MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

on 2/15/2009 4:19:00 PM

This opened up a lot of space that I needed lolz.
I love how it's magnetic so I could re-arrange when I needed it.
Great buy. Will recommend to all my friends.
It's quite slim too so even if you stacked it, it doesn't take up a lot of space :)

I can really say that i have NEVER made a smarter cosmetic purchase before! In the past my many shadows were just laying in their drawer, in no order at all - causing me to use just a few of them.

But now that i have them all sorted into pallets, i am using (and combining) colors that i didn't even remember i had! Of course as a result my eye looks are better than ever.

Its even a point of pride to look at all your pallets, organized by color or finish, or brand (since there are many besides MAC that actually fit). Because the shadows are only attached by a magnet, it is also i a lot of fun to rearrange the colors to your hearts content.

So even if you think your collection doesn't require a pallet (i didn't think mine did), i urge you to give this a try. Seeing all your shadows together will revolutionize the way you do your eyes!

on 1/23/2009 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE THESE!!!!!! never in the world i would think to be owning one of these and now i own THREE!!! oh my goodness, you just get hooked! i decorate the front of mines with a sticker so i know which one is which. i love these so much and they're perfect for traveling!! it would get so annoying searching for the color you wanted to use when everything is mixed together!

I think these palettes are really good way to organize MAC, ELF, Wet'n'Wild, Millani, Jane or any e/s that is a inch in diameter. These palettes are sleek and looks very professional. What I don't like about it is the price, I don't like how I have to pay 12$ for this plastic casing.

I love this palette, it has a lot of slots, very cheap and makes applying eyeshadow quick and easy.

I love my palletes it make storing my eyeshadows soo much easier. And they look really professional. Also very inexpensive.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love mac palettes because they are so sturdy, but what I hate is that you cant see what e/s are in what palette. I much more prefer the quads for this. The quads are also a lot easier for travel and if you need to just throw it in your purse.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love these perfect for storing, If I am traveling I just used the 4 Pan with everyday colors I can wear. Love these.

GREAT for storing e/s.....but LOUSY because you can't just pop a 15 pan e/s pallete in your purse for those all important afternoon/evening touch ups!!

on 8/5/2008 1:47:00 PM

I love this palette because it makes applying eyeshadow a breeze. Rather then reaching for every individual eyeshadow, just pop open this palette and it gives you 15 eyeshadows of your choice right on hand with no mess.

I've depotted 6 shadows so far and the palette works very well with the magnets I got at the local craftstore that aren't that stong of magnets. It's easy to travel with and has incredible easy access.

Overall a great product, I recommend it to anyone who loves MAC eyeshadows, wants easier access and better storage for their eyeshadows in a sleek design.