Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use to always pass this fragrance alot my sister in law literally took a bath in it and was literally just a vanilla smell which to much vanilla hunted my head years past 5 till today I was just wondering to buy I was at cvs which the 1 fluid oz was about 35 dollars it's ok for prize so I was thinking britney or taylor Swift wonderstruck I couldn't smell taylor Swift as much britney smelled different I smelled white chocolate and cupcakes and then jasmine every note came out and I was impressed I guess it just depends on your skin how it mixes but I regret never getting it and I'm not a celebrity fragrance lover since sometimes they smell common or too sweet but hey this is amazing ladies

on 3/20/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this perfume. Sweet and mysterious. My mum wore this for a bit and I quite liked it, so when I was about 10, I got a bottle of this! I still haven't fully used it, so it lasts a LONG time!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not a fan. It reminds me a lot of Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson from the late 80s. But none of you has been jaded by that particular stinker. This is better than Electric Youth by far, but still doesn't speak to me. Okay, now do your thing...mark "not helpful" because you don't agree with me. ;-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I would love to own this perfume but, i went into to my drugstore and had a sample given to me. Later on i sprayed it and the results was not what i was hoping. This smells amazing but it gave me a bad headache and made me sick.

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

on 3/11/2013 1:39:00 AM

I always buy this scent at either tjmaxx or marshalls because they sell it for way cheaper than anyone else. You can find a 3.4 fl oz bottle for only 29.99 and if your lucky for even 24.99. I love this scent and it's lasting power works well on my body chemistry. It reminds me of a sweet vanilla musky type of scent. Very girly

on 12/27/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yet another reviewer here who is embarrassed to admit that Britney Spears Fantasy is a guilty pleasure.
To me this is a sweet vanilla scent with a hint of spice and a dash of muskiness. There is a very light soapiness to it and a bit of powderiness as well, and I think I detect some sort of berry. Bare with me here, I am not at all versed in how to describe perfumes nor detecting notes, but the above description seems to best describe how this scent mingles with my chemistry.
I find the sweetness cloying and almost nauseating upon first spray but it dies down it turns into a warm comforting scent. I would be thrilled if the nozzle dispensed less perfume, as I seem to like this scent best after about an hour or so of wearing it as the strength seems to die down and bit and I am left with a soft sweet fragrance that is does not scream "I am wearing a perfume!" - something I find comforting while wearing when alone and rather sexy while if I am out with friends or on a date.
There is something about wearing this perfume on a late summer night that just feels perfect.
My quest for my Holy Grail perfume continues. In high school CKOne was my go-to, smelling it as an adult turns my stomach. In university I discovered Calvin Kline Obsession Night and I wore that for quite some time, until it began smelling like pencil shavings to my nose, a sad development in deed. I then discovered Coco Mademoiselle, something I still break out on date nights but I dont love it as much as I once did, I think it has simply become a sentimental favorite. Every now and then I will turn to Fantasy and reprehend myself for not wearing nearly as often as I should. I have had my bottle for at least three years now and every time I wear it, I love it. I also have to admit that the tacky bottle has also grown on me but shhh, dont tell anyone I said that.

on 12/27/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been in my perfume collection since it came out and is one of my favorites!!

I like the sweet sugary yummilicious scent!! On me it does die down to a sexy sweet scent and my husband loves this perfume on me!

I loved this scent in ghigh school for its sexy sweetness, but my opinion has since changed. I have my 2nd bottle of this and decided to wear it today. Its lasting power is really impressive, unfortunately, couldn't stand the scent itself! I would actually be willing to give this away to someone who really wanted it, because this spicy musky edp is no longer a welcome addition to my collection :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the fragrance but the top fell of pretty quickly and I cannot find another top that fits. So I can't use it :-(

Popular Fragrances