mark Lemon Sugar

mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.3

The latest addition to mark's Self Sanctuary line is my favorite one since I've been a rep! Lemon Sugar has just enough tangy lemon fragrance (without that "Pledge" undertone that can ruin some citrusy scents for me) that ends perfectly sweet. Think lemon muffin sprinkled with powdered sugar. It's not overpowering, even when you layer several products. My favorite is the shower wash: an invigorating way to start the day with a smile.

This will become a staple for me-- and at a customer price of $5 for the shower wash or moisture milk, and $7 for the body butter, the price is definitely right! continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A really nice scent. It kind of reminds me of Hollywood pink in a weird sort of way. At first you get a nice lemon scent with a hint of floral and vanilla. The lemon note is not strong at all and quickly settles as it dryies. But once it's settled and dry you get a nice lemon vanilla musk scent. Almost like lemon flavored pound cake. I think it smells warm and yummy. I also got the shower wash and moisture milk lotion. Both smell just as nice. I'd recommend getting them all so you can layer and have a nice rich scent.

Popular Fragrances