Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

I LOVE these makeup removing wipes.. they are just the right amount of wetness, they remove all of my makeup, and i can wipe off my mascara easily and it won't irritate my eyes.
These also did not leave a greasy residue on my skin so i'm not sure what everyone else is talking about...

on 10/27/2013 2:01:00 PM

Nope - after using 3 packets of this (purchased in bulk) I can honestly say these do not work for me. True - I have HI expectations of mu removing wipes as int must remove EL DW and waterproof mascara. I will even accept if I need 2 wipes to get the job done, but these, not only do I have to use AT LEAST 2 wipes, I have to press very hard on my skin = a big no no and my Thayers Rose toner soaked cotton round is still covered in mu when applied post cleansing = will most assuredly NOT repurchase. Why did I ever stray from my Clean/Clear MU Dissolving Wipes? Because I'm apparently an idiot :P

While this removes make up decently, it leaves an oily residue. Not what I want in a cleansing facial cloth.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down one of the best wipes on the market. Skin feels soft and supple and removes all makeup. Expensive but why give up on a good thing!

I wish I could like this product! It's a reasonable price and when you catch these on sale, they're great! I like that it gets rid of all the makeup I have and is a quick alternative on late nights. However, it breaks me out like no other. I get tiny little white heads all over my face and it's horrible! It might be because I have normal-dry skin, but still....very disappointing.

Pros:
-Gets rid of every little bit of makeup!
-Good for getting rid of quick smudges under eyes.

Cons:
-Oily residue on face afterwards
-Breaks me out!

on 9/29/2013 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of the amazing reviews i've seen. While I was doing my makeup, I messed up my blush on the left side of my face. So, I used this to remove it and went on doing the rest of my makeup. After school I got into my car and look into the mirror to find out that the whole left side of my face was bright red even under my foundation! It looked like a burn or a rash. It didnt hurt at all, so I didn't even notice it during school and no one let me know. Nice to know my classmates have my back -_- Anyway, I now use the Simple makeup wipes for 2 years so far and they've never failed me!

on 7/31/2013 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

same as the other neutrogena wipes, they just suck. it makes me sad tht they do, since they are pretty pricey but they just aren't great. they made my face feel oily and gross. and it made my eyes feel kind of waxy ish. just not good.

on 6/12/2013 11:20:00 AM

These are the only makeup removing wipes I've tried that don't sting my face and eyes. They do an ok job removing makeup but just putting liquid makeup remover on a washcloth works a lot better. These always leave a little bit. They are wasteful as well since you'd be throwing away a wipe or two every day.

on 7/12/2013 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't understand the low ratings. I think it's important to share that I do not use any kinds of makeup wipes to remove my makeup. No matter what anyone says, I do not think relying on wipes to remove your makeup is a good idea. If anything, this could be your first step of removing as much as you can, followed by an actual wash with a cleanser as it's essential to wash your face after removing makeup.

I use these wipes right after working out. When my face is dripping with sweat, I do pat dry with a clean towel, but I also like to use one of these wipes to gently pat and cool down my face before taking a shower and washing my face properly. This helps me immensely in maintaining my skin.

I also carry these when traveling or on day trips / outdoor activities. These are nice to use to wipe off sweat or dirt after hiking, for example, and I'll use another to pat (not wipe) my face until I've returned home for a proper wash.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

They're good at removing makeup but I have very oily skin. Removing makeup on my eyes would leave me with a very oily eyelid which was a big no no. Won't repurchase.