Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 1/13/2010 11:09:00 AM

I bought a bottle of this at the duty free to take on holiday. I found it ideal in a tropical climate. It does not leave you with a greasy. shiny face and does what it says on the bottle. I like to use a moisturiser under sun block, and at night. It is a nice light product and sinks into the skin well. I have used the lotion in this range before, but now feel that, at my age, I need something witha few more ingredients! I think clinique prodcuts are rather over priced, and if I buy them at all, I wait till there is a "gift with pruchase" offer.

on 11/21/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Summer moisturizer. Not quite enough in winter. Believe me, EVERYTHING breaks me out, and I keep trying other things and regretting it. I keep coming back....

on 10/10/2009 4:29:00 PM

I really wanted to love this but unfortunately it broke my out. I tried three times to use it over the past few months and each time I had trouble. It seems like a nice light moisturizer and clearly lots of people love it so it's worth a try. I am going back to Solvere for now.

I was recommended this gel version for my comb/oily skin. But, it did not work for me! My foundation did not look good over it and the gel over-dried my skin. Well, I actually tried the lotion version after that, and it has been my HG ever since!!! That one actually sinks in and gives the perfect amount of moisturizing for my mid 30's skin. Now my foundation looks amazing and I cannot see the fine lines. HA! And, there is no oil slick. (If you have extra oily skin, get blotting papers.) BTW, The beauty consultant took a double-take and close-up gasping, "You don't have one line or wrinkle!" Clinique is pricey, but it lasts and lasts. So, to all of you out there thinking that you need the gel version to help control oil, I recommend the lotion instead. I will not repurchase the gel version.

on 7/13/2009 3:37:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. I have slightly oily skin, and this product strikes just the right balance for my skin type. It is neither too heavy, nor too light and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist, just like it should.

on 3/22/2009 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

i tried this product when it first came out and wasn't impressed. it left my (then) 'normal' skin feeling a bit dry. but...i just may give it another go because i'm a little desperate. i'm now almost 44 years old and have very finicky skin...something i've never experienced before. maybe this gel formula is just what i need. will update after trying it again.

on 2/17/2009 7:24:00 PM

Have always battled oily skin/blemishes, but since adding a retinol product to my regiment ( & fast approaching 40) I needed a moisturizer. This absolutely fits the bill. Not a gel texture, but light lotion. Has not broken me out !!! Have the smaller tube size which will be great for travel. Plan to repurchase in larger pump next time.

This is my FAVORITE facial moisturizer! I have been using it now for over 4 years. It is so light and does not feel sticky on my face. Love the light scent as well. I mix a little dab of this with my favorite foundation and it goes on so smoothly.
The only negative, which to me isn't a big deal, is that when the product is 3/4 empty, the pump doesn't work very well. So, I have to unscrew the top in order to get the product out.
Comparing this to their Dramtically Different Moisturizing Lotion, it is by far superior! The lotion smells awful and is sticky, this is not at all like the lotion.
Oh, and the large pump bottle lasts forever! I think I might only buy this once every 6 months.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

A great moisturiser if your skin is normal to slightly dry or slightly oily. It contains some really nice ingredients, is lightweight and doesn't cause me any irritation. The men's version (M-Gel Lotion) is identical and a little cheaper for those of you who want to save a little money!

Ingredients: Water Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and this is heaven for me. I cannot wear any moisturizer with oil in it or it's breakout city. For winter it's amazing, a light oil-free gel that has the perfect amount of moisture. I never have skin issues with this product, so I'll keep buying.

Popular Moisturizers