L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right!
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.
This is almost my HG blush!

on 6/9/2009 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG!! Gives a natural flush on my NC3 skin and looks more like great skin on than blush.

on 5/11/2009 7:17:00 PM

Very nice. I belong to the W family, but this also works. Since it's not the best match tonally, it clashes ever so slightly and therefore "pops" more than the W3-4 blush does. So this is more for the rosy doll look while the W3-4 blush is for a more natural flush.
This is a light medium, bright, matte peachy pink(more on the pink side). It's quite pigmented so use lightly (especially if like me, it's not for your skintone).

I love this blush! Its a very pretty color, and you do get a lot! Its a little on the pricey side for a drug store brand, but like I said, you get more blush than say, if you bought a cover girl blush which is about $4-5 dollars, and this stuff is $8-9 dollars. I heard about it from my sister. She bought it one day when we were shopping, and last week, when I was at our moms helping her get ready for prom, I noticed she still had it, but it was almost gone! I think she had it for a little over 3 months! So I decided to go buy some myself. Its my favorite blush, perfect color, not too orange either. A nice pink color, and the brush it comes with is one of the best blush brushes ive ever felt that comes with the blush. A great buy!
**EDIT:** This color is too light for me now that its summer and Im more tan. I can hardley tell that the blush is there, so I will not be re-purchasing even in winter because I really like bright pink cheeks. Maybe a different color, but not this one. Its still pretty though :)

Very natural sort of pink sort of peach color that lasts. Soft texture and great price.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I’m currently obsessed with blush (both drugstore and high-end) and I’m loving L’Oreal True Match blushes! I love the texture—very smooth and super easy to blend. I like the size of the pan, it’s approximately 2 inches in diameter, though a bit smaller than Cargo blush tins. It comes with a blush brush, but like many drugstore brands, the brush is completely worthless—hence, the 4 lippies. Innocent flush is a neutral toned matte peach shade that looks best layered with Barely Blushing (another True Match blush) on my olive-tan skin. I use a stipling brush to blend them together and the end result is a soft, natural-looking summery glow.

on 2/20/2009 10:00:00 AM

This blush looks very pretty in the pan and looks wonderful when just applied. The problem, if you have oily skin, is that it turns a very unflattering orange. This used to be my favorite blush. It looked so pretty and natural, at least in my makeup mirror, when initially applied. Hours later, I caught a glimpse of myself in a bathrroom mirror and was shocked by how orange it was. I immediately threw it away. I have no use for products that "turn" on you.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush! It is a great shade for my skin and I think it has decent staying power. I don't use blush very often, but when I do, it's this! L'Oreal makes it very easy to match the product with your skin tone, it was easy to pick out a shade that was good for my skin tone and they are true to their words, definitely worth trying.

on 2/14/2009 11:27:00 PM

Man I didn't like this color. This sat on top of my skin looking the color of a pale creamsicle. Hooray for returns at CVS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Product: This is a peachy colored matte blush in a round flip top plastic packaging.

Color comparisons to other popular products: Color is more muted and slightly less pink than Stila's Gerbera CC, and also a tad less pink (and not shimmery of course) version of Jane's Blushing Earth Sheer. So yeah, this is a straight up peach.

My experience: This of course, is a straight up peach, as the color comparisons above should have clued you in. It's also one of the few peach blushes I find I can actually tolerate. I tend to go for pinks, being a cool-to-neutral toned girl (AAB, NC/NW20, neutral-to-cool for complete info) so this is one of the few peaches I have in my mainly pink collection (I sooo need to diversify). And what can I say, this product is fantastic! It's wildly pigmented, and stays on for 6+ hours on me, and totally kicks the butt of other more high-end blushes I've tried (BB, MAC). It shows up very well so I use a less dense blush brush (also a skunk) with this baby. So quality-wise, this can't be faulted, although I think it -does- fade a little at the end of the day. However, the color is rather peachy, so although it does sell itself as a 'neutral' colour, I think it's still best suited to warmer girls. That being said, I do think if you are neutral-to-cool it is going to be alright too, for those days where you want something peachier. It's a good peach base with almost no pink, but at the same time not too orange to make it totally unwearable for warmer skintones. Still, if you are strongly cool-toned (and if you already find, say, Stila's Gerbera or Jane's Blushing Earth Sheer too peach for you) then this is not for you. Also the color is pretty light, so although it will probably show up on darker skintones, it may not look too natural, since it turns up light peach - unless of course that is the look you are going for! Overall, I really love this range, and it is SO worth the money when it is BOGOF - I only wish that they had a wider and more complex range of colors. It's a pity to see such a great formula at such a great price hampered by the lack of color choices. But for what you get, you can't complain. If you're looking for a straight up light peach blush that's matte and highly pigmented, and if you are fair and neutral-to-warm or leaning slightly to cool, this is something you should definitely try. However, if you prefer sheerer blushes, or shimmery blushes, or are strongly cooltoned or very dark-skinned, then you might want to give this a pass.