CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 7/19/2010 5:24:00 PM

I like it! This is my new summer day moisturizer. It is very light and absorbs quickly. My skin feels moisturized, but not greasy. A lotion that does what it says it will do!

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This product works well for me. I can see how it would not work for everyone. I was looking for a light weight moisturizer that didn't break me out. This seems to fit the bill. I would buy it again...but not sure if there might be something better out there for me. I am extremely cautious about moisturizer...everything breaks me out. This is not going to work for someone with dry skin who is looking for a deeply moisturizing product. But I feel like I am getting some moisture without leaving my skin the least bit tacky or greasy feeling. So far so good

on 4/17/2010 5:57:00 PM

My skin tends to be oily, but during my pregnancy with my third baby, a boy, my skin got so dry and flaky, no moisturizer helped. While visiting my sister she had this in her medicine cabinet and i used it. after the first 5 minutes there was a dramatically better texture to my skin. She gave the bottle to me which I used throughout my whole pregnancy and I loved it! After he was born my skin went back to normal but if I ever needed alot of moisture this is a great product to turn to, will repurchase if needed.

i use this gel for a long time. although i'm not crazy about this product. just a appropriate gel for my oily skin. if i find another good one for me, def. i'll try that. until then i use this gel. hehe

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really like this moisterizer alot....I was using Estee Laude Daywear plus cream but it was a bit too heavy for my combo skin...this gel moisterizer has been great for keeping up with my dry patches and keeping my oily tzone from producing even more oils...it smells nice and it comes in a pump which is AWESOME so I use the same 3 pumps every time on my face/neck....

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. It is good for my sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin. Although my face is oily throughout the year, I use it year round with good results. Since using the moisturizing gel, my face has significantly cleared up. I have less pimples, oiliness, irritations, and blemishes. My skin is finally even toned!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Ladies, pls,pls,pls, before u purchase this read my review. This product is not just horrible its dangerous. I applied this 3 nights ago before bed and woke up in a nightmare. Eyes swollen almost shut, face so red it looked and felt like a chemical burn, and my clear face was broke out in a severe rash with hundreds and hundreds of small bumps. Went got steroids from derm, who told me he sees alot of this same reactions all from clinique products. Still 3 days later and redness is subsiding but rash is god aweful on my face. Tested on my wrist and got same reaction. I googled this and come to find out this is happening alot and there are many people who ate trying to file complaints with, fda, and bbb on this. Allergy tested my butt. Pls be careful and i hope if only one person finds this helpful they appreciate the potential nightmare they escaped. All i wanna do is save u all the horror im living.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love love this! I had been talked into trying the entire Philosophy Congested Skin Make-Up Optional kit. I really liked everything about it EXCEPT for the Hope in a Bottle. I don't know why, but I kept breaking out in huge cystic-type acne. I switched to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and voila - No More Breakouts! Hurrah for good skin!

on 1/13/2010 11:09:00 AM

I bought a bottle of this at the duty free to take on holiday. I found it ideal in a tropical climate. It does not leave you with a greasy. shiny face and does what it says on the bottle. I like to use a moisturiser under sun block, and at night. It is a nice light product and sinks into the skin well. I have used the lotion in this range before, but now feel that, at my age, I need something witha few more ingredients! I think clinique prodcuts are rather over priced, and if I buy them at all, I wait till there is a "gift with pruchase" offer.

on 11/21/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Summer moisturizer. Not quite enough in winter. Believe me, EVERYTHING breaks me out, and I keep trying other things and regretting it. I keep coming back....