MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

black boot has a great applicator and goes on dark i get lots of compliments when i wear it very rich and intense

this is the best eyeliner i have ever used i will never buy anything else! the little jar lasts for almost 2 years for me and it is so easy to apply. i have been using it for 8 years and will not go to anything else because it does everything i need it to. all i use is an angled liner brush and i am good to go. it comes in so many colors but i usually just stick with the black. you can make it as thick or thin as you'd like on the upper lid and the lower lashes. it lasts all day and then some! it does a great job making the smokey eye effect or even just for the day to day look. my HG eyeliner!

liquid eyeliner was the first piece of makeup i started wearing and after years and years of drugstore eyeliners, i decided to try the mac's liner. Save your money girls, i wish i could love this so i could justify my splurge but this is nothing spectacular. The felt tip is perfect, i must admit but it's nothing you can't find in drugstore

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't used this in forever but it used to be my hg for liners. Now I'm hooked on blacktrack anyways, the staying power for this eyeliner is great. Its a dark black color and the applicator for this is absolutely amazing! Its not long nore thick and apllied a great thin line or thick however you want your eyes lined. There is a lot of product in that little tube it comes in, I know because I used it on a daily and it lasted forever.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is too expensive for what you get! Ladies you would be better off buying drugstore eyeliner. This isnt a true black it tends to look like a charcoal grey. You end up getting fallout like you would with a cheap mascara. Smudges easily. Anyone that wants to try this stay away your better off with Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner has more staying power, better wand, doesnt smude , and cant beat the price. In my opinion this is Macs worst product that I have tried so far.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like the product. But the best thing about it is the applicator. It is not to hard or stiff, it is perfect. So perfect infact that I bought revlon color stay liner when it was bogo free and replaced the applicator with the mac one because they both have the same formula (to me) but mac has the better applicator

I love this eyeliner. So far it's the only liquid black liner that works for me. I've tried a few other brands at the drugstore but they were too runny and ran out too fast. I might be weird but I really like the applicator, it's the only kind I can use. I've also got a liquidlast liner in point black (the blackest black) but I just can't handle that little brush. I make a mess.This one is quick and easy for me to vary the line thickness.The other thing I like is that it stays on all day as long as I don't rub my eyes. I only use it on the top lashline though. Sure, it will smudge if you rub your eyes. The plus side of that is it's easy to fix mistakes with a damp q-tip and it comes off easily at night. The downside is that it's a bit pricey and if I accidentally fall asleep while wearing it I wake up with black gunky stuff in my eyes. Otherwise I think it's great

I LOVE this formula -- Have been looking for a true to advertised waterproof and smudgeproof eyeliner and this is it.

I wore it to Disneyworld's two water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.. Was there for 4 hours.. Dunked under in slides and at the 'blizzard pool'.. Stayed on.

I also went to the beach and swam, and it stayed on as well.

If that's not convincing I don't know what is. I have officially stopped searching and have 5 tubes of this on my shelf.. Just in case! You never know when they discontinue something for some odd reason.

Only negative about this is the applicator.. The brush might be great, I think it's just the formula maybe.. It's really thick and tar like which is probably what attributes to the staying quality. I love it though so I overlook this little flaw. Not everything can be perfect.

First off before I break the streak of positive reviews I have to say that I'm not a fan of felt tip liquid liners. I know I'm in the minority here but I find that liquid liner with a finebrush tip with a short wand offers more control and can produce a much finer line.

As for staying power this product is very good. I remember the eyeliner was used for the actors in my High School plays because it could stand up to the bright lights and sweaty faces without needing any touch ups.

In my opinion if you are going to shell out money for quality MAC products I think your money is better spent on concealers, fluid lines, paint pots, or eye shadows. A felt tip eyeliner with equal staying power can easily be found at a drug store for a fraction of the price.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like this eye liner, but I would not buy it again. I`ve been putting on eyeliner for years, ( im not saying im an expert or anything) but I hate how the wand is shaped, it makes it go on way too thick at times when I dont want it to be. I think if your going to pay however much the eyeliner is, you might as well try something else, for the same price. It`s very wet too, but on the positive side it stays on all day, it looks the same way through out the whole day.