MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

I do love this foundation!! It gives me excellent coverage! Covers all my blemishes without a doubt. One thing with this foundation is...you have to MOISTURISE!! And you may need to fiddle around with moisturisers to see which one goes well with this foundation and you skin. I use the good old Astral cream! Apply astral cream and then wait for at least 5 minutes. I use a foundation brush...a beauty blender I found didn't give me the coverage I waned. I use the coco beau big fat foundation brush. I have had people complimenting my skin so much. I also mix a little illuminizer with this foundation as it leaves a semi matte finish.i would Defo buy again. Only use it for special occasions as it breaks me out if I use it everyday.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am usually a fan of the dewy skin type foundations however i felt that they were not lasting around my t-zone (giorgio armani luminous silk im looking at you) and i work long shifts so need something to last the whole day without touch ups. In comes mac studio fix fluid, this lasts all day without having to touch up and looks almost as fresh as when i first put it on. I have NEVER has this with a foundation before usually when i get home it has completely dissapeared around my nose & mouth.

I do feel it to be quite drying as i have combination skin and feel it makes my face quite tight as the day goes on but i am going to try to moisturise more before applying the foundation.

Could possibly be my HG! :) x

my absolute favourite foundation!! i am a teenager with acne prone, combination skin. and this foundation is the only one i have tried that has balanced it out AND hasn't caused more breakouts! I do wish it was cheaper, but I love it so much, it's worth every penny. the packaging is in a super nice and modern clear bottle, but i do wish that it had a pump!! it would make application easier, but i love it so much that it doesn't affect my thoughts about it. will most definitely be repurchasing!! recommending to all friends. also i love that it has SPF in it! also, it has amazing coverage and its perfectly matte that i don't even need to use concealer & powder with it! it also lasts a long time - a little goes a LONG way. it cakes easily so make sure you have good lighting!!

buy a pump. I love this HgH HG for me, makes me look perfect FULL coverage and looks great in pictures. I can't live with out this out sucks that it's like 40usd. not cakey stays on forever. I use a beauty blender, AND DON'T SMEAR IT IN CIRCULAR MOTIONS. patting is key. add me on fb chanel luxe or instagram missalmita55 for looks.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is one of my favs! I am african american and mexican and find it difficult to find foundation for my complexion. I tend to buy two colors of various brands and mix the two to achieve my color. The day I found my color (NC42) I absolutely begin to fall in love with the product. This product is thick so a little goes a long way, and the finish is matte, I can apply this foundation on early in the morning and wear it all day with only having to blot my face maybe once around my nasal area. My "T" zone is still matte and dry and my make up is not running down nor off my face. I recommend using some type of primer prior to applying this foundation and if you like full coverage foundation this is great to use also. Good luck beauty seekers and hope my review was helpful ! ! !

I have REALLY pale skin and this foundation was the first one to match my skin. Really happy about that. Also it has pretty good coverage. It has kinda chemical smell but once it's applied the smell goes away. A down side is that this foundation is expensive and doesn't have a pump :( but overall, I would buy it again.

IN LOVE. This is my favorite foundation of all time, didn't break me out nor does it feel very heavy. I love the way it feels on my skin and unlike most, i think i might be in the minority here, I don't really mind the way it smells. SUPER buildable and truly full coverage, depending on how heavy you want your look to be. The bottle without the pump is a little irritating, but still worth it. One problem i did have with it is that my shade is the lightest they have, and the shade up, NC 20 was way too yellow on me. The NC 15 is a little light on me..... still love it :) About the price......Im a strong believer in higher end face products, and I've noticed that they are more gentle on my skin, so invest. Totally worth your money :)

Sure, this foundation may be costly, but holy cow are the results amazing! And if you think about it, why continue to waste money on countless drugstore foundations that you are just not ever satisfied with? If you want to reap the benefits of this foundation you MUST prep your skin. Exfoliate and moisturize to prevent the cakey look many people get as a result of poor preparation. If you are someone with dry skin this may not be for you, but if you exfoliate and moisturize, and take care of your skin you should give it a try. I'm glad I did. One more thing, it does have a paint sort of smell and I am usually sensitive to scents similar to this but it was not an issue after applying. A little product goes a long way!!! Good luck beauties 😘

I've used Chanel matte lumiere, dior skin , urban decay nakedskin, Este Lauder doublewear, lancome, shiseido, armani luminous silk, mufe hd and matte velvet, Temptu airbrush, and pretty much all of macs, liquid/powder foundations. I do my makeup around 7am every morning and I expect it to stay on til about 9-10 at night...I expect a lot, I know!
The only ones I've repurchased are mufe hd and mac pro longwear and fix fluid. I pretty much always apply my foundation with a beauty blender. I recently went back to fix fluid after years of fluctuating between pro longwear and hd. I used a beauty blender to apply instead of a brush and I am sooo happy with the results! I think it will be my hg again!

My go too foundation! Great coverage. Makes my skin look super smooth.... almost flawless. I always get compliments when I wear it. Pros: Beautiful full coverage Easy to apply Cons: Need to powder often to control the oil Pricey Highly Recommended!