Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The original is much better. Why they felt the need to call this turbo boost I dont know, cause I see no boost. Natural lashes at best no drama

on 1/4/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Its pretty okay with volume but not so good with length

on 11/5/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This has replaced my previous HG (Volum' express waterproof) because it holds the curl longer, is blacker, and volumizes better. Neither smudged on me, but my skin is dry and I get waterproof mascaras for their curl-holding awesomeness.

on 12/27/2009 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara, it is very similar to the regular volum express, I have the waterproof in the light blue tube, so either one will work well. I haven't used it enough to compare which one works better, the brush on the turbo boost has a bit more bristles, so it probably coats more. Maybelline mascaras have been good to me, they are cheap and do the job very well. I have regular sized lashes, not dark, not full and this mascara is a god-send.

on 12/10/2009 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was using the maybeline volum express waterproof for 5/6 years and i was quite happy with it untill i realised that it was taking too long to achieve the lashes that i wanted ; first i used a lashcurler, put some loose powder on the lashes while i was curling and then the first mascara layer. after that was dry i applied another layer... this would stay put the whole day but it took too long to apply ! after that i started looking around for the right mascara but all of them were dissapointing for me ( i only bought the drugstore brands because even they were around 10/15 euro's and i didn't want too be dissapointed after i bought one for 30 euro or more...) The maybelline volum express turbo boost is the one i am using now and i must say i see the diffrence but not in a positive way ; it smudges under my eyes !! i already have dark circles so this is not what i need... i will rebuy this mascara untill i find the perfect one but i would give this one a 7 out of 10.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm fortunate enough to have naturally and long curly eye-lashes, so when purchasing my next mascara I was really looking for something with the wow factor. This was NOT it. The brush does not pass neatly through my lashes and even when using a brush from another mascara it clumps incredibly easily, is messy and as soon as it dries it's prone to flaking.

on 10/24/2009 9:18:00 AM

Gives pretty full and thick lashes. However, I'm not a big fan of the brush and the mascara smudges a little on me.

on 9/21/2009 10:11:00 PM

It's an alright product, got this at a warehouse sale so I can't complain about the price. The wand is really huge though, so in terms of control, it's kinda clumsy for the corners; it doesn't give the oomph that my other mascaras give but it's decent enough for everyday use. doesn't clump much and doesn't run, so yay cause I'm in Asian humid weather.

on 10/23/2009 11:32:00 PM

This is the only mascara I wear. It creates gorgeous, thick, incredibly dark lashes. I wear the washable version and never have any trouble with it flaking or melting. The coverage is definitely buildable as well. I have been wearing this mascara exclusively since I was 14 and as long as they keep making it I will never wear anything else.

i bought this recently, very very good mascara! lengthens, gives natural volume, no clumps, lashes DONT DROP. The only criticisims are: it smudges a bit (i hv very oily eyelids), but applying another layer of smudge-proof mascara on top solves the problem! i also found it a lil bit difficult to remove, will try their non-waterproof one next time!! Perrrrrrfect otherwise!!!

I used clinique lash power, shu uemura ultimate expression, benefit badgal, shiseido macquillage lengthening, maybelline define-a-lash etc etc, this one is the best i used so far!