a bottle of this at Christmas a couple years ago and WOW...this was amazing. I am an avid fan of Body Shop Vanilla as well as Pink Sugar, and my all-time favorite, Chantilly. Was not expecting such a complex fragrance from a celebrity line at all...least of all Hillary Duff. I hated Brittany's Curious and can't say much about the Shania, Celine Dion, or the J-Lo lines either..too bland and generic for my tastes. But this beautiful scent opened with a kind of spicy/fruity note and then mellowed to a sultry vanilla/amber/woodsy/milky-like drydown. I loved it, and I get so many compliments when I wear this. The lasting power is only about 3 hours or so, so that sucks but all in all I will continue to wear and repurchase this as long as it is available!

***EDIT*** K, three years on I reached for this today. I LOVE it, perfect for winter up here in Canada! I'm in my mid thirties now and I'm loving this scent just as much, if not more, than the day hubby bought this for me in 2007. But of course, they discontinue the good stuff (must be nice to hide behind the relative anonymity of "THEY") anyways, I will hunt down another bottle as I've just cracked into my last back up. Gorgeous, please bring back....

on 9/28/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent. Heavy glass bottle speaks high quality, and overall the perfume completely belies its el-cheapo price of $12/oz. at Winners. A warm, classy addition as fall arrives!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I love this product. I loved it since it came out and everybody compliments me when I spray it. It's so woodsy and romantic with a touch of sweetness, I feel so girly and mysterious when I wear it. People sometimes think I'm wearing one of the Juicy Couture perfumes, the one with woodsier notes. The only thing with mine is that the lid only goes on a certain direction and it's just a pet peeve of mine when something does that. This perfume can be found at most TJ MAXX or Marshall's for under $25, which is great :)

on 9/10/2010 2:18:00 PM

Smells just like Apple Juice. People always tell me this.

Popular Fragrances