Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder
ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty good powder. I was only semi-impressed with the other stuff in the Colorstay Stay Natural line. But this I like. It helps reduce oil and doesn't feel cakey on the skin. Looks very natural. I've used more expensive products than this that didn't work as well. For the cheap price, this is good. If you have oily skin, you might want to look into this powder.

on 7/1/2005 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great powder, You are supposed to use it over colorstay foundation but It will work ok over other revlon foundations.... It lasts allday and gives you that final pinch of coverage you need,,, It does not work well without foundation though, it will fly right off your skin, But it still is a very good product

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This broke me out for some reason. It lasted long but it didnt control my oily skin. Not really sure if it was supposed to do that or not but my skin didnt agree with this product. Face was clear before I bought it. After a week with using this everyday, my skin didnt feel smooth and the next thing I know - I had pimples all on my cheeks. Ugh....
This was kinda pricey for a drug store foundation too. Paid around 12.99 for this =/

on 2/17/2005 2:18:00 PM

I hate this stuff. Powders really aren't my thing... Or at least I haven't found one that is. I really just don't like it. It drys out my skin and clogs my pores.

I'm really loving the new ColorStay Stay Natural line and this latest addition didn't dissapoint. I bought Light, which is just a fraction of a shade darker than my MAC Select Sheer NC 15, but still a perfect match for my pale, yellow-toned Asian skin. The finish is just as silky smooth and elegant as Select Sheer but with a more opaque coverage and better staying power, making it ideal for oilier skin types and warm-weather wear though I didn't have a problem with dryness even in my dry zones. For a natural look during the day, I lightly dust on with a brush over my sunscreen, but for a more polished look in the evenings, I apply with a compact sponge. My skin looks smooth and flawless instead of like a mask of make-up. Only problem is the oil in my t-zone still breaks through by mid-day and this powder is decidedly not ColorStay.

on 12/23/2004 11:45:00 AM

This is a great powder that goes on smoothly over foundation and does not look cakey when used for touch-ups. It did not break me out, and the shade Light (02) looks perfect with my fair NC15 skin. For the price, this stuff is great- it's the best drugstore powder I've tried. It may be a little drying for people with dry skin, but for people with combo or oily skin, I think this is perfect. Have re-purchased already, and will keep on using.

on 7/31/2004 10:37:00 AM

As a drugstore powder this is pretty awesome. Light is a good color for my NC20 skin. Anyways, it is sheer, but a little powdery (I like mac select sheer). Can get makeupy with too much, best pressed on with the pad lightly than dusted on. However, seeing as this is 8g for $14-15 CDN and Mac select sheer is 12g for $23, there isn't really much price difference, so I may go back to MAC when I'm done.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this over my foundation. I have combo nc35 skin with ance scars (hyperpigmentation) The shade I have is light/medium.
Like the shade, like the coverage. No breakouts, as a matter of fact, I'm almost out!! It goes really fast.
However, colorstay it is not. It doesnt last any longer than any other pressed powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely and soft, great coverage yet not obvious or cakey. Best to keep away from eye area if you are developing lines.

I have combination, very acne prone skin and it controls shine well and doesn't break me out.

EXCELLENT value for money. I will be repurchasing and never bothering with high end products again.

on 7/1/2004 9:13:00 PM

Wow, this is a wonderful powder. Everyone has their special junkie item. Powders are mine. I got this in "light" which is a great color. I am quite fair with yellow undertones. I used it over colorstay foundation and the result was such a pretty, natural,soft look. Not grainy in the slightest bit. Try this especially if you like long wearing makeup. Oh and it has excellent staying power.