Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. It is good for my sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin. Although my face is oily throughout the year, I use it year round with good results. Since using the moisturizing gel, my face has significantly cleared up. I have less pimples, oiliness, irritations, and blemishes. My skin is finally even toned!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Ladies, pls,pls,pls, before u purchase this read my review. This product is not just horrible its dangerous. I applied this 3 nights ago before bed and woke up in a nightmare. Eyes swollen almost shut, face so red it looked and felt like a chemical burn, and my clear face was broke out in a severe rash with hundreds and hundreds of small bumps. Went got steroids from derm, who told me he sees alot of this same reactions all from clinique products. Still 3 days later and redness is subsiding but rash is god aweful on my face. Tested on my wrist and got same reaction. I googled this and come to find out this is happening alot and there are many people who ate trying to file complaints with, fda, and bbb on this. Allergy tested my butt. Pls be careful and i hope if only one person finds this helpful they appreciate the potential nightmare they escaped. All i wanna do is save u all the horror im living.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love love this! I had been talked into trying the entire Philosophy Congested Skin Make-Up Optional kit. I really liked everything about it EXCEPT for the Hope in a Bottle. I don't know why, but I kept breaking out in huge cystic-type acne. I switched to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and voila - No More Breakouts! Hurrah for good skin!

on 1/13/2010 11:09:00 AM

I bought a bottle of this at the duty free to take on holiday. I found it ideal in a tropical climate. It does not leave you with a greasy. shiny face and does what it says on the bottle. I like to use a moisturiser under sun block, and at night. It is a nice light product and sinks into the skin well. I have used the lotion in this range before, but now feel that, at my age, I need something witha few more ingredients! I think clinique prodcuts are rather over priced, and if I buy them at all, I wait till there is a "gift with pruchase" offer.

on 11/21/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Summer moisturizer. Not quite enough in winter. Believe me, EVERYTHING breaks me out, and I keep trying other things and regretting it. I keep coming back....

on 10/10/2009 4:29:00 PM

I really wanted to love this but unfortunately it broke my out. I tried three times to use it over the past few months and each time I had trouble. It seems like a nice light moisturizer and clearly lots of people love it so it's worth a try. I am going back to Solvere for now.

I was recommended this gel version for my comb/oily skin. But, it did not work for me! My foundation did not look good over it and the gel over-dried my skin. Well, I actually tried the lotion version after that, and it has been my HG ever since!!! That one actually sinks in and gives the perfect amount of moisturizing for my mid 30's skin. Now my foundation looks amazing and I cannot see the fine lines. HA! And, there is no oil slick. (If you have extra oily skin, get blotting papers.) BTW, The beauty consultant took a double-take and close-up gasping, "You don't have one line or wrinkle!" Clinique is pricey, but it lasts and lasts. So, to all of you out there thinking that you need the gel version to help control oil, I recommend the lotion instead. I will not repurchase the gel version.

on 7/13/2009 3:37:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. I have slightly oily skin, and this product strikes just the right balance for my skin type. It is neither too heavy, nor too light and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist, just like it should.

on 3/22/2009 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

i tried this product when it first came out and wasn't impressed. it left my (then) 'normal' skin feeling a bit dry. but...i just may give it another go because i'm a little desperate. i'm now almost 44 years old and have very finicky skin...something i've never experienced before. maybe this gel formula is just what i need. will update after trying it again.

on 2/17/2009 7:24:00 PM

Have always battled oily skin/blemishes, but since adding a retinol product to my regiment ( & fast approaching 40) I needed a moisturizer. This absolutely fits the bill. Not a gel texture, but light lotion. Has not broken me out !!! Have the smaller tube size which will be great for travel. Plan to repurchase in larger pump next time.