The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 5/25/2007 5:58:00 PM

just love this smell... i always use this perfume oil and it stays on all day. people keep asking me what perfume i'm wearing, it smells sooooo soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wow, I can't believe I've never written a review for this before, quite simply the most pure perfect musk I have ever used. This is an absolute staple.

on 4/14/2007 3:49:00 AM

I gave this a 4 because I generally don't like the scent on its own...however, mixed in with other perfumes (or even just one!) it smells soo good. it's a great base scent for me because it softens a lot of perfumes that i would otherwise find too sharp. would definately purchase again ...(not that i think i'd run out anytime soon)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Comes off sharp, but it softens after some time into some lightly floral musk. The problem is, it doesn't have staying power on me. In desperation, I apply it generously into my cleavage, wrists, neck, and my whole arm, and the result is none; it's gone within an hour or so. My boyfriend can't even smell it on me. I also detect some bitterness in my skin, even if I dab only small amount. I only cut a lippie off since I know not many people have problems with the staying power of TBS perfume oil. Now I primarily dab this before going to bed, since I love to catch a whiff of this scent before I fall asleep. It's a comforting scent, but since I need to dab substansial amount each time, I go through the bottle quickly.

I love this perfume. To me, it's both the definition of comfort and coziness AND sensuality. It's a very hard scent to describe but I've worn it for many years and I now have so many memories associated with it, I can't imagine ever stopping.

on 5/1/2007 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This perfume oil exudes sexuality. When I wear it, every guy I come in contact with remarks on it. It's almost like they are drawn to it. It lasts forever and does get stronger in the heat- so tread lightly in the summer. But, I love to wear it on a summer night, it even adds a little sheen to your skin. I can't say enough about this stuff- when you want to feel sexy, nothing does it like this product.

I love this scent. It is quite stout right out of the bottle. After about 15-20 minutes it softens and becomes wonderful. This is a great every day type scent. Would definitely purchase again.

on 2/25/2007 3:07:00 AM

I really am deeply in love with this scent right now. I have brought the EDT version at first and didn't like it that much and leave on my table for quite sometime but after a springcleaning, i thought i spray on it after shower and i fall in love with it again. Then i upon here to see the range of White Musk. Because the EDT doesn't last long and i saw that MUA of review that the perfume oil last much longer than the EDT, so i thought i had nothing to lose and give it a try.

It certainly does last longer, same scent except that don't smell it out of a bottle, it is different on your body than in the bottle. You will not smell like the bottle after your body chemistry work it magic! But you need sometime to let it absorb and give off that wonderful fragrance. I had a big problem though. I put it around my neck and chest, it broke me out badly! I had no other idea where to put the oil on. Because i need to use computer alot, i can't put it on the pulse as it will not be that long-lasting.....hopefully someone can provide me a solution because i really love this scent and hope to keep on wearing it.... would definitely buy it again if i had better way in wearing it.

this is absolutely, without question, my signature fragrance. i don't know why, to be honest, i'm kind of a fragrance snob, but i don't just have a soft spot for this fragrance, it actually seems to be a part of me, so that when i put it on i feel completely... me. hard to explain, but this fragrance definitely doesn't wear me, and i don't wear it, it just kind of melds with me. it's a light, clean, musky, sensual, sophisticated, sexy fragrance, all at once. i've never met a guy who could keep his hands off of me when i wore this. and as for me, i get completely, utterly sick and tired of fragrances in a matter of months, but i've worn this for years and show no signs of stopping. very long-wearing in the oil form, and the longer i wear it the more a part of me it seems to become. the only thing i might change would be the packaging, put it in something prettier, but for the price i guess simple packaging is to be expected. and that's my review.

I already LOVE White Musk, but it only lasts a few hours on me in spray form. This, however, is the solution! It lasts the whole day! Mmmm.. I can't get enough of it, this has been my staple perfume for 3 years now. Though the oil is a little messy/sloppy to apply.. boy does it last. It makes the skin I apply it to smooth as well. HG!! :)

Popular Fragrances