Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

I love it! It's really a love spell, you fall in love with it. It stays on for like the shortest moment, that's pretty bad. But in any different ways: Amazing. I love basically all the VS products.

on 9/13/2013 2:23:00 PM

One of the most disgusting scents on the planet. I am not kidding.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love spell remind me of 2003. it's awesome.

on 8/1/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ever since my cousin introduced this fragrance to me a couple years ago, I immediately fell in love- the smell is great. It does stay on for a decent amount of time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

To me, this bomb smells of bananas and bug spray. Like, I don't even have to ponder over it at all... it is immediately, undeniably recognizable as bananas (top note?) and bug spray (drydown?). Additionally, when I say "bug spray" I am not referring to the woodsy charm that is Deep-Woods Off, but rather, the stuff that one might squirt in the direction of a menacing wasp.
The "best" part? I get to smell it aaaaallll the time, because every female under 30 and anywhere near me has decided it is her signature em-effin' scent.
I want to find out where all of them live, break into their homes, confiscate their Lovespells, and replace them with bottles of... lord, anything. I mean, like, even Clinique Aromatics. And that's saying a LOT.

Smells sooooo bad.

on 6/4/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This smells good, but it's a very "young" scent in my mind. This was really popular when I was a teen. I don't feel sexy or classy when I wear this.

on 6/4/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I feel the same way about this body spray as I do most of the Victoria Secret body sprays. I think this is quite overpriced and not the quality you would expect from Victoria's Secret.
The smell is actually quite nice, a light floraly scent with a touche of sweetness. However, it doesn't last AT ALL on me.I smell for maybe a little over and hour and then it's gone which I think is ridiculous considering they cost 15 dollars with tax. I feel like I have to constantly spray and spray and spray which is really wasteful. I understand it's a body spray and not a perfume so it's not going to have a crazy long staying power in the first place but if that's the case the price should be more affordable. As much of a negative nancy I am, the packaging is adorable which all Victoria Secret body sprays are and they have so many different scents to chose from which is awesome. I would honestly be a body spray addict for VS if the scents were just a bit cheaper and lasted better. That's the only issue I have. I have a walmart body spray that lasts 5 hours longer and cost me like 6 bucks. You do the math :/

There wasn't anything special about this scent, it's just the regular fruity and sweet scent. This was a gift to me, I don't hate it but I don't love it either (I still use it sometimes). The girls in my P.E class is probably the reason why I don't love this scent because they go over-spritz themselves in this after they are all sweaty and it hurts my nose. (I get it that they want to smell nice but they didn't have to use the whole freakin bottle at once.)

i have this in the mist. it is really cheap, super cheap i cannot believe it. doesn't last long at all, probably around 1 hour at the max but its a good price so you can just re spray tons. unfortunately very very sweet but good for school or a nice summery day , very nice indeed.

Popular Fragrances