RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

This is great for setting your foundation as it won't darken the shade you already have on. But I won't repurchase because this is a very popular product, it is hyped all over youtube and as a result it's always sold out whenever I try to rebuy online. I'm now using Chanel loose powder instead.

on 6/5/2016 6:06:00 AM

One of those "YouTube" made me do it. So I was watching Wayne Goss go on and on about this powder and decided to purchase this to bake and set makeup. It is great! Finely milled and doesn't leave a white cast. Best of all, it's cheap! Highly recommend!

on 5/15/2016 12:28:00 AM

I was finally able to get my hands on this when CRC restocked. I purchased mine in the 1oz size since i doubt i'd be able to make a dent in the smaller size let alone the 10oz!!

This powder contains 2 ingredients: talc and silica - that's it.

The power itself is very finely milled and feels like silk! It doesn't really have much oil control, which is fine for me since my skin is more on the dry side. This powder does look invisible on the skin. It helps my skin look flawless all day and night without adding any cakey-ness to it. I don't find that it helps to minimize pores though.

The packaging looks like a spice shaker - very simple/basic. I empty some out into a small container and use from there so I don't contaminate the whole product. I have cute containers to re-purpose so it's win-win for me =D

It's an awesome product for a very reasonable price. Around $12CAD. I also read somewhere that RCMA hand makes all these powders which is why it takes so long for websites to re-stock!!!

on 5/19/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good loose powder. It applies white on the skin initally but after a few mins it goes colorless and completely undetectable on the skin. Not the most longlasting powder ive worn and it certainly doesnt have the best oil control properties but still a very good everyday powder. A worthy purchase.

This is in a word awful. I have dry skin, so maybe this just isn't for me, but it just looks cakey and dry on my skin. It settled into every pore and fine line I had and made my foundation look like crap. The packaging makes it really difficult to use and it gets everywhere. I hate this product and wish I had not bought it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

100% agree!! This is the best powder I have ever tried. I tried so many and I have bought other ones and I continue coming back to RCMA. Not only is the product inexpensive but is actually AMAZING. This is a product that is not "For the price is great" this is a product that succeeds 100% the price and quality. The packaging is not Makeup Artist friendly, so I bought some powder containers at Nigel's and I put some in there to carry with me. I think to be honest the packaging is intended to have the product to refill your powder containers. Either way the product is amazing, leave aside the price but the price is also INEXPENSIVE.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This works pretty well but the talc in this makes me wanna itch my face off. Not to mention my whole face breaks out in horrible rash. I don't even have a sensitive skin. Very unfortunate.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been thinking for a while of getting the Laura Mercier invisible loose setting powder but was detained because of the price. I saw a review on this one on YouTube and I ordered it immediately. It is very affordable, it is 3 ounces and retails for about $11. It is finely milled, it lasts all day, it is easy to apply, and my skin looks dewy. I use it to bake and immediately I notice the results specially in pictures. I apply it with my damp beauty blender and I am good to go. I will try the Laura Mercier eventually but right now I am really happy with this product.

I bought the 15gr sample in jar. It's really amazing powder. My make up routine is only a primer and foundation (only on my acne marks, because i don't have concealer and struggling find a right one) because i want to keep it as natural as possible. And when i got this baby, i add this to my makeup routine. That day i have PE class, outdoor, 12 p.m, hot and humid day, perfect for the powder test. When i got home, i immediately went to the mirror to check my face and omg my foundation is still intact! Even when i'm sweating this powder doesn't wear out! The only reason i give this 4 stars because my friend point out that i use too many powder (maybe because i'm excited af when i first try it) so the powder is not completely invisible. Definitely repurchase!

I LOVE THIS POWDER!!! A lot of people says it's comparable to the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder which is $38 for 1oz and the RCMA is $10-$12 for 3oz. This doesn't dry out my under eyes like other powders I've used. It's so finely milled, and my skin feels sooo soft when I set my face. It has no flashback and it won't change the color of your foundation. I really recommend this powder, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!