MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is one of my favs! I am african american and mexican and find it difficult to find foundation for my complexion. I tend to buy two colors of various brands and mix the two to achieve my color. The day I found my color (NC42) I absolutely begin to fall in love with the product. This product is thick so a little goes a long way, and the finish is matte, I can apply this foundation on early in the morning and wear it all day with only having to blot my face maybe once around my nasal area. My "T" zone is still matte and dry and my make up is not running down nor off my face. I recommend using some type of primer prior to applying this foundation and if you like full coverage foundation this is great to use also. Good luck beauty seekers and hope my review was helpful ! ! !

I have REALLY pale skin and this foundation was the first one to match my skin. Really happy about that. Also it has pretty good coverage. It has kinda chemical smell but once it's applied the smell goes away. A down side is that this foundation is expensive and doesn't have a pump :( but overall, I would buy it again.

IN LOVE. This is my favorite foundation of all time, didn't break me out nor does it feel very heavy. I love the way it feels on my skin and unlike most, i think i might be in the minority here, I don't really mind the way it smells. SUPER buildable and truly full coverage, depending on how heavy you want your look to be. The bottle without the pump is a little irritating, but still worth it. One problem i did have with it is that my shade is the lightest they have, and the shade up, NC 20 was way too yellow on me. The NC 15 is a little light on me..... still love it :) About the price......Im a strong believer in higher end face products, and I've noticed that they are more gentle on my skin, so invest. Totally worth your money :)

Sure, this foundation may be costly, but holy cow are the results amazing! And if you think about it, why continue to waste money on countless drugstore foundations that you are just not ever satisfied with? If you want to reap the benefits of this foundation you MUST prep your skin. Exfoliate and moisturize to prevent the cakey look many people get as a result of poor preparation. If you are someone with dry skin this may not be for you, but if you exfoliate and moisturize, and take care of your skin you should give it a try. I'm glad I did. One more thing, it does have a paint sort of smell and I am usually sensitive to scents similar to this but it was not an issue after applying. A little product goes a long way!!! Good luck beauties 😘

I've used Chanel matte lumiere, dior skin , urban decay nakedskin, Este Lauder doublewear, lancome, shiseido, armani luminous silk, mufe hd and matte velvet, Temptu airbrush, and pretty much all of macs, liquid/powder foundations. I do my makeup around 7am every morning and I expect it to stay on til about 9-10 at night...I expect a lot, I know!
The only ones I've repurchased are mufe hd and mac pro longwear and fix fluid. I pretty much always apply my foundation with a beauty blender. I recently went back to fix fluid after years of fluctuating between pro longwear and hd. I used a beauty blender to apply instead of a brush and I am sooo happy with the results! I think it will be my hg again!

My go too foundation! Great coverage. Makes my skin look super smooth.... almost flawless. I always get compliments when I wear it. Pros: Beautiful full coverage Easy to apply Cons: Need to powder often to control the oil Pricey Highly Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this for my everyday use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is amazing! If you like a matte, full-coverage foundation then Studio Fix Fluid is definitely one to try. It has the same smooth, long lasting flawless appearance of Estée Lauder double wear but is less cakey and drying. I also found the colour less orangey and more neutral but that's just preference. It costs £21.50 which I think is very reasonable for a high quality product, compared to my other foundations like Laura Mercier silk creme, Estée Lauder double wear and Nars Sheer glow (which are all £30-£34). Unfortunately the pump is bought separately at £4 but I would definitely recommend buying that as it's a one off purchase that can be transferred to every new bottle. A gorgeous, all-day flawless foundation that will last all day. Definite repurchase and my new holy grail!

Even though this foundation is not the best for my skin, Mac doesn't fail to be The foundation I always fall back on. It matches my skin tone perfectly and it gives amazing coverage and a great finish. Other foundations just haven't been able to beat it. Definitely HG!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I've been using this foundation for over a year now and this seems to work well for my skin type. The texture blends well and wears well throughout the day. I really like the finish which leans more toward matte however, it doesn't exacerbate dry patches like many matte foundations do. I typically use this on top of Hourglass' Veil primer which gives it more staying power. I have oily skin so as with any foundation I use blotting powders throughout the day. The only drawback is the shade range. The NC range runs too yellow for my red undertones and the NW range is too pink/orange.