L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the color when I saw it but I because there are no testers I couldn't tell that the color would be a bit too light for me. Still it gives me a gorgeous, natural glow. It's perfect for the days when I want to focus on my eyes or lips. It's also easy to pack it on to bring out the color without looking overdone. Will definitely check out other shades!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right!
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.
This is almost my HG blush!

on 6/9/2009 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG!! Gives a natural flush on my NC3 skin and looks more like great skin on than blush.

on 5/11/2009 7:17:00 PM

Very nice. I belong to the W family, but this also works. Since it's not the best match tonally, it clashes ever so slightly and therefore "pops" more than the W3-4 blush does. So this is more for the rosy doll look while the W3-4 blush is for a more natural flush.
This is a light medium, bright, matte peachy pink(more on the pink side). It's quite pigmented so use lightly (especially if like me, it's not for your skintone).

I love this blush! Its a very pretty color, and you do get a lot! Its a little on the pricey side for a drug store brand, but like I said, you get more blush than say, if you bought a cover girl blush which is about $4-5 dollars, and this stuff is $8-9 dollars. I heard about it from my sister. She bought it one day when we were shopping, and last week, when I was at our moms helping her get ready for prom, I noticed she still had it, but it was almost gone! I think she had it for a little over 3 months! So I decided to go buy some myself. Its my favorite blush, perfect color, not too orange either. A nice pink color, and the brush it comes with is one of the best blush brushes ive ever felt that comes with the blush. A great buy!
**EDIT:** This color is too light for me now that its summer and Im more tan. I can hardley tell that the blush is there, so I will not be re-purchasing even in winter because I really like bright pink cheeks. Maybe a different color, but not this one. Its still pretty though :)

Very natural sort of pink sort of peach color that lasts. Soft texture and great price.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I’m currently obsessed with blush (both drugstore and high-end) and I’m loving L’Oreal True Match blushes! I love the texture—very smooth and super easy to blend. I like the size of the pan, it’s approximately 2 inches in diameter, though a bit smaller than Cargo blush tins. It comes with a blush brush, but like many drugstore brands, the brush is completely worthless—hence, the 4 lippies. Innocent flush is a neutral toned matte peach shade that looks best layered with Barely Blushing (another True Match blush) on my olive-tan skin. I use a stipling brush to blend them together and the end result is a soft, natural-looking summery glow.

on 2/20/2009 10:00:00 AM

This blush looks very pretty in the pan and looks wonderful when just applied. The problem, if you have oily skin, is that it turns a very unflattering orange. This used to be my favorite blush. It looked so pretty and natural, at least in my makeup mirror, when initially applied. Hours later, I caught a glimpse of myself in a bathrroom mirror and was shocked by how orange it was. I immediately threw it away. I have no use for products that "turn" on you.

on 2/14/2009 11:27:00 PM

Man I didn't like this color. This sat on top of my skin looking the color of a pale creamsicle. Hooray for returns at CVS.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush! It is a great shade for my skin and I think it has decent staying power. I don't use blush very often, but when I do, it's this! L'Oreal makes it very easy to match the product with your skin tone, it was easy to pick out a shade that was good for my skin tone and they are true to their words, definitely worth trying.

Popular Blush Products